Chapter 75: Violent White Lotus 2

In the first few months of his arrival in this world, Ye You spent most of his time in the water. As Du Yao said, he was asleep most of the time, so he didn't feel that the time was long or boring. And every time he woke up, Du Yao would definitely stand by his side, talk and chat with him.

At the same time, Ye You also knows Du Yao's status in this world, and also knows that he travels through time and space. Originally, he just wanted to go to the unknown world and explore new energy sources, but when he traveled through consciousness, he lost the part of the stored memory , so exploration fails.

Du Yao decided to get engaged to Ye You as soon as he could get out of the water, and then at the engagement banquet, he introduced Ye You as his fiancée to everyone.

But Ye You didn't want to hold an engagement party yet. He felt that at least after he passed his own efforts and the gap between Du Yao and Du Yao was not that big, he would hold an engagement party and let Du Yao introduce himself to him as his fiancée. all.

However, if Ye You wants to live legally in this world and can move freely, he must have a legal identity, so Du Yao respected his wishes and will not hold an engagement banquet for the time being, but he must register the engagement first.

In this world, engagement is also subject to legal procedures and is protected by law. And after Ye You registered as Du Yao's fiancee, he would immediately change from the bottom of the illegal people to the duke's fiancee who was more honorable than most people in this big world.

Du Yao didn't want to keep Ye You's illegal status for too long, so the engagement banquet could be re-hosted later, but the engagement registration must be completed as soon as possible.

Three months later, Ye You was finally able to get out of the water without falling asleep soon. He felt as if he had been injected with immortal energy. Not only was he reborn, but he was also full of strength.

Ye You stood in front of the mirror and looked at himself. He found that he seemed to have grown a little taller, and his face had also changed a little. It seemed that he looked better before. He was a little excited in his heart, thinking that the water that looked very ordinary could really change his body.

Du Yao walked into the dressing room, hugged Ye You, brought the translator to his ear, and said, "The people from the Marriage Administration have come, we can go out and go through the formalities for the engagement registration, let's go."

"Yeah." Ye You was held by Du Yao's hand and walked out of the room. This was the first time he walked out of this room sober since he came to this world.

Although Ye You already knew that Du Yao was one of the few people who could stand at the top of the country, but this magnificent palace-like building and layout, and the serious atmosphere of guards standing guard everywhere, let Ye You Yu was surprised, the scene of hundreds of servants waiting in line, he immediately felt that it was nothing.

The people from the Marriage Administration Bureau brought all kinds of electronic documents, written documents, chips and instruments for registration, and they all stood respectfully in the hall, waiting for Du Yao and Ye You to register their engagement.

Du Yao took Ye You's hand, sat down on the large sofa in the hall, and raised his hand to signal to the staff to start.

The staff member, who was wearing a straight white formal suit and white gloves, held the electronic recording device in front of Ye You and said, "Madam, please press your fingerprint on it."

Ye You was stunned for a moment because of the lady, and then pressed his handprint as the staff said, thinking about calling this matter, and then telling Du Yao in private, he didn't want to be called lady anyway.