Chapter 77: Violent White Lotus 4

During the noon break, Ye You got up and left the teaching room to go to the restaurant for lunch.

Halfway through the road, Ye You saw a group of people wearing college uniforms from a distance, who were standing in the middle of the road and looking at him. At first glance, he knew that they were looking for trouble for him. Ye You thought to himself, this is the first day of school, will he suffer from school violence?

Although there were many people on the other side, Ye You did not stop, but walked over directly. Because he had already understood the school rules in detail just now, and knew that even if there were a lot of people, he would never dare to do anything to him here.

The few people standing at the front took a few steps forward, and the others looked at Ye You still. The tall and slender young man in the middle with outstanding looks and temperament looked at Ye You, and then slowly revealed a kind smile.

Ye You saw that all the students in the other basic branches walked away, and knew that these people must have a lot of backgrounds. Fortunately, Du Yao entered the information of everyone in this school into the crystal card on his wrist. After entering, he can turn on a mode that is only visible from his own perspective, and view the information of these people.

"Hello, you are Ye You, right?" The young man standing in the middle looked at Ye You with a smile and asked.

"I'm Ye You? Is something wrong?" Although Ye You was surrounded by people all morning, he took the initiative to talk to him, and he was the first person in front of him.

"My name is Jin Lan. I have known Duke Du Yao for many years, and we are very familiar with him. Since you are his fiancée, I think maybe we can become friends in the future." Jin Lan smiled warmly and looked at Ye You sincerely. said.

"Really?" Ye You deliberately showed a simple look, and then said suspiciously: "But Du Yao never told me about you."

"After all, Du Yao has lived for more than 600 years. He knows a lot of people and has many friends. He and I can only be regarded as the most ordinary friends, not particularly good friends, so he did not specifically mention me to you, nor did he It's normal." Jin Lan still said with a gentle face: "Don't misunderstand, I brought so many people here, not to bully you or provoke you, I brought them to meet you, and they will take care of you in the future. ."

"Really?" Ye You said with a happy smile, "Thank you so much."

"You really should be grateful to my imperial brother." Jin Lan's younger brother Beni came out, looked at Ye You with contempt and said, "You are of unknown origin and suddenly became Duke Du Yao's fiancée. People like you, let alone the sons of nobles, look down on someone like you, even ordinary people think that you are not qualified to be Duke Du Yao's fiancée. As the only prince, my brother is also the prince who has the most hope of inheriting the throne. , I am willing to take the initiative to be your friend, even if you repay him with your life, it is right."

"Emperor, prince?" Ye You pretended to be shocked and looked at Jin Lan and said, "Are you the prince?"

"How dare you be so unreasonable! You are too uneducated!" Penny glared at Ye You and scolded: "Who allowed you to be with your royal brother, you and yours?! Even the most basic thing to call the prince your highness is. You don't even know the etiquette, yet you dare to come to the Royal Academy of Nobility! What the **** is going on with Duke Du Yao to let a vulgar and uneducated person like you be his fiancée!"

Ye You is someone who has lived for almost two hundred years. He doesn't have much trouble with Penny's attitude, but it doesn't mean that he doesn't hold grudges. As long as he has the opportunity, he will definitely let him know and humiliate him. What is the result, whether they are princes or fools.