Chapter 45: Dressed as a spare tire in a love essay 45

There is a custom in this country, that is, on the third and sixth days of welcoming the Spring Festival, in-laws will send gifts to each other. On the third day, the in-laws will send gifts to their parents. It means to thank my in-laws for teaching their children very well. On the sixth day, people from the family's family will come to return the gift to the in-law's family, which means to ask the in-law's family to bear with them and take care of their children more.

Early on the third day, Du Zhenfeng and Qin Yuwei, as well as Du Yao's uncle and aunt, were about to set off to give gifts to Ye You's parents. The three cars were originally prepared. The four of them took one, and there were two The car was used to put gifts, but the uncles prepared too many gifts to fit in two cars, so they drove out two more cars. Anyway, there are many cars at home.

"I also brought this one, I almost forgot." Zhao Lingling hurried out carrying two more bags.

"Can it fit in?" Li Yan looked at the cars behind, trying to find a car that could fit in.

"Give it to me, the one we are sitting in can still be put down." Qin Yuwei said, and then took the things over.

"You are here with an important mission, so you should thank others." Zhao Lingling said to Lu Jinlan.

"I know, it's up to you to say, let's go." Lu Jinlan raised his hand and got into the car.

The snow started to melt yesterday. Today is a rare sunny day. Many old men and women in the family area came out for a walk, so the car drove very slowly before leaving the family area. They were sitting in the car, and many people were walking along the way. Say hi to them.

"Yuwei, where are you going this morning?"

"Go and give gifts to my in-laws." Qin Yuwei stuck her head out and said with a smile.

"Oh yes, look at my memory."

"Yo, Zhenfeng, are you going to my in-law's house?"

"Yes, good morning Cheng Bo." Du Zhenfeng replied.

"His uncle and aunt are also going?"

"Yes." Lu Jinlan replied with a smile.

Su Ping was standing outside the gate of the house next door, chatting happily with a group of people when she suddenly saw the Du family's car approaching. Chatted again.

"Bring so many gifts? The Du family is really generous."

"Yeah, I've never seen anyone go to my in-law's house to give gifts at such an old age. I brought a few carts of gifts."

"Bring so many gifts, how much does the Du family like Ye You?"

"There are many Du family members, and Du Yao's uncles are back. They must be giving gifts. Naturally, there are more gifts."

"I heard from my granddaughter that Ye You is now a popular person in the art troupe. Their head and deputy head highly respect him, and other regiments are also vying for him to perform. Such an excellent person, the Du family. Can you not value and like it?"

"I think the Du family values ​​Ye You because Ye You's parents invited a genius doctor to cure Du Yao. The Du family must be grateful."

"Yeah, everyone should be grateful. In that case, those gifts are nothing."

"I found out, since Ye You married into the Du family, this Yuwei seems to be a different person."

"Isn't it? My daughter-in-law told me that Ye You bought Yu Wei's clothes for her now. There are so many beautiful dresses in Yu Wei that she couldn't buy them even if she wanted to spend money, because Ye You is a He drew styles and patterns, and let his own tailor make them."