Chapter 19: Dressed as a spare tire in a love essay 19

Lu Zhiyuan now wants to use the commander's majesty to suppress these dissatisfied soldiers, but the soldiers don't buy it, and then he persuades them well, but the soldiers still don't listen, they just want a reasonable explanation.

Lu Zhiyuan didn't dare to repeat the original words that he rejected Ye You's performance that day. Du Hao had already told him that it would be best not to say those words publicly, because Ye You had already proved his innocence in the art troupe. Everyone knows that it will be him and Ye Chen who are ugly and difficult to end.

Lu Zhiyuan didn't want to make things worse, so he assured the soldiers that the performance arrangements should be reassigned, and then pulled Zhang Quan aside and asked him to talk to Ye You about the re-arrangements. Zhang Quan wasn't stupid enough to agree with him. Before Lu Zhiyuan humiliated people so much, how could people feel angry? He didn't want to take this anger on Lu Zhiyuan's behalf, and during this time he also saw that Ye You would be Du Yao's person in the future. Even if he wasn't afraid to offend Ye You, he didn't want to offend Du Yao.

After Lu Zhiyuan's repeated requests, Zhang Quan agreed to go with him to see Ye You, but he had to tell Ye You about the rescheduling of the performance, and he could at most persuade him a few words.

Lu Zhiyuan went to Ye You to discuss the rescheduling of the performance, which surprised Ye You a little, but seeing that Lu Zhiyuan was completely insincere, Ye You did not give him a good face. Ye You is not a good-tempered person. He has been spoiled since childhood. In fact, his temper is quite bad. It's just that the upbringing he has cultivated over the years does not allow him to show it easily. the person who reported.

Zhang Quan was there to help, first asking Lu Zhiyuan to apologize to Ye You, and after Lu Zhiyuan said sorry reluctantly, he told Ye You not to care.

After watching them for a while, Ye You suddenly smiled, and then asked Zhang Quan to invite the other two squadron leaders over. If the other two squadron leaders agreed with him to rearrange them, he would rearrange them.

After Du Yao and Gu Squadron arrived, Ye You did not talk about re-discussing the performance arrangement, but told Du Yao that he hoped to re-announce the performance arrangement in front of all the soldiers of the three squadrons and asked them if they had any comments.

Du Yao and Ye You looked at each other for a while, and after making eye contact, he said that he had no opinion. Since Du Yao had no opinion, Gu Squadron would naturally also have no opinion.

Then at meal time, several people came to the large dining hall.

Although the soldiers of the three squadrons all ate in the dining hall, the kitchen and cooking window of each squadron were separated, and the eating places were also divided. Just having a meal with acquaintances.

As long as Ye You and the others stood in the middle of the open space, the soldiers of the three squadrons could hear him speak.

"I'm sorry for disturbing everyone's meal. I want to announce something. It's not a particularly important matter to delay everyone's time. It's okay for everyone to listen while eating. I'll leave immediately after I'm done." Ye Yu first loudly attracted the attention of all the soldiers.

"The thing is, the squadron came to me just now and said that because I didn't go to the Lions squadron to perform, the soldiers of the Lions squadron were very dissatisfied, so I hoped that I could reschedule the performance. Soldiers of the Lion Squadron, please explain the reason why I did not perform for you. The first reason is because when the performance was arranged at the beginning, the Army Squadron strongly refused me to perform for the soldiers of the Lion Squadron, and I was not interested in performing for the soldiers of the Lion Squadron. I made a huge insult, and he said I had a bad character and was not qualified to perform for the soldiers of the Lions Squadron."