Chapter 30: Dressed as a spare tire in a love essay 30

Three months later, Ye You's recruit period will end. After the last large-scale report performance is completed, the troupe will announce the list of staying and leaving. In this performance, each recruit will have at least one personal performance opportunity. The audience watching the performance will not only have the leaders and soldiers specially invited by the regiment, the literary and artistic soldiers who perform the performance, but also their family members and relatives. Watch the play.

On the day of the performance, the art troupe was very lively. Not only many soldiers came to watch the performance one after another, but also almost all the family members and relatives of the recruits.

Not only Ye Jiande and his wife Ye Song, but also Du Yao's parents and grandparents came to watch Ye You's performance. Because Ye You invited Mr. Xu to treat Du Yao, the Du family was grateful to Ye You, and their favorability to him was greatly improved. Therefore, in this performance, they all came here to show the most ye Yau's attention.

As for Ye Chen's performance, in addition to Mr. Ye and Ye Jianxian's husband and wife, Du Hao himself, his mother and his grandfather's family came to see some people. Sun Ting specially invited them to come over to support Ye Chen's scene.

Although Du Yao's grandparents and father came to see Ye You specifically, in the eyes of others, they were also Du Hao's grandparents and father, and naturally they also came to see Ye Chen. Therefore, two generals appeared at the same time to watch Ye Chen's performance, which made other literary soldiers envy Ye Chen.

Ye Chen was doing warm-up preparations by stretching backstage, while smiling and accepting the admiration of others.

"If two generals can appear at the same time to watch the show at the same time, it's only you. I don't know if there will be any in the future. Anyway, it must have never happened before."

"The Du family and the Sun family both value you so much, and Du Hao loves you so much. Your married life will definitely be very happy. Thinking about it makes people feel envious."

"Yeah, I really envy you. If I can marry half as good as you in the future, I'll be satisfied and I won't ask for anything else."

"We are definitely not as good as Ye Chen, who made us not as good as him."

"You will definitely have your own happiness." Ye Chen said with a smile.

Because Ye You has to perform triathlon in the art troupe, he will perform a total of three programs in this performance.

Ye You was drinking the medicinal tea to protect his throat while talking to Ji Wen, when suddenly a female literary soldier trotted in, blushing and shyly said, "Ye You, Du Squadron is looking for you."

The lounge immediately became quiet, and everyone's eyes turned to that person. Many people were stunned when they heard the words of Squadron Du, including Ye Chen.

"Come on." Ji Wen urged the thermos cup in Ye You's hand.

Ye You stood up and walked out. As soon as he walked out the door, he saw Du Yao was holding a large handful of white roses, standing in the corridor outside looking at him, Ye You and him looked at each other and walked over, enduring Smiling non-stop.

The other soldiers of literature and art also walked to the door curiously to take a peek. Because of Ye Chen's vigorous publicity, they thought that Du Yao would never stand up again. Later, although they heard that Ye You had hired a genius doctor to help Du Yao. Healing, but they do not know the specific situation, and even have great doubts about whether Ye You really found a genius doctor. So when they heard that Du Yao was coming, they all thought that he might have come in a wheelchair, but when he saw Du Yao's straight and upright body, he was stunned again.