Chapter 63: Dressed as a wealthy white moonlight 5

The preliminaries began. All the models stood on the stage with number plates on their waists, and then the judges gave the points, and then the voting group composed of people from the world's fashion industry voted.

Only twenty designers will be selected in the preliminaries, and they will enter the finals together with the top twenty of the previous competition. Therefore, to stand out from so many costumes, it is either by strength, or by relationship, or by luck. And Ye You has all these things, so for him to enter the finals, there is no suspense at all.

After Ye You got the final card from the organizer's representative, he walked up to Lu Ning and said, "Let's wait for the competition in the final, look at me, the designer who participated in the competition for the first time, and follow me. How do you compare to a designer who has participated in many competitions. But if I accidentally rank higher than you, I don't know if your Lu family will be embarrassed and let the domestic media brag about your design talents?"

Ye You pretended to think seriously and said, "I don't think I should underestimate it too much. Even if you and your Lu family are thick-skinned, even if my ranking is higher than yours, your Lu family will definitely find a way to bribe the media, but it's just that Reporting and promoting you alone, am I right?"

"You don't know what kind of **** luck you've had. If you are lucky enough to enter the finals, you dare to imagine that your ranking will be ahead of me." Lu Ning laughed sarcastically and said, "I advise you to stop dreaming, otherwise you will It will only be more uncomfortable when the beautiful dream of the future is shattered."

"It makes sense." Ye You nodded and said, "Although you are the one who feels more uncomfortable now, who will be the one who will suffer more in the future, let's wait and see."

After Ye You finished speaking, he glanced at Lu Ning's stomach again. Lu Ning immediately backed away with his hands protecting his stomach. The assistants and bodyguards behind him also stepped forward and stood on his left and right to protect him.

Ye You looked at his defensive look and smiled, then turned around and left with someone.

Lu Ning endured his anger and kept calming his emotions in his heart. He told himself that he must not get angry, otherwise the child in his belly would be very uncomfortable. He must let the child be born safely and healthy, absolutely not. He was caught in Ye You's trick to make him move.

After Lu Ning waited for his emotions to gradually stabilize, he thought in his heart that this time, the Lu family did their best to bring together the best works that all the designers in the company could come up with and bring them to the competition. Those who are in the top 20 have great hopes. When the time comes, let the major media report them well, and they will be able to restore the reputation of the company and himself to a large extent. He Ye You wants to surpass him, it's just a fool's dream.

After Ye You returned to the hotel room, he was about to pour himself a glass of warm water when he was suddenly hugged from behind, which shocked him.

"Do you want to scare me to death?" Ye You complained unhappily.

"A surprise for you, are you happy?" Du Yao lowered his head and kissed him **** the face.

"Not happy, go away." Ye You pushed him, but he didn't push him, he could only say: "Is it so unsafe to stay in a hotel now? Just let people in without my consent. I think I should file a complaint."

"This is my hotel, you are my person, my person lives in my hotel, isn't it normal for me to enter my person's room?" Du Yao said as a matter of course.