Chapter 93: Violent White Lotus 20

After the exchange meeting on the first day, they went directly to the banquet hall, and then it was time for free exchange.

The banquet hall was much more lively than the conference hall. After Ye You quickly looked around, he really found a lot of people who were communicating with the intention of a blind date.

Aldrich walked over with his youngest sister, Princess Lifen, and after saying hello to Ye You and Du Yao, he directly introduced: "This is my sister Lifen, she has always admired and admired Commander Du Yao. , I heard that Commander Du Yao will also come this time, so I brought her to meet Commander Du Yao."

With a shy smile on Li Fen's face, she looked at Du Yao with admiration, while Aldrich also squinted at Ye You. He looked at Ye You so closely, and the feeling of turmoil in his heart became stronger. .

Ye You and Du Yao glanced at each other, then smiled and said, "I have heard that Princess Lifen has a stunning appearance. When I saw it today, the rumors are true."

Aldrich also looked at Ye You and smiled, and then said: "I have a few words, I want to chat with Prince Ye You alone, is it inconvenient?"

"It's inconvenient." Du Yao's face was cold, his eyes shot a fierce light, and the aura emanating from his body made Aldrich and Princess Liffin shudder at the same time.

"Du, Commander Du Yao, I have something very important and I want to tell you alone." Princess Lifen looked at Du Yao with pleading eyes. As long as she looks at others with such eyes, no matter what she asks, others will agree, just like she has magic power.

But obviously, the magic power of Princess Lifen's eyes had no effect on Du Yao, Du Yao just glanced at her in disgust, then looked at Aldridge and warned: "Although Yintian Kingdom is now one of the federal states, But it doesn't mean it will always be, whether it is or not depends on my mood."

Princess Lifen didn't think that she had magical eyes, which had no effect on Du Yao, and she was disliked by Du Yao, which took a big blow to her self-esteem, so her face became ugly.

"Du Yao...don't be like this." Ye You grabbed Du Yao's arm, motioned him not to talk like that, then smiled at Aldridge and said, "I'm really sorry, his temper is not very good, please don't take it to heart. ."

Aldrich looked at Ye You's smile for a second, and even forgot to breathe.

"It just so happens that I also have something to say to His Majesty Aldridge, about Slyn." Ye You looked at Aldridge and said.

Aldridge hesitated when he heard Slyn's name.

"Can you?" Ye You asked again.

Aldrich looked at Ye You's eyes, as if he had been intoxicated, and nodded slowly in agreement, "Of course."

"Then let's chat in the lounge next door, please." Ye You said with a smile.

After the two entered the lounge, Du Yao stayed outside with the others. Princess Lifen kept trying to talk to Du Yao, but Du Yao ignored her as if she couldn't feel her existence, which made her heart. It was very uncomfortable, and for the first time in my life, I felt insecure about my appearance.

Princess Lifen bit her lip and looked at Du Yao with tears of grievance in her eyes. She knew that she was not as good-looking as Ye You, but she was not so ugly that she would be disgusted and ignored, right? Before she came, her elder brother clearly told her that men like the new and hate the old. No matter how good-looking Prince Ye You is, he will get bored after looking at it for a long time. Du Yao will definitely feel new to her. But that's not the case at all now.