Chapter 58: Dressed as a spare tire in a love essay 58

After Ye Chen returned from the hospital, he kept himself locked in his room, neither eating nor drinking nor sleeping, and he was exhausted. No matter how Su Ping and Ye Jianxian knocked on the door, he would not open the door. They were worried that Ye Chen would starve him to death in the room, so they could only let the door open.

"Ye Chen, Ye Chen, what's wrong with you? Don't scare your mother." Su Ping looked at Ye Chen with tears.

"I'm finished, my life is finished..." Ye Chen said weakly, "Why am I so unlucky? Why did I agree to marry Du Hao, why did I come to bring this world?"

"Ye Chen, you heard your mother tell you that if you don't want to live with Du Hao, after a while, your parents will definitely find a way to divorce you from Du Hao, and your grandfather is still here. Young, we will not watch you suffer with Du Hao for the rest of your life."

"With the Du family and the Sun family here, how could I possibly divorce Du Hao?" Ye Chen's eyes were full of despair.

"The Du family and the Sun family are fighting fiercely. Your grandfather said that the Sun family's defeat has already appeared, and most of them can't fight the Du family. When the Du family has defeated the Sun family, the Sun family will not be able to control our family. The Du family wants to It's much easier to talk than the Sun family, when your parents come to the house to beg their old lady, their family will definitely agree to let you divorce Du Hao."

"The Sun family is going to be defeated by the Du family? Really?" There was another glimmer of hope in Ye Chen's eyes.

"It's true, can Mom still lie to you?" Su Ping turned around and took a small bowl from the helper's hand and said to Ye Chen, "You haven't eaten for two or three days, and your face has taken off, so hurry up and take it off. This bowl of rice soup has been drunk. You can rest assured that your parents and grandfather are with you, and they will not ignore you. The big deal is that your parents will support you for the rest of your life. "

Ye Chen sat up with the help of the helper, then leaned on the head of the bed and drank the rice soup Su Ping fed him little by little.

..............................

The Sun family was completely uprooted, the old man Sun was imprisoned in disguise, his eldest son was imprisoned, and the other sons were all dismissed and temporarily detained pending trial. As the so-called tree fell, the hozen scattered, the wall fell and everyone pushed, many people were implicated by the Sun family, and more people were eager to step on the Sun family.

Mr. Ye will inevitably be implicated, demoted and demoted, and he is no longer qualified to live in the family area of ​​the military region. The family can only move out of the family area.

After Mr. Ye was demoted, Ye Jianxian's job was immediately rejected by others. He had no other skills or abilities, so he could only do simple clerical work. Knowing how to eat, drink, and have fun, their family can only rely on their money now.

The Ye family lived in a two-storey building with a good surrounding environment. For ordinary family members, it is impossible to ask for such a small western-style building to live in, but for people who are used to living According to the Ye family members in the family compound, it was like falling from the sky to the ground overnight.

In order to make Ye Chen divorce Du Hao more smoothly, Su Ping only hoped that the Sun family would collapse, but did not expect that if the Sun family collapsed, their family would be affected so much.

Su Ping lives in this house now, and she really feels aggrieved. Those friends who used to communicate frequently are now shunned by their family. This feeling of falling heavily on the ground makes her feel unable to vent. Pain.