Chapter 25: Dressed as a spare tire in a love essay 25

Although Ye Chen had already apologized and showed his weakness to Ye You, Ye You did not intend to let him go.

Ye You looked at Ye Chen with a serious look, and then said with an expression of sudden realization, "I understand, you did it on purpose from the very beginning. If you go to meet Du Hao, even if the patrolling soldiers find out, it will still be worthwhile. It's not a big deal, but you want me to admit it for you, and then make it escalate. This is your first plan. You asked your mother to pester me and do something to me, in fact, you want me to Fight back, and then she can say that I hit her, this is your second plan. Because the previous plans have failed, so you deliberately came to me to say some ugly things, and wanted me to do something to you, I just because You blocked the door, pushed you lightly, and after I left, you slammed into the wall hard, and couldn't wait to complain, saying that I dislocated your hand, and this was your third plan. But you I found that I wasn't cruel enough. Although I hit a lot of pain just now, it's all right now, and I haven't dislocated at all, so you have to apologize. All you do is to make me unable to stay in the art troupe, because you know me You can dance, and worry that one day I will steal your limelight, so you try your best to frame me, right?!"

Ye Chen's eyes widened and he was stunned. Ye You's words were well-founded. If he hadn't experienced all this himself, even he would have believed what Ye You said.

The deputy head had completely believed Ye You's words. He felt very angry at first, then froze for a moment, looked at Ye You and asked, "Can you dance?"

"I..." Ye You looked like he was leaking.

"If you can say yes, if you don't, say no, it doesn't matter if you can, as long as you tell the truth, I won't scold you." The deputy head said gently.

"I used to learn musical instruments, vocal music, and dancing, but after I joined the art troupe, I felt that my energy was limited, so I never showed that I could dance. I can dance in break dance, and the teacher who taught me said I could dance. Not bad, Ye Chen knows about this, although I have tried my best to hide that I can dance, but I didn't expect that he still doesn't want me to continue to stay in the art troupe."

Ye Chen was completely stunned because he was too shocked. He didn't know what Ye You was talking about, and he didn't even know that he could actually dance. No, there is no way he can dance the dance! This kind of dance that has reached the top level, even he has not fully mastered it, how can he dance? !

The deputy head stood up, then walked around the desk, walked to Ye You's door and said, "Come with me."

Ye You followed the deputy head and walked out. When he reached the door, he turned back and smiled at Ye Chen, then glanced at Liu Hui again. His smile and eyes made Ye Chen and Liu Hui feel creepy at the same time.

"What he said is not true. I really don't know that he can dance the dance. No, he can't dance. Teacher Liu, you have to believe me!" Ye Chen held Liu Hui's head tightly. hands, looking at him eagerly.

"Don't worry, the teacher must believe you." Liu Hui patted Ye Chen's hand, she didn't say a word just now, because she had learned from the previous lesson, she no longer dared to speak easily, but even if Ye You Those words she said made sense intellectually, but emotionally, she still chose to believe in Ye Chen.

Liu Hui sighed and said, "This Ye You's scheming is too scary and difficult to deal with. You must strengthen your defenses in the future and be extremely careful."

Ye Chen nodded, but the bad premonition in his heart became stronger and stronger.

The so-called breaking dance is that a dancer jumps back and forth on several big drums and dances a long red silk to hit the big drum next to it. A group of other dancers stand on the ground and beat drums rhythmically. The whole scene is huge. , very imposing.