Chapter 12: Dressed as a spare tire in a love essay 12

After returning to the dormitory, Ye You went to the desk and sat down to continue reading, turning a page every once in a while. In fact, he was not reading the content of the book at all, but was thinking about other things, and reading was just a pretense. This medium-thickness book in Ye You's hand, he only needs ten minutes to write down all of them word for word. This kind of ability is far more powerful than memorizing it, because he doesn't even need to write down every single one of them. See the words clearly.

When Ye You was very young, he showed his genius-like ability, and he could learn quickly no matter what he taught him. At first, his parents were happy that he was a genius, but as he grew older, his parents became worried and fearful.

The reason for their concern is because they found out that Ye You is not just a genius, he is as if he has super powers, and he can learn anything he wants without even being taught by others. Some things that others need ten years or even decades to master, he can master in a month or two at most.

The reason his parents thought that he had superpowers was because his father's company had access to some secret departments, and his father learned from these secret departments that there were really superpowers in the world. The state will take these superpowers away, and then secretly protect them, let them train, and then do things that are difficult for ordinary people to do.

His parents don't want him to be taken away, because the training is too hard and too dangerous, if he is taken away, they don't know when they will be able to see him, his parents just want him to live a safe and happy life, not Let them face those things, and they're willing to go the extra mile for it.

Ye You had a precocious mind, so even though he was very young at the time, he could understand the feelings of his parents and brothers who wanted to protect him, and tried his best to cooperate with them according to his plan.

So in the eyes of outsiders, Ye You is a rich young master who does everything well, but who is best at playing and enjoying. Everyone who knew him knew he was smart, but no one would think about superpowers because he was very well controlled. Completely hiding one's abilities and maximizing one's abilities are both very stupid ways. The best choice is to compromise and show his three-minute enthusiasm and dislike of the old.

A few days later, the art troupe was on vacation again. Ye You called back as usual and asked Ye Song to pick him up early tomorrow morning.

"Do you have anything to eat? I'll bring it from home for you." Ye You asked while packing up his clothes.

Zhao Yu shook his head.

Ji Wen said: "I don't really want to eat. Can you bring me two bottles of Qingyu facial cream sold in your store? I didn't buy it at the store outside the Military Club last time, but the boss said it sold very well. It's hard to buy goods, even if you go to the Yaxing mall opened by your family, you may not be able to buy them."

"Understood," Ye You nodded and said, "bring two bottles for you and Zhao Yu each, do you have anything else to bring? The shower, the shampoo, and the toothpaste, all for you?"

"Okay, you can take it. Calculate how much it will cost, and I'll give it to you together." Ji Wen said.

"No need, I have a lot of these things at home, and I can't use them up anyway. It's like picking a few oranges from the orange tree in my backyard and bringing them to you. You don't need to give them money."

"That won't work. I also expect you to bring it to me after I use it up. If I don't give you the money, I'd be too embarrassed to ask you to bring it?"