Chapter 35: Dressed as a spare tire in a love essay 35

Ye You and the others were about to fall asleep when he finally heard the sound of the door opening and talking in the small living room outside the room. He quickly got out of bed and walked to the door, but did not open the door immediately.

"Okay, just put him here, and you all go back to rest." Qin Yuwei said to a few guards who helped Du Yao in.

After hearing the sound of the door closing again, Ye You, who was wearing a nightgown, pushed open the door and walked out, calling out, "Mom."

Just as Qin Yuwei was about to agree, Du Yao opened her eyes, and Qin Yuwei said unexpectedly, "Yo, are you still awake? Are you drunk and confused?"

Du Yao sat up from the sofa, rubbed his hands on his face to wake himself up a bit and said, "Mom, go back to your room to rest too."

"It seems quite awake, I don't need to help get you in." Qin Yuwei got up, looked at Ye You and said, "Then I'm going back to the room, you guys should rest early."

"Okay." Ye You nodded, and after sending Qin Yuwei out, he gently closed the door.

"You escaped by pretending to be drunk?" Ye You walked over to Du Yao and sat down, looked at him and said, "Can you walk in by yourself?"

Du Yao turned around and hugged Ye You tightly and said, "Not only can I walk in by myself, but I can also walk in with you in my arms."

"You smell like alcohol, don't hold me, I'm taking a shower." Ye You protested in a low voice.

Du Yao hugged Ye You and walked into the bedroom.

"You go to the bathroom and take off all your clothes. Wet the towel and wipe your body. You are not allowed to take a bath." Ye You put his arms around Du Yao's neck and explained.

Du Yao put Ye You on the bed, then pressed him on top of him, burying his face in Ye You's neck.

"Go quickly." Ye You patted Du Yao's shoulder and urged. He felt that he was about to get drunk just by smelling the alcohol on Du Yao's body, and he started to get hot all over and his breathing was short, he thought. Du Yao quickly went to the bathroom and took off his clothes, so that they could hurry up and bridal chamber.

Du Yao resisted the burning desire, got up and walked into the bathroom.

"Don't take a bath." Ye You explained it again, but still felt uneasy after thinking about it, so he picked up the hangover pill by the bed and followed Du Yao into the bathroom.

The two did not delay in the bathroom for too long, because Ye You emphasized that he wanted to bridal in bed, not in the bathroom. So when Du Yao came out of the bathroom with Ye You in his arms, both of them were having sex.

The two lay down on the bed, Du Yao flicked the quilt over the two of them, then hugged Ye You and kissed deeply.

......................................................

Ye You had a dream. He dreamed that he had become a marine creature. He didn't know what kind of marine creature it was. After all, there were so many types of marine creatures. Anyway, he clearly felt that the sea water was very soft, and it brought him up and down, like floating in the water without gravity, which made him feel very comfortable.

Suddenly, a monster that looked like an eel appeared. Ye You was shocked and wanted to run away quickly, but he was so light that he couldn't escape quickly at all.

Seeing that the monster was getting closer and closer to him, he screamed in fright, ah! ! Help! ! Monsters go away! do not come near me! !

But his cry not only did not scare away the monster, but made the monster even more excited, and rushed towards him at a faster speed.