Chapter 8: Dressed as a spare tire in a love essay 8

"Hurry up and take a break." As soon as Ji Wen saw Ye You coming over, he immediately stepped forward to hand him water, helped him pull the chair away for him to sit down, and then sat down on the chair next to him, saying excitedly " Yours is really amazing, I knew you could sing well, and lied to me that you could only sing a few sentences. I said why are you hiding it? One more ability means one more chance, and more skills If you don't press yourself, others can't wait to show everything you know, but you have the real ability to hide it."

"Isn't this also unable to hide?" Ye You put down the water glass and said, "I just thought, since I decided to join the band, I can concentrate on playing my violin. Some people think that I need to be in the limelight. Out, specifically to grab other people's performance opportunities."

"What's the matter with grabbing opportunities? Who doesn't want to fight for more opportunities here? If you don't have the ability, you want others to blame others for being in the limelight. That's why you are short and blame others for being too tall. You are greedy and blame others for not getting fat. , in a word, no matter what it is, it is right that others are wrong. In fact, it is just jealousy and unwilling to admit it. This kind of people will be like this in this life. Anyway, if they are not jealous, they are mediocre. It's sadder when people are jealous." Ji Wen's mouth was like a machine gun, crackling a lot, scolding all those who said bad things about Ye You just now, and not having a single **** can make those people's faces flush red.

Ye You glanced at the big wall clock on the wall, and before Team Leader Xu called him, he stood up and said, "I'm ready to go on stage first."

"Come on! I'm waiting for your triumph!" Ji Wen stood up and said excitedly.

"Don't be so exaggerated, I'm not going to the battlefield, but to perform for the soldiers who have just returned from the battlefield." Ye You smiled, then took the violin and walked to the stage passage.

When the curtain slowly opened again, the soldiers saw that Ye You was standing in front of the band again, and this time he was holding a violin. They unconsciously felt a sense of anticipation.

"It's him again. He's quite versatile. I heard that in the art troupe, there is a lot of competition. He can perform twice in a row. He seems to be quite capable, and it can be seen that the art troupe attaches great importance to him." Lin Dong whispered. Said to Du Yao.

"The person I like is naturally not bad." Du Yao smiled when he saw Ye You.

In the last singing performance, Ye You left an impression on the soldiers with an elegant and refined attitude. His singing was also ethereal and melodious, and he didn't feel like a person in the mortal world, nor like a singing voice that can be found in the mortal world. All the most beautiful adjectives in the world can describe him. So they thought that his violin style should also be this ethereal and melodious feeling.

But the prelude is telling everyone that this is a magnificent song. Ye You pulled the strings and pulled the momentum higher and higher in the song, and the momentum emanating from his whole person would not be suppressed by the momentum in his piano sound.

The return of this song is originally an emotional song. It expresses the ecstasy of being able to return home after victory, and the feeling that I can't wait to return home. This tune reminded the soldiers below how excited they were when they knew they could finally return.

When they disarmed and were finally able to look back in the direction of their hometown, they couldn't tell whether they were happy or sad. They fought bravely, they were not afraid of death, and even if the shells exploded right in front of their eyes, they could continue to charge. But the only thing I can't talk about is my hometown, which is the softest place in my heart and the least easy to touch.