Chapter 1(Arc 1:The Disfigured and Blind Sect Master)

Pain! It hurts all over the body! It was as if not only the body but also the soul had been smashed to pieces, and then forcibly reunited again.

Although Yingzhao remembered that Bai Rui once reminded himself that the first few crossings would cause discomfort due to the lack of energy, he did not expect that it would hurt to such an extent.

Yingzhao couldn't help groaning, and then he heard a knock on the door.

"Yunping, are you alright! I'm in."

"I'm fine, don't come in yet!"

Yingzhao replied hurriedly, trying to stabilize the other party first. He lowered his head, looked at his body immersed in the bathtub, shook his head violently, trying to quickly digest the memory of the original owner.

It's just that he just got out of the tub when he heard eager pacing outside the door. Sure enough, the door was opened the next second.

Upon seeing this, Yingzhao hurriedly pulled up the robe hanging on the side and quickly put it on her body. As soon as he was dressed, he saw a tall man with a valiant appearance had entered the door.

At this time, Yingzhao was only wearing a thin robe with an open neckline. The phoenix eyes on the top and the cherry red lips are both amorous.

Seeing Yingzhao's appearance like this, the lewdness in the eyes of the visitor flashed past, but he still pretended to be concerned and said:

"Yunping, I heard a voice in the room just now, I was afraid that you had an accident and broke in, you Don't blame me!"

Although the lewdness in the eyes of the other party is only a moment, but Yingzhao is particularly sensitive to the good and evil of people, and instantly captures the emotions of the other party. But he just shook his head quietly.

"It's okay, you wait a moment, I'll change my clothes."

After saying that, Yingzhao turned around and walked into the screen to quickly change his clothes. Through the light of the screen, he saw the man who was still pacing and waiting anxiously outside. Frowning fiercely, he heard the system Xiaobai in the sea of ​​knowledge shouting to him:

"Host, that person outside is Xiao Lie, the male protagonist of this world. I'm afraid it's too late to pass the story, but I can feel it. The Soul Fragment is next door. Moreover, he has already developed his consciousness, and he can fully know what you and the male protagonist are discussing here. Host, you have to deal with it carefully!"

Xiao Bai's voice just finished, Xiao Lie outside the screen was tense. Then he said to Yingzhao:

"Yunping, I know you don't want to marry Wen Renming, the disfigured and blind bastard. But there is no way out. The master also told you the plan. Although the Qingliu sect is small, But it has been rumored that there is a secret book that can fly to the heaven. You can only hope to get the secret book if you marry Wen Renming. If you really get this opportunity, then we will be able to dominate the entire cultivation world. Besides, he It's nothing but a piece of trash. Yun Ping, you just need to treat him with condescension, and when you get the secret book, you'll come back. When the time comes, your senior brother will lead you to the top and help you calm down the Qingliu Sect." Yingzhao was stunned for a moment when he heard Xiao Lie's words. Immediately, he thought of what Jumang had said to himself before entering the spirit tool. Suzaku's soul was broken, and he refused to survive, so he couldn't gather. It can only be separated and raised in different worlds, and the broken and unaggregated soul can only exist in the broken and incomplete body.