Chapter 101

Then Yingzhao lowered his head and said softly with red eyes: "But, I don't have glands, do you know? Although I'm an omega, I was born without glands. They all say I'm a person whose gender cannot be determined. Monster."

Seeing the usually energetic teenager's eyes reddened, Ernest realized that although the teenager didn't show it, due to the lack of glands, people's cynicism over the years has caused the other party's psychology to be heavy. harm.

Maybe the young man has always been inferior, so he dare not accept this feeling of his own. Thinking of this, Ernest hugged Yingzhao distressedly, kissed his forehead soothingly, and said firmly in his ear: "I won't allow you to say that! You are not a monster, you are my most precious treasure. In this world, there is no one in my heart that can compare with you! Stay by my side, and I will take care of you in the future!"

Yingzhao was moved when he heard the man's confession, but he also knew that if he agreed now Now, if you have contact with the male protagonist again, you will definitely die miserably.

Yingzhao, who was going to be with his lover after everything was settled, could only try to hold back his red eyes and pursed his lips. Then he took a deep breath while pretending to be embarrassed, and shook his head lightly at Ernest.

Yingzhao refused: "Sorry, Lord Marshal. You should have a better omega, and I have neither glands, nor the ability to conceive, or even pheromones. Lord Ernest, you are my idol, you It deserves the best. Don't tell me that again, I'm going back!"

Yingzhao said, then got up and tried to break free from the man's embrace, but was firmly imprisoned by Ernest's iron arm. inside. The hot kiss fell, with an unstoppable force.

He doesn't allow the little guy in his arms to feel inferior, his boy is obviously the best and most attractive! What if there are no glands? What if you don't have the ability to conceive?

As long as the young man is willing to accompany him, only the two of them will be the best in this life, so that no one will compete with him for the love of the young man.

Ernest thought selfishly and felt the other party's desperate struggle in his arms, but the small force couldn't push him away at all.

The possessiveness in his heart is maximized, he doesn't want to let go, he doesn't want to let go of the boy at all, he just wants him to belong to him completely.

The rage in his mind became more and more prosperous, and the sturdy sweater was vulnerable in the hands of the Marshal, and was easily torn to shreds. It wasn't until there was a whimpering cry from below that Ernest was awakened and his reason returned to the cage.

Watching the boy in his arms sobbing softly, Ernest felt that his heart was about to break. He took a deep breath, calming the restlessness of his body.

He raised his head and looked at the boy's red eyes, like a frightened bunny. Only then did he realize that he was too urgent just now, so much so that the teenager in his arms was frightened.

Frowning angrily, Ernest gently kissed his cheek, but still didn't mean to let go of the other party. I just said apologetically to Yingzhao: "Sorry, I was too eager to scare you. But I can't stand you rejecting me. It doesn't matter if you don't have glands or fertility. It doesn't matter if you don't have pheromones, I myself You can't smell the pheromone, and you can't feel it."

After saying this, he saw the boy in his arms widen his eyes in shock. A smile flashed in Ernest's eyes, he hugged Yingzhao tightly to let him feel the changes in his body, and said hoarsely in his ear: "Little guy, whether you have pheromones or not, to me, you Even doing nothing can break my sanity."