Chapter 144

The data records in detail that Ying Zixi grew up in an orphanage and has no hobbies or friends.

Life is very boring, because of the strong foundation and outstanding ability to become the team leader.

However, judging from the contact between him and the other party, this dream builder does not seem to match the Ying Zixi mentioned in the information.

Although the character of the other party can't be said to be very cheerful, he is dazzling and confident, not as silent and gloomy as the person mentioned in the information.

But no matter what, I still have to keep this person. After all, the relationship between the other party and Xiaobai is still unclear. If something happens to Xiaobai in the future, he still needs a dream builder to work for him at any time.

Thinking of this, the male protagonist felt a little relieved. Then he devoted himself to accompany Xiaobai to explore the dungeon map.

After Yingzhao came back, he sent a message to Xiaobai. Knowing that he had gone out with the drinker, he also took Yanlong to another map, looking for more suitable equipment materials for Xiaobai.

As for gems, he didn't plan to let Xiaobai find them. He directly told Yan Long that Xiao Bai was a relative by his side and hoped to get his help.

With a lover there, I can't say about other equipment, and I will naturally have whatever gems I want.

After the two established a relationship, Yingzhao enjoyed his own benefits even more without hesitation.

Originally, what you love is your own, and vice versa.

And Yan Long felt very satisfied when he saw Yingzhao being rude to him. He even felt that his own elves should rely on themselves.

It took the four of them a day to finally put together Xiaobai's suit, and with Yanlong around, the high-quality gems naturally came without effort.

Although there is only one top-grade emerald flame dragon like Yingzhao wears, there is no shortage of slightly lower quality ones.

As long as Ying Zhao asks for it, Yan Long will give it. Moreover, he directly took out gold coins and materials to help upgrade all the gemstone inlays on Yingzhao to the top.

In the past, Yanlong was quite stingy with gold coins and treasures because of the habits of the dragon family. But the thought of winning this season can make a beautiful woman smile.

As long as Yingying is happy, he will do everything he can and be happy, and he can be dizzy.

But on the other hand, the male protagonist Lu Chenhui was not so happy. He had other thoughts about Xiaobai himself, and he always thought that he could take advantage of these opportunities to be courteous.

Help Xiaobai get some good equipment, and you can also please each other. Although he also has high-quality inlaid gems, compared to the world BOSS Yanlong, it is naturally not enough to see.

Seeing Xiao Bai looking at Yan Long with a grateful expression, even knowing that he and the Dream Builder are a couple, a trace of jealousy inevitably arises in his heart.

At the same time, I was a little annoyed, and felt that I lost in this regard. However, he couldn't get angry with Yan Long.

For some reason, he always felt that when facing this person, the appearance of the other person always reminded him of his younger brother Lu Yan.

However, in addition to this feeling of blood and family, it also brought a little alienation, which made him feel a little weird.

After their day's activities were over, Lu Chenhui hurriedly left for a while.

Yingzhao knew that he was going to deal with some things in the real world.

The efficiency of his subordinates has always been very high. Naturally, he has quickly found out the two codes that he had drawn up before, which pointed directly to the assistant of the president and the department manager.

The subordinates sent the results to Yingzhao, and Yingzhao naturally had to report back to the headquarters in such a serious situation. He even sent a detailed report of the incident directly to Lu Chenhui's mailbox, in case anyone in the middle could obstruct it.

Sure enough, Lu Chenhui dealt with the matter immediately after receiving the news. After all, this matter has an inseparable relationship with his long-time rival Canglin Group, and it is impossible for the male protagonist to ignore it.

Since these two sellers seeking glory have already caught Lu Chenhui's attention, he doesn't need to worry any more.

After all, after reading the entire plot, Yingzhao knew very well how decisive Lu Chenhui was in the business battle.

The other party is ruthless, not a soft-hearted person, and he can handle this situation by himself. Moreover, by the time dinner was over, Lu Chenhui had already returned.

Yingzhao didn't expect the other party to come back so quickly, because after all, considering the time difference between the real world and the game, the time for the male protagonist to return to the real world to contact the outside world is really short.

However, seeing the ugly face of the other party, Yingzhao also knew that he must be in a very unhappy mood now.

After all, the helper has been by his side for many years, betrayed by the trusted person, and no one must feel bad.

Not wanting to offend the male protagonist, after the four of them had a meal together, Yingzhao went directly to their room with his lover.

Thinking that tomorrow, their team will have to get up early to discuss the team assignment together, and plan to rest early today.

In fact, today Wang Qi also sent a message to Yingzhao to come and find them. It's just that Yingzhao felt that it was too late to finish the company's affairs.

Looking directly at Xiaobai's situation, and not wanting to be too busy, he politely rejected Wang Qi. However, he still agreed to help him see how the equipment of the meat shield is matched tomorrow.

As for the heroine, Yingzhao noticed that although He Yue seemed to stop all day. In fact, because he was rejected by himself in the morning, he was directly knocked out by the flame dragon, and he held a grudge.

He understood that with the heroine's temperament, he would never give up so easily, so he stepped up monitoring. Sure enough, He Yue didn't really stay in the room peacefully, but found a helper and brewed a trick. Holding back, I plan to take revenge on myself and Yan Long tomorrow.

Thinking that the original owner had paid so much for her, even if he made her lose face a little today, it shouldn't be the case.

A cold light flashed in his eyes, and Yingzhao decided that if he really planned to do this tomorrow, don't blame himself for not being merciful.

Yingzhao thought and returned to the room, and when he came back to his senses, he was already held in his arms by the man. After reacting, he blushed slightly, feeling a little shy and tangled.

However, after waiting for a long time, what I imagined did not happen. Looking at the man who was hugging him and sleeping sweetly, Yingzhao was a little dazed.

Originally, after returning to the room, Yanlong immediately hugged him. Yingzhao thought that his lover felt that they had expressed their affection to each other, and planned to do some exercises that were beneficial to physical and mental communication after returning to the room.

Unexpectedly, the lover just hugged him fiercely and hugged him, and then he hugged himself with contentment, lay on the bed and fell asleep.

Seeing that Yan Long fell asleep, there was a smile on his face. Yingzhao twitched the corners of his red and swollen lips. I thought to myself, the lover in this life will not be too simple, I don't know what to do!

As the chief designer of "Journey", Yingzhao naturally knows that whether it is a game player or an NPC, the settings in this world are complete, and there is no such thing as a saying that they cannot be together.

If he had used his lover's previous virtues and his slightly domineering temperament in this world, he would have already started attacking himself.

So, the only reason why a man hasn't started on him may be that he doesn't know he can do it.

Thinking of this, Yingzhao couldn't help smirking in the man's arms.

Unexpectedly, except for Lu San's brain problems and a little stupid situation in his life. But the lover in this life is so simple.

But think about it, unless there are special circumstances, the technical staff of any game will definitely not instill this aspect into them when setting up ordinary NPCs. After all, that's totally unnecessary.

Even if the NPC has self-learning skills, Yanlong has been in a state of deep sleep, and naturally he has not received any information in this regard.

But even so, Yingzhao didn't plan to remind his lover immediately. Because he still had some concerns, because of Yanlong's special identity, he was formed by Lu Yan's consciousness.

Therefore, his character design was completed by the male protagonist himself and a confidant technician. Although the original owner also participated in other aspects of appearance and skills, he still did not have a 100% understanding of his lover's body.

After all, the world of the game "Journey" is too huge, and it is impossible for the original owner Ying Zixi to complete it all alone.

So after the lover changed back to human form, Yingzhao was not sure whether some places were like the original dragon clan. Moreover, it is said that somewhere in the dragon family is not the same as that of a human being. Can you really bear it?

Thinking of this, Yingzhao couldn't help shaking. With a blushing face, he shook his head vigorously, just thinking about it and felt that the top of his head was about to smoke.

Looking at the unsteady lover who frowned and fell asleep because of his actions. Yingzhao quickly stopped moving, nestled in Yanlong's arms, and found a comfortable position. He also closed his eyes and counted the sheep hard to get himself to sleep faster.

On the other hand, after Yingzhao and Yanlong left, Xiaobai was very worried when he saw Lu Chenhui's obviously bad mood.

Thinking that this new friend he made has always been very considerate to him, he felt that he should cherish the friendship with the new friend.

So he cautiously approached the other party and asked worriedly, "Chenhui, are you alright!"

Lu Chenhui raised his head when he heard the words, seeing the concern in Xiaobai's eyes, his heart warmed. He nodded to him and said, "I'm fine, I'm fine, I'm fine, but there are some problems in the company today."

"I didn't expect that the subordinates who have been with me all the time would betray me and be my enemy. Spy."

Xiaobai opened his mouth when he heard the words, and he knew that this matter was very serious by saving others, so it was no wonder that the other party was depressed.

He quickly patted the male protagonist's shoulder comfortingly and said to him: "Don't be sad, Chenhui, this is not your fault, don't be sad for someone who doesn't deserve it!"

Lu Chenhui nodded when he heard the words, facing the Xiaobai showed a somewhat reluctant smile. Then he lowered his eyes and stood up.

Xiaobai thought that the other party wanted to go back to his room, so he quickly got out of the way. Who knows, the male protagonist has approached him instead, and the two people are too close to make Xiaobai move uncomfortably.

Then I saw Lu Chenhui said to him sullenly: "Xiao Bai, can I borrow your shoulder to lean on? I don't think I'm in a good mood."

Xiaobai heard the male protagonist's words, and before he had time to respond, the other party had already leaned over. Then I heard the man whisper in my ear: "My parents died very early, and then my only brother was kidnapped and killed. I have been alone for so many years."

"The person I can trust. Not much, I didn't expect this person to let me down too. Sometimes I wonder if this is my life."

Seeing the man in such a low state, Xiao Bai unconsciously felt a burst of distress in his heart, not knowing. Why, this person always reminds himself of a certain guy. To that person, he can't help but feel softhearted.

With a sigh, he was no longer hypocritical, and Xiaobai simply hugged the man's shoulder gently.

He knows that human feelings are also a kind of relief in this way, hoping that his actions can give strength to the other party.

Seeing this, the male protagonist pursed his lips, rested his head on Xiao Bai's shoulder, then tightened his arms seemingly inadvertently, and hugged the person in his arms firmly.

Because of his height, it didn't look like Lu Chenhui was snuggling up to Xiaobai, but instead, it seemed like he was holding Xiaobai firmly in his arms.

Finally, he hugged someone, and from the angle that Xiao Bai couldn't see, a light flashed in Lu Chenhui's eyes. As long as the goal can be achieved, he doesn't mind what method is used.

In just two days of getting along, he could see that Xiao Bai was kind and soft-hearted. Then, if you can be close to the other party, it doesn't matter if you show weakness.

Although he was never willing to take the initiative to tell anyone about his life experience, but if he could gain the love of this person, he would also be willing to open up these bloody pasts to show them.

As for the assistant, although he used it smoothly in his work, it was impossible to completely trust him.

His parents died young, since his younger brother Lu Yan was betrayed by the housekeeper who brought them up. In Lu Chenhui's eyes, no one can be completely trusted.

Therefore, knowing that the other party betrayed him, what he thought most was how to deal with the aftermath, but his mood was not affected too much.

After all, even if the assistant has access to many internal affairs of the company, some secrets and overall control of major projects are in his own hands, and he will not expose his weaknesses to others.

Just using such an excuse to hug his sweetheart, Lu Chenhui still felt that it was very worthwhile.

Moreover, feeling Xiaobai's caress and comfort, and looking at Xiaobai's soft eyes, Lu Chenhui felt a little excited.

I thought secretly in my heart, it seems that the data is also emotional.

Although I don't know whether the other party is a virus, it was artificially created by Ying Zixi. But obviously, Xiaobai's emotional system has been very perfect.

Then, it's up to you how to impress the other person.

One night, the two couples were fine. Early the next morning, everyone gathered outside the hotel door as agreed in advance.

Yingzhao raised his eyebrows when he saw Wang Qi who had come in a hurry, and the heroine He Yue who seemed to have been waiting there early.

It seems that the opponent's previous plan was intended to come true. Now that everyone has come, they can discuss the tactical aspects of the team.

He Yue didn't have the slightest displeasure on her face, and even greeted Ying Zhao with a smile, as if the embarrassing experience of confessing to herself and being shot by Yan Long had never happened before.

But obviously, it may be because He Yue also understands in her heart that she can no longer take advantage of Yingzhao.

Not in a pretentious manner, he greeted Ying Zhao and walked out of the scene, his cheeks flushed and he leaned over to Lu Chenhui's side. Efforts to express thoughtfulness and intimacy, it is obvious that the goal is still the male lead.

It's a pity that Luo Hua was deliberately ruthless, and Lu Chenhui's attention was only on Xiao Bai, and he even gave the heroine a stingy look.

Seeing that this pair of officials was in jeopardy, Yingzhao was very happy to see it succeed. After all, the real identity of the male protagonist is his lover's brother in this world.

Since getting along these days, although Yingzhao feels that he has some feelings of rejection towards Lu Chenhui for no reason.

But you can still feel that the quality of the other party should still be good. It is a pity to assign such a person to He Yue.

So, after everyone had finished chatting, Yingzhao opened his mouth to formulate a team plan. Afterwards, they discussed with everyone about the meat shield equipment on Wang Qi's body. This was something he and Wang Qi had discussed yesterday.

However, just as Yingzhao finished speaking, He Yue on the side said with some embarrassment: "Sorry, the equipment on my side is still a little bit worse. Although the suits are also gathered together, they can't achieve the best group healing. The effect."

Ying Zhao looked at He Yue's appearance, twitched the corners of his mouth, and said gently, "What do you mean

, Xiao Yue?" He Yue replied with a blushing face when she heard Ying Zhao's answer: "If If you can add a pair of phantom boots, it will definitely be much better."

Although she was answering Yingzhao's words, but her eyes were looking at Lu Chenhui, with an emotional look that made people feel tired and tight.

Seeing that Lu Chenhui still turned a blind eye to the heroine, Yingzhao snickered in his heart. But thinking of the boots He Yue mentioned just now, he naturally knew it.

Phantom boots are the same equipment artifact used by elf healers, which mainly have additional effects of group healing. For a single person, the effect may not be too great. But when it comes to teaming up, it can play a big role.

When everyone discussed it just now, they had already agreed to get Wang Qi's equipment. Now, the heroine immediately put forward such a request, and they naturally couldn't refuse.

What's more, in Yingzhao's heart, he was waiting for He Yue to make a move. After all, the other party can't afford to be a moth, how can he slap his face.

Yesterday, Yingzhao had been in contact with the few people in the guild who used to support her, and Yingzhao had already passed the system and monitored them clearly, so they were very clear about their plans.

It just so happened that he himself was not really willing to form a team with a woman like He Yue, he just wanted to watch and die. Now that someone is willing to seek abuse, he is welcome.

Thinking of this, Yingzhao immediately agreed to He Yue's request. But I still told everyone that we need to deal with Wang Qi's equipment first.

Although He Yue was reluctant, Ying Zhao's reason was impeccable. After all, the drop probability of Wang Qi's equipment is much higher than that of He Yue's phantom boots. Team up with everyone, and there is a high chance that you can quickly brush it out.

After all, the season starts tomorrow, and their time is still limited, so He Yue has to follow the team to the teleportation array.

Wang Qi knew that he had to gather equipment for himself, and was very happy to talk to Zai Yingzhao behind him.

Through contact, Yingzhao found that Wang Qi did not seem to have any malice towards the original owner, but seemed to admire himself. Even through some clues, Yingzhao can feel that Wang Qi seems to have some liking for himself.

Thinking of the original story that Wang Qi likes the heroine, Yingzhao wanted to understand, so he pretended to chat casually: "Domineering, I heard that you and Xiaoyue grew up together?"

Wang Qi heard the words and nodded. Nodding, he turned to look at He Yue, who was trying to get close to the male protagonist Lu Chenhui, but there was disdain in his eyes.

He leaned into Yingzhao's ear and whispered, "President, don't get too close to this woman."

Seeing Yingzhao's puzzled expression, Wang Qi's face turned red. After all, he and He Yue grew up together, although what he wanted to say was the truth. However, it still made him feel a little embarrassed to speak ill of others in this way.

But when he thought of how his own president treated this woman differently in the past, Wang Qi gritted his teeth.

He said seriously to Yingzhao: "President, this woman is not a good person! She has not been a fuel-efficient lamp since she was a child. She only used you when she showed affection to you before!

" Saki actually said these words to himself, and the smile on his face became a lot more sincere.

He nodded to Wang Qi and said, "Thank you, I see. I did consider Xiaoyue as my friend, but after getting in touch, I don't think she is as simple as I thought, and I also feel It's better to keep a distance from her."

When Wang Qi heard Yingzhao say this, he didn't smile immediately, and nodded vigorously.

Yan Long, who was beside him, saw his elf chatting happily with the beastman beside him, he overturned the vinegar jar for a while, and gave Wang Qi a fierce look.

It's just that Wang Qi is also a character, and he can completely turn a blind eye to Yan Long's line of sight.

This made Yanlong so angry that he remembered that although he swore his sovereignty to Xiaobai and drinkers yesterday, the guy "Domineering" was not there at the time.

Unable to see his rival's arrogance, Yanlong turned his heart away, hugged Yingzhao's waist directly, and then placed a loud kiss on the corner of Yingzhao's mouth.

Seeing this, Wang Qi instantly widened his eyes in shock. He pointed at Yingzhao and Yanlong in disbelief and stammered, "Yes, president, you guys!"

Q: What if there is a jealous old man? A: In addition to smooth hair, or smooth hair.

Yingzhao felt the tight arms around his waist, and sighed helplessly in his heart.

He took the initiative to smile at Wang Qi and nodded, and said, "Yeah, we have been together for a long time." As soon as he finished

speaking, he felt that the corner of his mouth was raised by the man beside him, showing a satisfied and happy look. .

When Wang Qi heard Yingzhao's words, he showed a shocked expression, and the whole person was slumped.