Chapter 110

Hearing this, Ying Zhao looked at Ying Youjie, who was beside him, and asked him gently, "Xiaojie, is there anything you want to eat?" When

Ying Youjie heard Ying Zhao, she shook her head dully. He had never eaten anything good before, all he ate before entering the puppet were leftovers, and it was even considered a luxury to have a mouthful of leftovers to fill his stomach.

As for entering this puppet instrument and being locked in the tower, he never ate anything again. After all, it's just a doll, so it doesn't matter if you don't eat.

However, according to Xiaobai's previous notification, Yingzhao knew that after the puppet artifact attached to the soul was awakened by the bond, it could be like the body of an ordinary person.

Even after cultivating, you can grow up like ordinary people, and it will not stop until you grow into the best state. Therefore, now the state of the juvenile can eat food.

Thinking that my lover has not eaten for so many years, although I know that this is not a human body, there may not be so many things to pay attention to. But Yingzhao still thoughtfully instructed Uncle Ying, telling him it was best to prepare some light food.

So when the food is served, there will be no big fish or big meat. A simple bowl of wonton noodles with shredded chicken, a bowl of shiitake mushroom porridge, and two baskets of steaming crab roe soup buns.

These are the foods that Ying Chengye often eats in the past, and Yingzhao also happens to like it very much. Smelling the aroma of the food in front of her, Yingzhao couldn't help feeling hungry.

Sitting down, he looked at the boy who was still standing there motionless, and smiled gently. He waved his hand and let all the servants in the room go down, then took the young man's little hand and let him sit beside him.

He put a small crab roe soup dumpling in his plate and said with a smile, "Try this, it tastes good."

Ying Youjie pursed her lips and stared at the soup dumpling in front of her for a while before she picked up the chopsticks . However, it may be because he hasn't really controlled a body for a long time, so his movements are a bit jerky and slow.

Yingzhao is not in a hurry, waiting for the teenager to get used to it. After all, even if the other party hadn't grown in the past 20 years, he was already thirteen years old when he was trapped in the doll.

Even if he looks thin, there is absolutely no problem with taking care of himself to a certain extent. Yingzhao knew that he couldn't overdo it, as this would hurt the child's self-esteem.

So he grasped the scale, watched Ying Youjie tremblingly picked up the buns and brought them to the front, then tentatively took a bite, and his eyes lit up instantly.

Then the young man stuffed the bun into his mouth in one gulp, chewing it, his cheeks bulging like a small hamster.

so cute!

Yingzhao couldn't help but sighed in his heart, so he also took a soup bag into his plate and took a bite with a smile.

Who knows, as soon as the steamed buns came into his mouth, Yingzhao was hot and hissed. Only then did he realize that the crab yellow buns were just out of the cage and were very hot.

I just saw the boy on the side stuffed it into his mouth all of a sudden, thinking that there should be no problem with the temperature, but I didn't expect the soup inside to be so hot.

Yingzhao's mouth hurt a lot, but the first thing he thought of was not himself, but was very worried about whether Ying Youjie was burned.

So he quickly squeezed the boy's chin and asked him to open his mouth to look at his mouth. When he found that there was no trace of redness in his mouth, he was relieved.