Chapter 47

When Ying Zhao heard the words, he was a little puzzled and did not understand why Duanmu Yi appeared here. But thinking about it carefully, I'm afraid that my man will hear some rumors and be jealous again, and he wants to see what he is doing during the day.

Thinking of this, a helpless smile appeared on Yingzhao's face under the mask, thinking that it's a big deal to appease his man tonight. After all, if you really let your lover misunderstand you, it's not a good thing.

However, what Yingzhao didn't know was that the words he had just said with Bai Wenxuanxu and Wei She had already been heard in Duanmuyi's ears.

Duanmu Yi's martial arts is strong, although it is usually used as fun and a way to relax, I have never thought about using it.

However, after thinking about it yesterday, he still felt uneasy after thinking about it all night. So today he took advantage of the unpreparedness, and after Yingzhao returned from the next court, he quietly followed with Qinggong.

Sure enough, I saw Yingzhao enter Bai Wenxuan's room. Duanmu Yi hid in the dark and listened to Yingzhao talking sweetly to Bai Wenxuan in the room. He also said that he has no feelings for himself, and everything is just because of the entrustment of the old lady Ying.

Duanmuyi didn't want to believe it, because the little general Mingming secretly came to him every night and would hug and kiss him. He told himself that everything Yingzhao said was false, and this was for the little general's other purposes.

However, when he thought of Yingzhao's words, Duanmuyi's heart still couldn't stop the pain. Perhaps it was because of emotional fluctuations that he did not hide his figure well, and it seemed to arouse Yingzhao's vigilance.

Duanmu Yi hurriedly fled when he saw this. However, after returning to the yard, his mood still could not be calm for a long time.

To put it bluntly, although he has the name of a prince, in fact everyone knows how embarrassing his position in the country of Canglan is.

She married into the Yingfu, but she was only the male wife of the little general. To put it poorly, it's just an accessory. If the general really hates himself in the future, he will not be able to say a word.

Even if it is not Bai Wenxuan now, there may be others in the future. Even if the general's mansion needs to open up in the future, and the little general wants to marry another woman, can he really stop it?

Thinking that my little one will be with other people in the future, someone else will see his lovely face, someone else will hug and kiss him.

Duanmu Yi felt that there was a surge of violence in his heart, and he wished to kill all those who approached Yingzhao. Especially that Bai Wenxuan, who tried to get close to his little guy over and over again.

Before he framed himself again, it was obviously a conspiracy against Yingzhao. It's a pity that he can't speak, and he can't explain the little guy in detail and express his worries.

Thinking of this, Duanmuyi felt more and more restless in his heart, his mind was confused and hesitant, and he couldn't help thinking of the dark guards who had been beside him in the hidden pavilion.

So Duanmu Yi took out a piccolo from his cuff without hesitation, put it to his mouth and played the piccolo. However, the piccolo did not make any sound, and it seemed that a strange way was needed to receive his message.

Soon, Mie Liu, who was closest to here, rushed to Duanmu Yi's room. After seeing Duanmu Yi, he immediately knelt down on one knee and said respectfully,