Chapter 74

Huangfu Zhaohong may have been affected by the previous Yingning incident, and he did not go to Anping Hou's mansion to entangle Yingzhao for several days, but Yingzhao felt a lot quieter around him.

Since the place where Ying Ning committed the crime that day was very close to the eldest princess' yard, it naturally spread to the eldest princess' ears very quickly. The eldest princess rebuked Ying Ning for the first time ever.

Ying Ning looked at her mother with aggrieved expression, her eyes were red from crying. The eldest princess couldn't bear to see Ying Ning like this, she sighed and waved him to sit down.

Originally, in the eyes of the eldest princess, the second prince, Huangfu Zhaohong, was the only candidate to inherit the throne in the future, because he was also the only son of Huangfu Yu.

Now the old emperor is seriously ill, seeing that the other party is about to ascend to the throne, his son can catch up with the other party, and the princess also feels that it is understandable that he wants to become the male queen.

But she didn't expect that her son would be so impatient and do stupid things to seduce others. More importantly, this incident was actually witnessed by Huangfu Zhaohong.

Although Ying Ning also explained to the eldest princess, she said that she disliked Huo Yi's straw bag, just for the sake of angering Ying Ziyang. But the result has already been caused, and the long princess can only help Ying Ning to find a way.

For these days, Ying Ning had been going to Huangfu Zhaohong's mansion every day to explain to him, but the guards who would never intercept him in the past stopped him from the door, and even spoke coldly to him without pity.

The attitude of these guards was naturally inspired by the second prince, which made Ying Ning feel aggrieved. Prepared a belly of rhetoric, but couldn't get in.

Ying Ning was so impatient, she felt that Huangfu Zhaohong couldn't really hate him. Otherwise, let alone the male queen, I am afraid that even if I can come to this harem in the future, I will be left out in the cold and not spoiled.

So after thinking about it, I finally came up with a vicious idea after discussing with the eldest princess. As long as there is a chance to see Huangfu Zhaohong again and talk to him for a while or two, maybe the other party will believe him.

Just thinking that the idea would involve Ying Zhao, a haze flashed in Ying Ning's eyes. The last thing he wants is that Yingzhao has any connection with Huangfu Zhaohong.

Although he always said to himself in his heart that Ying Ziyang was dull and uninteresting, and once he got it, he would definitely not be able to bind a man. However, after all, Yingzhao is too good, and he is even more different from cloud and mud.

Even if you only use the British move temporarily, it will bring the opponent into disrepute. He was still worried that Huangfu Zhaohong would be really infatuated with Shangyingzhao if he was not careful, and he would never forget him. It's just that after all, the situation is urgent now, and he can't care much.

So a few days later, the eldest princess suddenly held a birthday party with great fanfare. Originally, the emperor was seriously ill now, and it was really inappropriate to hold a big banquet at this time.

However, the eldest princess made an excuse to say that this was because His Majesty's condition was not improving, so she needed more festivity to dilute her illness.

What's more, in these days, the concubines of the palaces are all worried and worried, and they are all worried about His Majesty.

So after this reason, no one will say anything more. No matter what, the eldest princess is the old emperor's most beloved sister, and naturally no one will deny her face.