Chapter 41

Duanmu Yi nodded when he heard the words, and he naturally didn't expect that the general would really like him more, but he just wanted to have a quiet place to live. After all, no matter where he went, it didn't make any difference to him.

Duanmu Yi raised his wine glass and wrapped it around Yingzhao's arm. This was the first time Duanmu Yi had approached the general at such a close distance. He didn't expect the opponent to be so petite.

How on earth did that little hand pick up those swords, spears, swords and halberds to fight on the battlefield! Afterwards, the other party's Rakshasa ghost mask was lifted to a corner, revealing a pointed chin and rosy and lovely lips.

Duanmu Yi blinked, watching Yingzhao swallow a glass of wine in front of him, and opened his mouth to exhale. Seeing the tip of Yingzhao Hongyan's tongue, Duanmuyi unconsciously felt a curiosity in his heart, not knowing what this general Zhenguo really looked like. It's just that after drinking, I don't care about convenience anymore.

Yingzhao sat at the table and seemed to be tapping on the table impatiently. Then he walked to the bed, picked up Duanmuyi's book and sat back in the chair to read. Then he raised his head and said to Duanmu Yi in a cold voice:

"You should go to bed when it's almost time, I'll wait until later."

Duanmu Yi nodded obediently when he heard Yingzhao's words. Then he loosened his clothes, lay down on the bed naturally, and closed his eyes.

Yingzhao read the book for a while, and saw that the breathing of the person on the bed was steady. Only then did he quietly walk to the edge of the bed, and asked Duanmuyi softly, "Duanmuyi, are you asleep?"

Although the person on the bed showed no reaction at all, it seemed that he had already fallen asleep. However, the moment the other party heard Yingzhao's questioning, his fingers moved slightly, but he still did not escape Yingzhao's eyes.

Upon seeing this, Yingzhao frowned, and a smile appeared on the corner of his mouth behind the mask. He sat gently on the edge of the bed, and called out tentatively: "Duanmuyi, you really fell asleep, right!"

Seeing that Duanmuyi was still pretending to be asleep, Yingzhao took a breath. He took off the mask from his face and put it aside.

He took off his robe and gently lay down beside Duanmu Yi. Seeing Duanmuyi's bare shoulders outside the quilt, he hurriedly pulled his quilt and muttered in dissatisfaction: "Why don't you know how to cover the quilt, what if you catch a cold!" Yingzhao

then got into the quilt himself . Inside, carefully pulled Duanmuyi's hand. Yingzhao felt a pain in his heart when he touched the calluses on the man's palm. It seems that the life of the lover in the palace is really not easy.

Seeing that Duanmuyi really didn't respond, Yingzhao put his arm around him and hugged him gently. Then he raised his body and kissed Duanmuyi's cheek.

After the kiss, Yingzhao smiled silently, quietly approached Duanmuyi again, and gently pressed his lips.

One touch away.

Yingzhao smiled with blushing cheeks, thinking that this kind of game was fresh and interesting, and after watching for a while, he lay quietly beside Duanmuyi again.

Lying on his side and staring at the other person's face, he leaned into Duanmuyi's ear and said with a light smile: "I finally married you home. Duanmuyi, I like you so much!"

Yingzhao closed his eyes with satisfaction after speaking. It also seemed to fall into a deep sleep. Duanmuyi opened his eyes slowly after Yingzhao's breathing was steady and he seemed to have fallen asleep.