Chapter 48

Yingzhao shouted Huan, but Duanmu Yi, who had been preventing him from struggling, flashed a stern look in his eyes.

Why did the little general have to go back? Is it bad to be with yourself? He returned to Yingfu in such a hurry, did he want to see Bai Wenxuan?

Duanmu Yi became angrier the more he thought about it, and nibbled hard at Yingzhao's round little face. Hearing the screams of the rest of the people, he ripped off his clothes.

Yingzhao watched the ruthless man tearing the clothes he just put on into pieces at random, and couldn't help twitching the corners of his mouth.

Obviously, he was really just playing a fake, calling, thinking about making the man submissive, but he didn't really want to resist to the end, how could he accidentally let the other party take it seriously!

Although he has the heart of being a demon, but the disparity between the enemy and me is too great, I don't know that it is too late to apologize now.

But soon, the man told him with practical actions that it was too late.

We just want to make a fake move, but the enemy is serious, crushing the swollen wood with complete force, waiting online!

Duanmu Yi's martial arts are strong and tall and burly compared to Yingzhao, so naturally he can easily restrain him. It took almost no effort to pull him into his mouth.

Yingzhao looked dumbfounded to see the man who had already succeeded, puffed up a bun face, and bit his arm fiercely.

Duanmu Yi turned his head and looked at his little guy biting his arm with red eyes and a fierce look. But he felt that the whole person was even more unbearable, his eyes darkened for a moment, but he ignored it even more.

While holding Ying Zhao, Duanmu Yi recalled the tricks he saw in the book yesterday, wishing he could use them all on his little general.

When he kissed the little guy in the past, he was thinking about how sweet he was when he kissed, and how warm he was when he hugged him. If you can do something further, what a taste.

I didn't think that I really did more intimate things now, and it was just as I imagined. My own little general, delicious and maddening.

Duanmuyi also wanted to restrain himself, afraid of hurting the person in his arms, because after all, the person in his arms was the one who suffered, and it was his first time.

But Duanmuyi ignored that it was his first time, not to mention that it was someone he thought about countless times day and night. So once he started, he couldn't control himself a little, and just wanted more from the people under him.

Yingzhao was a little resistant at first, but since he was eaten by his own man, he felt that he was still being hypocritical.

What's more, he also loves his lover deeply in his heart. It's okay to play with a little emotion before, but if he really makes his lover feel that he is being forced, it will still break the man's heart.

Thinking of this, Yingzhao pouted, and no longer resisted, but simply closed his eyes and enjoyed it.

Yingzhao's attitude of becoming submissive was naturally also seen by Duanmu Yi. He knew that he was wrong and that he forced the little guy.

Although the little guy and himself are already married, and the little general has always been very fond of his kisses and hugs.

Duanmuyi always felt that the little general must also like him a little in his heart, but after all, he was the man's wife at that time.