Chapter 111

The boy's face was as fair and delicate as ever, and there was no trace of crying at all. Yingzhao blinked when he saw this, and felt that such a physique was very convenient.

Putting the towel on the table next to him, seeing that the boy might be really tired and sleep soundly. He also lay down and naturally hugged the boy in his arms.

Feeling the steady breathing of the person in his arms, he lowered his head and touched his delicate cheek. Then he kissed his forehead and said softly, "Good night, Xiaojie."

After speaking, Yingzhao yawned a little and closed his eyes. Not long after, he seemed to fall into a dark and sweet dreamland.

It was only when Yingzhao closed his eyes and seemed to fall into a deep sleep. The boy in his arms suddenly opened his eyes, but those eyes were not the same color as obsidian during the day, but turned crimson.

The young man raised his head and saw Yingzhao and the posture between them, his face instantly turned a little grim. Suddenly, his five fingers came together, and he quickly moved to squeeze Yingzhao's neck.

It's just that when he was about to grab the other's throat, he abruptly withdrew his strength, and there was an obvious tangle in his eyes.

As another part of this soul, Ming clearly knows everything that happens. Naturally, he knew that it was the man on the opposite side who took himself and that little idiot out of that dark space, and now they still have control over this body.

He could sense the emotions of the other half of his soul, and knew how much that little idiot liked this man. We have gone through so many terrible things together, so why do we have to bear all the negative emotions by ourselves.

Ming was unhappy in his heart, but he also knew that if it wasn't for their innate soul split, I'm afraid that the virtue of that little idiot would collapse under the pressure and go crazy.

I originally heard that the man was sad when he saw the little idiot and said he would protect him. He wanted to laugh at that idiot fiercely, but he was shaking and wanted to believe him. After so much suffering, he is still the same simple and stupid.

However, this man actually made an oath of soul power blessing, and it is absolutely impossible for him to cheat. Thinking of this, Ming looked at Yingzhao with complicated eyes.

Originally thinking that he had been looking forward to the day when he could take the initiative for so many years, he could feel the huge energy contained in his body, which was many times better than the original body.

Moreover, he and this man have an equal contract. Even if he kills this man, he will not suffer too much backlash, and he can completely resist it.

However, I don't know why, I just couldn't handle this man at all.

Ming and Ying Youjie are synaesthetes. Even when Ying Youjie woke up, he was asleep, and he felt Yingzhao's embrace and comfort.

But no matter what, Ming was reluctant to admit that he was a little bit greedy for the other person's body temperature.

Gritting his teeth, he looked at Yingzhao, and Ming narrowed his eyes. I thought to myself, could it be that the little idiot liked this man too much and actually affected him!

I was still dissatisfied and snorted, I didn't believe that someone would treat them unconditionally.

But in order not to make the little idiot sad, it's not too late to kill him by himself until the man reveals his faults in the future. As for now, let him live first.