Chapter 29

Lin Yiting thought silently in his heart, just what kind of talent can be worthy of the boat. After thinking about it for a while, it only made him feel more and more that no one can match even a corner of his boat.

The boat is so beautiful, so perfect, like an angel in his heart. With a boat like this, Lin Yiting felt that he couldn't stand him being manipulated by anyone.

Thinking of this, he took a deep breath and slowly exhaled a smoke ring. It doesn't matter, if I am here, I will not let Xiaozhou be disturbed by those vulgar people.

Xiaozhou still has his own dreams to realize, and he did it just so that Xiaozhou would not be disturbed. That's right, everything he does is for the good of the boat.

Just as he was thinking about it, he heard a knock on the door. Immediately, the housekeeper Lin Bo entered the door with a smile and said to Lin Yiting, "Master, Young Master Ying is here!"

Lin Yitingyi listened to the housekeeper's words, and immediately drove the electric wheelchair to the living room to find Yingzhao. I saw Yingzhao who was still wearing a schoolbag and school uniform. Lin Yiting showed a smile and said happily,

"Xiaozhou, how come you are so early today!"

Yingzhao naturally handed over his bag and coat to the housekeeper, and then bent the corner of his mouth at Lin Yiting. The phoenix eyes behind the glasses shone brightly.

Immediately, he approached Lin Yiting, rubbed the tip of his nose, and said softly,

"Because I miss you! What, do you miss me? My daughter-in-law?"

Yingzhao has been very close to Lin Yiting since childhood, so Lin Yiting also I don't think anything is wrong. Although he intentionally ignored his heartbeat when he was occasionally approached by the other party.

Hearing Yingzhao's words, Lin Yiting couldn't stop the smile on the corner of his mouth, but he still laughed at him and scolded:

"You have not been serious since you were a child, and you still call me my daughter-in-law. How many times have I told you, I want to call you My brother!"

Yingzhao raised his eyebrows, but he was used to Lin Yiting's rejection, after all, he was just a child in the other's heart.

He knew that Lin Yiting must also have love for him. After all, the people he arranged around Yingzhao and the fact that he blocked so many love letters could not escape Yingzhao's eyes.

However, Lin Yiting has not realized this yet. But don't worry, I just have more important things to do.

Thinking of what he was going to say to Lin Yiting today, Yingzhao lowered his eyes. Although my heart was a little sour, I had to make such a choice.

Immediately he calmed down his mind, turned his head and said to Lin Yiting, "

I see, Brother Yiting! Have you forgotten what day is today? Today is your birthday, but I want to show off my skills!"

Yingzhao rolled up his sleeves and entered the kitchen in front of Lin Yiting.

Lin Yiting drove the wheelchair to follow Yingzhao, watching him rummaging through boxes and cabinets in the refrigerator, he was a little surprised and said:

"Why, I didn't know my boat could cook!"

Yingzhao nodded while choosing the ingredients, and said,

"I wouldn't, but for the sake of my daughter-in-law, I have to study hard! Tell you, I've been secretly practicing for a long time, and the meal I made today doesn't matter whether it's good or not. , you have to tell me it's delicious!"