Chapter 32

Yingzhao said softly to Lin Yiting: "Brother Yiting, don't talk. You promised me yesterday that you would accompany me to practice kissing. Have you forgotten? I just want to kiss you now!

" Passionately kissed. Lin Yiting looked at the face that was close at hand, looked at the trembling eyelashes of the other party, and finally closed his eyes and threw himself into the kiss with all his heart.

Think of it as a dream! Even if it is wrong, the current self just wants to fall. Even if it is a hallucination or hell, I am willing to go through it like this.

The two of them kissed like this, it was hard to part, and after Lin Yiting took the initiative, Yingzhao was obviously at a disadvantage.

Lin Yiting's figure was much more burly than Yingzhao. At this moment, he completely hugged Yingzhao, as if Yingzhao was snuggling into the other's arms.

After a long time, Lin Yiting was still passionately kissing Yingzhao, without any intention of letting go of the other party.

But Yingzhao couldn't bear it and wanted to raise his head to change his breath, so when he raised his head, Lin Yiting sucked his lips and made a "Boom" sound.

This sound made Yingzhao and Lin Yiting stunned.

"Pfft!" Yingzhao couldn't help laughing out loud. The unstoppable shrug of his shoulders made Lin Yiting blush.

After Yingzhao laughed enough, he raised his head and said to Lin Yiting with a smile in his eyes: "Brother Yiting is very involved! Do you like kissing me?"

Lin Yiting looked at Yingzhao's red, swollen and moist lips and swallowed. saliva. He wanted to deny it, but in the end he didn't say a word.

Seeing Lin Yiting's embarrassed appearance, Yingzhao did not intend to kindly let him go. He pretended to be casual and said to Lin Yiting: "Brother Yiting, why don't we just stay together like this."

Lin Yiting did not respond to Yingzhao's words for a while, and then heard the other party continue: "Look, you Didn't you always like to kiss me? Brother Yi Ting, let's date, okay?"

Lin Yiting realized at this time that Yingzhao actually wanted to be with him.

He just felt a mess in his heart, and he refused directly without thinking: "Xiaozhou, don't make trouble, you know it's impossible. You're still young, don't keep making jokes like this!"

"Is it impossible?" When Yingzhao heard Lin Yiting's words, his eyes became dark in vain.

Lin Yiting shuddered unconsciously when he saw Yingzhao's appearance. He racked his brains thinking about what he should say to ease the embarrassing atmosphere now.

At this moment, Yingzhao's phone suddenly rang. Yingzhao picked up the phone and saw the name of the caller, his eyes moved slightly, but he picked it up with a smile in front of Lin Yiting.

In a very kind tone, he said, "Ozawa, why did you call?"

Lin Ze was a little confused when he heard Yingzhao's name, because Yingzhao always called himself by his first name, so he wouldn't be so close. Own.

But soon, he immediately returned to his old attitude, and complained loudly to Yingzhao: "Xiaozhou, you are too boring! You didn't even tell me when you returned to China. Tell me, where is your kid now? I'll find you right away!"

Because Yingzhao was beside Lin Yiting now, Lin Ze's voice was very loud, but he immediately let Lin Yiting know who was calling.

Yingzhao naturally knew this. After hearing Lin Ze's words, he turned his eyes around Lin Yiting's face and replied with a smile, "I am, of course, here with your elder brother. Why, you didn't come back when I came back. Do you know?"