Chapter 33

In fact, Lin Ze, who brought Meng Jiaqi, also felt a little embarrassed. For Lin Ze, Meng Jiaqi was a person he just met a few months ago.

At first, I just thought that he looked a little like Yingzhao. The memory of the first love when I was a teenager has long passed, but the goodwill left in my heart can't be erased.

So when Lin Ze saw Meng Jiaqi, who looked somewhat similar to Yingzhao, he naturally developed some good impressions of him.

After in-depth understanding, when I learned that Meng Jiaqi was a student of Shenglin College. Working in a bar is just a work-study program, and he is not moved by money. Lin Ze has a few more appreciations for him.

As for today, it was originally a small private gathering for them, and they didn't plan to bring Meng Jiaqi here. However, after Lin Ze inadvertently revealed it, Meng Jiaqi expressed his desire to participate.

After he heard that Lin Ze said that Yingzhao was a visiting professor at Sacred Forest College, he told Lin Ze that he had also taken Yingzhao's class and admired him very much.

He sincerely said to Lin Ze that he hoped to visit Yingzhao together, but Lin Ze couldn't resist Meng Jiaqi's repeated pleas, so he brought him here.

But unsurprisingly, Yingzhao doesn't pay much attention to strangers.

Meng Jiaqi was very angry at Yingzhao's lukewarm attitude towards him, but when he thought of his purpose, he had to suppress his anger.

In order to ease the atmosphere at the dining table, Lin Ze hurriedly said to Yingzhao:

"Xiaozhou, I heard that you were a visiting professor at the Holy Forest College recently, right! Which subject did you teach? Sure enough, you are still among us. Xueba is the most promising!"

Yingzhao replied expressionlessly when he heard Lin Ze's words:

"You also said that it is only a visiting professor. I only take a few classes a week, which are about mechanical engineering. The main teaching is practical skills. Haven't you always been disinterested in these?"

Meng Jiaqi knew that Lin Ze He was looking for a topic for himself, smiled gratefully at him, and hurriedly answered:

"Professor Ying, I don't know if you have any impression of me. I am also a student of Sacred Forest Academy, and I have listened to your class! I have always admired you!"

Yingzhao looked at Meng Jiaqi's flattering face, her eyes flashed, and pretended to ask casually, "Oh? So which major are you in?"

Meng Jiaqi thought that Yingzhao wanted to chat with herself, and immediately He replied:

"It's a biopharmaceutical major. Although it has nothing to do with machinery, I have always been interested in these, so I have also attended your class."

Yingzhao's memory has always been very good, and he has just come to St. Not long after the Forestry College, there were only two classes for students in total. Therefore, he naturally knew that Meng Jiaqi had never attended his class.

So he frowned and said to Meng Jiaqi with a puzzled look on his face:

"But my course is only for students of this major. And, because the course is related to my experimental project. So we enter the experiment When doing practical exercises in the laboratory, you have to take a roll call first, and then the instructor will lead the team. You are a biopharmaceutical major, how could you possibly be able to take my class?"