Chapter 151(Arc 12: End Times)

When he woke up again, Yingzhao stretched, and was a little tired and didn't want to open his eyes.

It seems that this degree of exhaustion should be caused by what the original owner was doing before.

In the last few times of travel, Yingzhao has long since completely lost the discomfort of traveling through the small world.

However, before his eyes were opened, the smell of the chemical reagent rushing into his nasal cavity made him sneeze.

Frowning, Yingzhao opened his eyes and saw that the huge desk in front of him was full of bottles and jars.

Looking down at his white coat, if it weren't for the pungent smell of the chemical reagents in front of him, Yingzhao would have wondered if he was the same as a world once again, in the role of a doctor.

But in fact, he is indeed a doctor in this small world, but Yingzhao, who has not received the memory at present, does not know it.

He waved his hand in disgust, Yingzhao didn't like these smells.

Especially his five senses are sensitive, these smells make him feel more uncomfortable.

Pinching the bridge of his nose, Yingzhao stood up, intending to take a good look at the surrounding environment.

But in the mirror opposite, he saw an indifferent face, and his body was full of scientific madness.

Pulling the slightly yellowed collar, what is the matter with the thick dark circles under the eyes and the messy hair.

However, the original owner was good enough, and he casually twitched the corners of his mouth, and he could still look wicked and charming.

It's just that this complexion is too pale, it is simply not the complexion that a normal human being should have.

The eyes were also a little red, and Ying Zhao was only regarded as the leftover problem of the original owner staying up late.

Looking at the surrounding environment casually, Yingzhao found that the original owner seemed to be very obsessed with his research, and even regarded the laboratory as his residence.

The traces of life around are very heavy, and there is a small bed for rest not far away, as well as some random piles of daily necessities.

There was a larger hospital bed in the corner of the room, but it was surrounded by a curtain, making it impossible to see what was going on inside.

However, Yingzhao can be sure that there should be a person lying on that bed.

He walked over and opened the curtain curiously.

However, after seeing the person on the hospital bed clearly, Ying Zhao suddenly widened his eyes.

Immediately, he clenched his fists, gritted his teeth, and his expression instantly turned hideous. Even the gums were oozing and bleeding due to excessive force.

Because the person lying on the bed was not someone else, the familiar spirit of the soul let Ying Zhao know that the person in front of him was his lover.

At this moment, the man's face was pale, his lips were purple, and he had obviously passed out.

More importantly, the position of the opponent's two arms was empty at the moment.

The left side appears to be an old injury that should have been over for years. Because there is no bandage, only the empty sleeves can be seen.

The right arm should have been cut off not long ago. It was only roughly bandaged, and at this moment, the blood had soaked through the gauze.

The man lying on the bed, even though he had passed out of a coma, was still sweating profusely, obviously suffering from pain.

Yingzhao only felt that the waves in his heart were turbulent, and he did not expect to see such a tragic situation as soon as he arrived.

His lover was so tortured again, which made him resentful.

Who was it, who actually hurt his man!

Yingzhao felt that he was going crazy, and said to Xiao Bai in a cold and stern tone: "Xiao Bai, what is going on?"

Xiaobai, who had already roughly checked the plot in the sea of ​​knowledge, stammered and said to Yingzhao: "Su, host, you should watch the plot first for the specific situation. While the target is in a coma, you'd better accept the original host first. My memory!"

Feeling Xiaobai's different attitude from the past, Yingzhao's heart was half cold in an instant.

I thought to myself, maybe the injury on my lover has something to do with the original owner.

But even so, he didn't receive the plot right away. After looking around, I finally found some medicines to stop the bleeding.

After carefully helping her lover to re-bandage the wound, Yingzhao began to check the plot in the sea of ​​​​knowledge.

After a quick glance, Yingzhao realized that the world they were in was an apocalypse.

It has been more than two years since the end of the world began.

There is no virus from the so-called mad research of science fiction and movies, and no human error to create such a crisis.

This time the doomsday struck, it was more like a natural disaster. Or rather, it is natural selection.

Just one day, the sun hangs high in the sky, and the surrounding temperature becomes more and more hot.

The dazzling golden sun slowly turned red, like oozing blood, announcing that a catastrophe was imminent.

This day inexplicably lasted for a whole week, and the scorching high temperature almost baked the earth.

Many people fell down in such extreme weather, and the disease struck without warning.

Humans began a massive coma, and many lost their breath in this coma.

No one can say what exactly caused this result.

However, wait until the seven days have passed. Although the astronomical phenomenon has returned to normal, those who lost their lives have also opened their eyes again.

Those who came back from the dead became walking corpses who only knew how to get food, and began to attack and loot.

The high-speed infection caused those who had not died to sacrifice most of them in the mouths of this group of zombies.

There are also some people whose bodies begin to change slowly and have supernatural abilities.

They are constantly learning from the confrontation of zombies.

In the apocalypse, human beings lived together and built their own bases with difficulty.

And in this life, the identity of his lover is Situ Ran, the leader of the famous northern base.

Situ Ran is the adopted son of the Situ family. After the catastrophe of the last days began, he was the first group of people to have supernatural powers.

In addition, he also has dual-type abilities of fire and water elements.

Originally, fire and water were incompatible, but he strangely possessed these two abilities.

When fighting, he uses fire-type abilities to kill enemies most of the time.

And the water system ability, more in this resource-poor apocalypse, provides some water sources for the people around.

Although he was born with one arm missing, he still relies on his amazing talent to become a special forces soldier.

After the catastrophe, he took his team to shelter the entire Situ family and helped many people.

On the way, their team met many other teams and went to H City in the north, which is rich in resources.

During the trip, many people found that even if the team led by Situ Ran was bitten by zombies, they were rarely infected.

At first, everyone thought it was their team that was lucky.

But after a long time, it is inevitable that some people have other thoughts, thinking that they may have some antidote to resist the zombie virus.

However, those who had bad intentions were solved by Situ Ran.

In fact, the reason why the people he sheltered were rarely infected was because they drank the water provided by Situ Ran for a long time.

And Situ Ran's water-type ability was actually not just an ability. The liquid that came out of his palm was actually a spiritual spring.

Lingquan has a certain resistance and detoxification effect on zombie viruses.

Situ Ran found out about this very early, and only told his closest family members.

Because after all, these spiritual springs are not inexhaustible and inexhaustible.

The number of spiritual springs he can produce every day is limited, so it cannot be used as an antidote for everyone.

I can only try my best to distribute it to some people, and then mix it in ordinary water for everyone to take.

I hope that in this way, more people can become immune to zombie viruses.

As time passed, Situ Ran's team grew stronger and stronger.

In particular, his ability training is also gifted, and he has become the first ninth-order ability user in the last days.

After everyone arrived at H City in the north, they chose to settle there and established the largest northern base.

And Situ Ran naturally became the leader of the base without any suspense.

Because of Situ Ran's relationship, all the members of the Situ family were treated as guests.

Situ Ran, who became the leader of the northern base, slowly expanded the base with his perseverance and leadership skills.

In the end, the northern base became an oasis in the apocalypse.

And soon after, researchers also created an antidote to the virus by studying the spiritual spring he secretly provided, saving the world.

Of course, this is only the story in the original plot.

Looking at the miserable appearance of his lover lying on the hospital bed, he knew that he definitely did not have the good luck in the original plot.

The key person who changed Situ Ran's entire destiny was his sister, Situ Shuyao, the daughter of the Situ family.

Situ Shuyao is the real heroine of this small world. The reason why Situ Shuyao hurt Situ Ran like this is because she was born again.

In the world where Situ Shuyao was not reborn, because of the existence of Situ Ran, the entire Situ family also rose with the tide.

At the beginning, Situ Yuan coveted the inheritance left by his cousin, so he adopted his disabled son Situ Ran after his cousin and his wife died unexpectedly.

But I didn't expect that this child brought such a big surprise to him.

However, even so, because of Situ Ran's impartiality, almost no one in the Situ family really took the position of management.

After all, most of these people in the Situ family are just wine bags and rice bags.

Situ Yuan was very dissatisfied with this. He felt that the reason why Situ Ran did not reuse the Situ family was because he was only their adopted son.

So, he decided to hit his daughter Situ Shuyao, hoping that Situ Shuyao could be with Situ Ran.

In this way, they can hold Situ Ran firmly in their hands.

Situ Shuyao could not think of these conspiracies at first. In her eyes, because of Situ Ran's existence, whoever sees her in the entire northern base will treat her as the eldest young lady.

Too many people want to curry favor with her, and the heroine is also a vain person who enjoys the feeling of being surrounded by stars.

I even feel that I have boundless charm, wandering among many men, drunk and dreaming of death.

However, her father's words still made her a little worried. After all, her good life now is because of Situ Ran.

Situ Shuyao had always disliked Situ Ran's broken arm before, but now, thinking of Situ Ran's handsome appearance really made her feel a little itchy.

After the end of the world, it has been smooth sailing, which makes Situ Shuyao believe in his own charm.

She felt that as long as she hooked her fingers, Situ Ran would fall under her pomegranate skirt.

But the result was naturally unexpected to her, even if she tried her best, Situ Ran was indifferent to her.

Situ Shuyao was unwilling to hit a nail here with Situ Ran, and decided to lure her stupidly. As a result, it was naturally thrown out of the room by the other party.

Being slapped in the face like this greatly damaged the heroine's self-esteem. Although Situ Shuyao didn't pester Situ Ran any more, he hated the other party.

Soon after, the southern base sent someone to discuss with the northern base, and Situ Shuyao met Deng Wendong, the leader of the southern base.

Deng Wendong is a seventh-order ice-type power user, and he also has very powerful power.

Although the southern base he commanded was not as good as the northern base, he was also a real powerhouse.

After Deng Wendong met Situ Shuyao, he pursued her.

This made Situ Shuyao, who was rejected by Situ Ran, feel proud and felt that Deng Wendong's reaction was normal.

Deng Wendong is also a very scheming person, so he won the favor of the heroine without spending much effort.

But in fact, he did not love Situ Shuyao. He just wants to use the heroine to understand the secret that the northern base can be so powerful.

However, after he was really with this woman, he realized that Situ Shuyao was just a vain and arrogant woman.

He only knows how to eat, drink and have fun every day, and he doesn't know anything about what he wants to know.

With the expansion of the northern base, Deng Wendong felt more and more uneasy in his heart.

He was afraid that the power would slip out of his hands, so he chose to cooperate with the Zombie Emperor and attack the northern base in a maddening manner.

However, every time he was blocked by the powerful Situ Ran.

He knew Situ Ran's strength, so he simply took advantage of the opportunity to date with the heroine to arrest Situ Shuyao, intending to use this to blackmail Situ Ran.

After all, the heroine always likes to brag, so Deng Wendong always thought that Situ Ran liked Situ Shuyao.

But the result was that his threats didn't really work.

Situ Ran had already discovered that Deng Wendong and the Zombie Emperor were deflated. Even if he didn't want the people of the Situ family to be harmed, he couldn't take the entire northern base to risk them.

Therefore, Situ Ran did not agree to Deng Wendong's request, but tried to use other methods to save Situ Shuyao.

However, during the rescue process, the heroine was killed by the furious Deng Wendong.

After being murdered, Situ Shuyao was reborn and returned to the beginning of the end times.

After living again, Situ Shuyao was full of anger in his heart. She hated to deceive his feelings, and killed her own Deng Wendong.

At the same time, he also hated Situ Ran who failed to rescue him.

He felt that Situ Ran simply ignored his own life and death on purpose, and the other party was also responsible for his own death.

So, Situ Shuyao, who was completely blackened, decided to take revenge.

She knew that if she really wanted to gain a firm foothold in the apocalypse, the Situ family had to accept the blessing of Situ Ran.

So in the beginning, she still followed Situ Ran obediently.

He didn't foolishly seduce the other party, but tried his best to please him and won Situ Ran's trust.

Moreover, in this life, Situ Shuyao was no longer as lazy as in the previous life.

Although his aptitude is limited, he still works hard to cultivate his own abilities.

Even raising his healing powers to Tier 5 is considered a very good level.

While watching Situ Ran expand the northern base, the heroine encouraged the Situ family to cultivate their own forces.

She relied on the memories of her previous life to favor those high-level power users.

Wandering between them, but also understand the point to the end.

She knew the importance of fame, worked hard to create a gentle and selfless image, and became a goddess in the eyes of everyone.

Moreover, because she was trusted by Situ Ran, she also entered the core management.

As the forces secretly cultivated by the Situ family grew stronger, the heroine saw that the time was right, so she put medicine in Situ Ran's food.

Situ Ran always wanted to trust her sister, and she never thought that the other party would harm her.

Situ Ran, who had eaten the food and was drugged, was unconscious, and was pushed into the zombie pile by the heroine when she was out of the city on a mission.

But even so, because Situ Ran was in a spiritual spring, his body could not be compared with that of ordinary people, so it was impossible for him to be infected by the zombie virus.

Facing the zombies coming from all directions, Situ Ran worked hard to stay awake.

Although he survived by luck and killed the surrounding zombies, he also exhausted his abilities because of the battle and fainted.

Situ Shuyao saw that one blow could not be done, so she sent Situ Ran to the laboratory in a frenzy.

He lied that Situ Ran had been seriously injured and became a vegetable.

He also said that Situ Ran had been bitten many times in the zombie pile, but she was not infected. It is very likely that her body had antibodies that could resist the virus.

This time, most of the people in the northern base who were not in favor of sending Situ Ran to the laboratory also defected.

Especially the heroine has cultivated a lot of forces to support her, and naturally they all praise her decision one-sidedly.

The brother here sacrificed so much for the base, and she, the younger sister, was pushed by everyone to the position of the leader of the northern base.

And the group of people who were staunchly loyal to Situ Ran were quickly suppressed by the heroine.

Situ Shuyao completely forgot how Situ Ran protected their family in the last days.

Without Situ Ran, it would be impossible to survive this apocalypse just by relying on the poor healing power of the heroine Situ Shuyao.

Everything she enjoyed was completely obtained by Situ Ran.

In the end, she even relied on the research institute to study the medicine obtained by her brother, and became the light of the end times and the savior in the eyes of people.

Yingzhao only felt extremely ironic.

In this small world, Yingzhao's name is Yingheng, and he is a doctor of medicine.

After the end of the world, he came to the northern base and became the chief researcher here.

The original protagonist Yingheng was a character with almost no ink in the storyline before the heroine's rebirth.

In the original story line, the person who developed the antidote through Situ Ran's spiritual spring was actually Yingheng.

However, the effect of this antidote was not as good as that of Situ Ran Lingquan, but Situ Shuyao also knew about Yingheng.

Moreover, Yingheng's greatest ability is not to create an antidote.

After the end of the world, he created a lot of potions that can quickly improve his abilities.

So after the heroine was reborn, I tried my best to seduce Yingheng, hoping that the original owner could bow down under her pomegranate skirt.

The heroine herself has the luck of a small world, and everyone sees her with a filter.

Yingheng was naturally unavoidable, and quickly developed a favorable impression of the heroine.

This is also why a person with mediocre aptitude like the heroine was able to raise his healing powers to level five. Yingheng can be said to have contributed greatly.

Although Situ Ran would regularly come to Yingheng to study some spiritual spring water in the previous world, the original owner did not actually know the source of these spiritual springs.

Situ Ran only told his adoptive parents and his so-called younger sister Situ Shuyao about this secret. No one else knew about it.

Through getting along in this life, Situ Shuyao learned that Yingheng is a person who is very obsessed with research.

It even seemed to him that there was almost nothing more interesting to him than staying in the laboratory.

In the eyes of others, Yingheng is an out-and-out lunatic.

He can stay in the research room all day long, undressed, and even use any means to research what he wants.

Therefore, Situ Shuyao deliberately sent Situ Ran into Yingheng's laboratory and told Yingheng his biggest secret.

As long as this is the case, Yingheng will naturally try his best to study Situ Ran, and his life will definitely be better.

At the same time, the heroine also took advantage of Yingheng's character.

He knew that Yingheng simply liked research and experimentation, and had no interest in reputation and the outside world.

So, he took away the preliminary medicine of the apocalypse that Yingheng had just researched, and put the name on his head, saying that he had obtained it through his research.

Although the effect is not significant enough, it also has a certain curb effect, which makes people gas hope.

Yingheng, who already had a crush on Situ Shuyao, didn't mind either.

As a result, the heroine has the reputation of the light of doom, and everyone is full of expectations for her.

Just, over time. The fame of the heroine is getting higher and higher, and she is getting more and more sleepless.

She was worried that Yingheng would tell everyone that these medicines were all researched by him, so that she would lose everyone's worship.

She is very afraid of the heroine whose power and reputation are becoming more and more attractive.

So, when the final result of the antidote was completed, and after she obtained all the research materials of Yingheng, she thought of a way to kill two birds with one stone.

Situ Shuyao knew that Situ Ran was not dead, and also understood how capable the other party was.

Situ Ran has always been a very responsible person in his bones, and he has always wanted to save the world.

Although the female protagonist killed Situ Ran, she has always been skillful in using others' hands, so the original protagonist always thought her sister was a good person.

So, Situ Shuyao secretly contacted Situ Ran while Yingheng was busy.

She told Situ Ran that Yingheng framed him because he liked what he wanted and couldn't.

He was caught in the research room and threatened himself.

He also said that he had already made up his mind about the antidote for the end of the world, but Yingheng has been reluctant to let himself continue to study.

Said that the other party seemed to have secretly colluded with the zombie emperor, and did not want to save mankind.

At this time, Situ Ran had already been tortured, and his only arm was gone.

Yingheng also did various experiments on him, and the inhuman torture almost made him a zombie.

So, under the lie of Situ Shuyao, Situ Ran finally made up his mind.

When Yingheng approached him again and wanted to conduct research, Situ Ran chose to self-destruct and die together with Yingheng.