Chapter 45

He likes to see Yingzhao giving orders to him, and even likes to watch Yingzhao stare at himself. It can even be said that as long as Yingzhao gives him the emotions, he likes it.

Sometimes Duanmuyi would kiss Yingzhao because he couldn't speak, and he made the other party angry and couldn't coax him well.

Because he found that as long as he kissed each other, this little guy would put away his fangs and become very obedient.

This made Duanmuyi very interesting in his heart, especially when he found out that Yingzhao seemed to like his kisses very much. Duanmu Yi no longer suppressed himself, as long as there was a chance, he would take Yingzhao into his arms and kiss him fiercely.

Whenever he saw the cheeks of the little guy being kissed in his arms flushed and panting, a sense of accomplishment rose in Duanmuyi's heart.

I just feel that the little guy in my arms is the sweetest candy in the world. As long as you stare at the other party's red lips, you will make your mouth salivate. You can't help but taste it carefully.

It's just a pity that the little guy has to leave the ancestral hall every day before dawn. After all, he still needs to rush back to his room secretly, so the servants of Yingfu can't find him sneaking to the ancestral hall to accompany him.

In the daytime, Duanmuyi always feels empty and lonely. He misses Yingzhao more and more in his heart, and looks forward to the night coming sooner every day. Looking forward to the dead of night, my little general can come to me quickly.

Such a comfortable day passed for a while, but one night, Duanmu Yi was sitting in the ancestral hall quietly waiting for Yingzhao.

Suddenly there was a sound from behind, Duanmu Yi turned around with a smile, thinking that he would see his sweetheart. Unexpectedly, they were two people in black with iron masks.

The two men were obviously strong in martial arts, and numbers were embroidered on the corners of their robes. One embroidered three, one embroidered six. After the two saw Duanmuyi, they immediately knelt down on one knee and saluted him: "Young Pavilion Master."

Duanmuyi frowned at the two people and shook his head at them. The sharp-eyed, younger-looking black-clothed man on the left kneeling on the ground immediately stood up when he saw this, and said eagerly to Duanmu Yi:

"Young Pavilion Master, are you still unwilling to go back with us? You have already I was married here and became someone else's husband! You have been bullied so much, if your grandfather, the old pavilion master, was still alive, how heartbreaking it would be to know!"

Duanmuyi's eyes became cold and stern when he heard the words of the person who came. He glanced coldly at the two people on the opposite side, and silently spit out a rolling word.

And the man in black who just spoke immediately showed a distressed look in his eyes, as if he wanted to say something, but was grabbed by the sleeve of the man behind him. Seeing that Duanmuyi's

face was not good, Mie San quickly came up and said in a low voice, "Sixth, don't say it anymore, the young pavilion master has his own decision. We just need to follow the old pavilion's instructions and obey the young pavilion's words.

Yes. You see that the young pavilion master is already angry, let's go quickly." Mie

Liu heard Mie San say so behind him, but still broke free from Mie San holding his hand, facing the

Duanmuyi said resolutely: "Young Pavilion Master! The people of the Ying family have insulted you so far. Originally, we have always asked you to follow us, but you refused. I also thought that this Ying family is full of loyalists anyway. Jing Ning despised you so much and locked you in this dim ancestral hall. The old pavilion master entrusted you to us before he died, and we must not let you go on like this. I don't care what kind of battlefield he is today. Hero, what General Rakshasa. I'm going to kill him today, to take this breath for the young pavilion master!" Duanmuyi