Chapter 131

"Sisi, you see that the Federation has also joined this mecha competition. The people of our empire should be united. It's better to be the same as last time. Our two teams temporarily cooperate, and we will kill the team on the Federation side first. Besides, how?"

Yan Lang had a smile on his face when he heard Harrison's words, but he still planned to refuse. After all, although they have cooperated before, the current situation is different from the last time.

Harrison's intention to win the final victory is obvious, and the variables in the real virgin forest are too big. Yan Lang doesn't think they really won't stab at a critical moment.

Who knew that before he could speak, Cecil nodded and agreed to Harrison's request.

Yan Lang looked at Cecil in confusion, and then a message from Cecil came to his light brain.

Yan Lang's expression changed after reading the message, and then he immediately regained his demeanor. He smiled at Harrison as if nothing had happened, and welcomed their team friendly.

The people on Harrison's side were sitting not far away by themselves. They also followed the example of Cecil's side and took the initiative to go hunting and came back with a small star beast to start the barbecue.

I don't know what seasoning they put in the barbecue, but the taste is even more fragrant than the meat on the side of Cecil. Harrison took a piece of star beast meat, took an elegant bite, and looked at Cecil with a compliment.

Seeing that the team on the opposite side did not react at all, Harrison's eyes flashed, and he said to the person on the opposite side: "Since we have already cooperated, why don't we eat the prey together, you don't need to be so raw, you also come. Try the barbecue from our side."

Although Dulu and Duke also smelled the delicious smell on the other side, they were even more worried about Harrison's bad thoughts, so they shook their heads resolutely.

Harrison could only helplessly spread his hands in his position with a look of regret. A look that is obviously kind, but is guarded and a little sad.

Yan Lang is very clear that their every move now is broadcast live by Xingwang. So Prince Harrison made such a gesture, as if they didn't know what to do.

Although he was unhappy in his heart, he didn't want to follow the other party's way because of it, so he didn't touch the barbecue. Unexpectedly, when Cecil on the side saw this, he took the other party's barbecue and ate it, and nodded to them, motioning them to get the meat.

Yan Lang couldn't help but look worried, and Cecil gave him a soothing look. Yan Lang was a little relieved and decided to trust his captain's judgment, so he also imitated Cecil to eat the other party's food.

When Dulu and Duke saw that both Yan Lang and Cecil had accepted each other's food, they no longer hesitated. As for Andy, he didn't say anything from the beginning to the end. His mind was completely on his injured mecha button and the constantly adjusted mecha accessories.

What Yan Lang handed him to the side, he would eat. Anyway, once Andy is fascinated, his eyes will never leave what he is studying until the end of the study.

But despite this, Andy's speed and amount of food are still shocking. Although he is thin and small, he can handle the appetite of three or four people.

Prince Harrison saw that his own people had not eaten much of the star beast meat on both sides, and basically quickly entered the stomach of the person on the opposite side. Because of their impoliteness, the corners of their mouths are not drawn.