Chapter 39(Arc 3:Dumb Lord VS General Rakshasa)

This time, Yingzhao quickly adjusted his mental state, and he just stayed in the system space for a while before letting Xiaobai transport him to the next world, because he knew that his lover was waiting for him in another world.

Xiaobai also confessed to Yingzhao that it seems that his transmission of the plot ahead of time will have a certain impact on the transmission, which is why he sent Yingzhao at the wrong time before, which brought him to the year when Yingzhou was six years old.

So this time, it is still necessary to transmit Yingzhao to the new world before passing the plot for him. Yingzhao didn't blame Xiaobai after he learned about it. In fact, he also knew that Xiaobai was just a novice system.

But it doesn't matter, the most important thing is that he knows that Xiaobai is thinking of himself wholeheartedly, that's fine.

The system and the host will depend on each other in many worlds, not just the master-servant relationship. For Yingzhao, Xiaobai is also his partner. So naturally, he is also willing to give Xiaobai a little more understanding and tolerance.

When the system completed the transmission of the new world again, Yingzhao woke up and found himself in a quaint room. I guessed in my heart that this might be an ancient plane or a world of self-cultivation.

At this moment, he was lying on the table, and there was a pot of wine in front of him that had been drunk, and his clothes were stained with strong alcohol. It seems that the original owner should have been very drunk just now.

Yingzhao frowned, although he did not reject the taste of wine, but he hated the sticky state on his body now.

Touching the mask that had been lifted a little on his face to reveal only his mouth, Yingzhao twitched the corners of his mouth, but he didn't expect the original owner to not take off the mask even when drinking.

After moving his stiff neck for a while, Yingzhao took a deep breath and said to Xiaobai in the sea of ​​​​knowledge: "Xiaobai, pass the story of this world to me."

Xiaobai was very grateful for Yingzhao's thoughtfulness. , He straightened up immediately after hearing his words, and quickly passed on the plot of the new world for Ying.

This world, as seen by Yingzhao, is indeed in an ancient plane, and the plot story of this world mainly revolves around the protagonist Shou Bai Wenxuan.

Bai Wenxuan is a native of Chiyue Country and has been trained as a spy since he was a child. After growing up, because of his excellent ability, he was sent to Canglan Kingdom to collect information to serve his country, and relying on his own resourcefulness and wealth, he successfully helped Chiyue to annex Canglan, for Chiyue's great hero.

With this, his status has risen since he returned to Chiyue. However, he continued to work hard, and finally became famous, and was named the king side by side by the monarch of Chiyue.

If you only see the introduction of the system, you may mistakenly think that this is just Bai Wenxuan's growth history. But after reading it through, you will find that almost a large part of it is about the various fragrant events that happened when Bai Wenxuan was performing his mission, as well as the bloody love, love, and even Chiyue with various blue-faced confidants. The monarchs are his guests.

The corners of Yingzhao's mouth twitched when he saw this, so this is basically Xiao Huang Wen in an ancient inspirational coat!

Now Bai Wenxuan has been in Canglan for many years when he wears it. It can be said that he has completely changed his face and has a new identity. He has also become the number one talent in the capital of Canglan. Not only is he famous outside, but he also has a large number of admirers.