Chapter 147

All players have received the announcement of the system, but they did not expect that the much-anticipated dragon continent was suddenly opened without warning.

At this time, Lu Chenhui, who was having dinner with Xiaobai, also widened his eyes, staring at the system message in front of him in disbelief.

So, is something wrong with your brother?

Lu Chenhui felt that this incident happened unexpectedly, and he understood that only Lu Yan had such ability. In any case, he's going to have a look at the situation.

So the male protagonist didn't care so much, and after telling Xiaobai that he was in a hurry, he quickly rushed to the cemetery of the Dragon Clan.

Then he saw the Yanlong who had restored the decoration of the Jackie Chan clan, standing closely with Ying Zhaozheng.

Looking at Yan Long's attitude, Lu Chenhui finally confirmed his past guess. It turned out that this person was really his younger brother Lu Yan.

He couldn't believe it in his heart. After all, since his parents died, he has only one relative by his side, and the two of them grew up with each other.

Even though he is indifferent to everyone, he has a different feeling for Lu Yan, which is the affection between brothers.

After hesitating for a long time, Lu Chenhui chose to step forward, pursed his lips and said, "Lu Yan, do you recognize me?"

Yan Long clenched his fist to hide his excitement, trying to calm down when he heard Lu Chenhui's words. After a moment of emotion, he nodded to the male lead.

This person is his elder brother. If there is no other party, he would have vanished long ago, and how could he survive in this world.

He was very grateful to this man, but before he could speak, the man on the other side had red eyes and said to himself: "Lu Yan, I'm sorry! It's all my brother's fault. If I could have picked you up in person, I wouldn't have done it. Such a thing happened!"

Yingzhao was also moved when he saw Lu Chenhui's remorse in his heart.

Yan Long's eyes softened when he heard the words, he walked over and gave the man opposite a hug.

He said softly to him: "Brother, if I didn't have you, I would not exist now."

"I am living a good life now, and I have met the person I love the most in my life. Brother, don't blame yourself. It's not your fault!"

Looking at the tall and handsome Yan Long in front of him, Lu Chenhui had mixed feelings in his heart.

He also imagined that his younger brother could wake up countless times, but for so long, he has never found a suitable opportunity.

After all, the transformation of consciousness is stored in this virtual world, and there are still too many uncertainties.

Therefore, he never dared to touch it for real, fearing that something would go wrong with Lu Yan.

Unexpectedly, the other party was awakened by Ying Zhao.

Seeing that the Yanlong was intact, it was extraordinarily powerful. Lu Chenhui was very relieved, turned his head to Yingzhao and said sincerely: Thank you.

Yingzhao nodded, and told him about the job assignment that he had considered, and Lu Chenhui naturally refused to accept anything.

Afterwards, Ying Zhao saw that he had finished saying what he had to say, so he returned to reality and dealt with his own affairs without disturbing the conversation between the brothers.

Lu Chenhui and Yan Long chatted for a long time before they separated, but after the male lead left, Yan Long immediately returned to the temple to wait for his lover.

Although he had just separated from Yingzhao, Lu Yan couldn't help but miss each other a little. From time to time, he sent two messages to Yingzhao, and when he saw the reply from his sweetheart, he felt a lot more stable.

On the other side, Lu Chenhui returned to the hotel with some excitement. After seeing Xiaobai, he immediately hugged Xiaobai hard in his arms.

Xiaobai didn't understand why the other party was suddenly so excited, but he still patted Lu Chenhui's shoulder cooperatively, hoping to ease his mood.

And Xiaobai didn't ask more thoughtfully, and the two hugged like this for a long time.

Lu Chenhui had already been told by Yingzhao that after he left, he adjusted the data on the Dragon Clan's temple again. The time there was the same as the external flow rate, so he didn't bother them.

After all, he made this world just so that his younger brother could live comfortably.

And in "Journey", he accompanied his sweetheart with peace of mind.

While waiting for Yanlong and the others to return, he continued to think about how to win Xiaobai's favor.

Seasons are long, although in the real world it doesn't feel like long. But after all, an hour in reality is equivalent to a day in the game.

This is also to meet the needs of people who still need to leave the game on weekdays, deal with life affairs and eat to replenish energy.

Although Yingzhao went back to deal with things, Lu Chenhui didn't leave the game for long because of Xiaobai's relationship.

Just quickly dealt with his physical condition and the company's affairs, and hurried back to be with Xiaobai.

Xiaobai knew that Lu Chenhui was a person in real life, and his state was different from his own.

Although a little moved by the other party's spending time and experience to accompany him, he felt that this would cause trouble to the other party's life.

After several times of persuasion to no avail, Xiaobai could only give up.

During the days when Yingzhao and Yanlong were away, although they were unable to carry out seasonal tasks, many secret realm maps could still be explored independently.

Wang Qi saw that his president was not there, so he often went to Xiaobai during this time, and with Xiaobai and the others, he played equipment and explored the map.

After getting along, I feel more and more that this friend of my own president is really good.

Although not as enchanting as the president, but beautiful and lovely, giving people a pure feeling.

Wang Qi was born gay. After coming to the game "Journey", he was initially impressed by the dream builder's skills and extraordinary strategy ability.

But after a long time of contact, over time, I gradually developed feelings for the dream builder.

However, he never dared to speak out or to confess to his sweetheart.

Because he felt that the dream builder was an introverted person, especially when He Yue asked him to come to "Journey".

The dream builder's new look at He Yue made Wang Qi even more unable to speak.

He could see that the dream builder liked He Yue, and felt that since their president liked women, he should not accept him.

Therefore, he can only temporarily suppress the love in his heart.

It's just that Yingzhao finally told him that he didn't like He Yue two days ago.

But they found out that their president actually already had a lover who loved each other very much. More importantly, that lover is still a man.

The moment he knew it, Wang Qi was shocked, and his intuition was sour.

So what is the reason for those who thought that they had to bury their feelings deeply because of their sexual orientation!

But Wang Qi is also very clear that this time he really has no chance.

Although he didn't want to admit it, Long Yan was really strong, and he was indeed worthy of their guild leader.

Wang Qi is not a person who goes all the way to the dark, and he has figured it out these days.

He was already very happy when he felt like they would grow up such a good person to be happy.

Therefore, he has been looking for Bai Mangmang and drinkers these days, and teaming up with them to act as a distraction.

However, after getting along with each other in a short period of time, Wang Qi increasingly felt that Xiao Bai's temperament was really cute, and he was very attractive to him.

Unconsciously, Wang Qi had some good feelings for Xiaobai.

Because of the lessons learned from the Dream Builder, Wang Qi felt that he could no longer hesitate. If you like it, say it quickly and grab it.

Otherwise, if you have never dared to say it, you will be preceded by others.

So, he went out and pursued Xiaobai.

Although he couldn't be as rich as Yan Long, he still had the basic thoughtfulness and warm-heartedness.

I always try my best to stay by Xiaobai's side, and occasionally buy some fancy gifts and snacks in the game for Xiaobai, wanting to express my feelings for each other in this way.

However, Xiaobai has no special feeling for Wang Qi. Therefore, in the face of Wang Qi's offer, Xiaobai has no way to respond.

Just getting along, he still thinks Wang Qi is a good person and doesn't want to hurt each other.

So he tried his best to euphemistically express that he did not want to develop personal feelings.

However, Wang Qi is a thick line, and he didn't feel Xiaobai's rejection at all.

You still have to act on your own, fantasize about your own offensive, and sooner or later, the other party will be moved.

But they didn't notice that when Lu Chenhui, who had been with them all the time, looked at him, his eyes became more and more bad.

Looking at Wang Qi, who ran to his beloved elf again and showed great hospitality, Lu Chenhui clenched his fists.

I can't wait to use a knife to flatten the level of this abominable orc and send it back to the novice village.

However, he also knew that he could not do this, otherwise Xiaobai would definitely be angry.

After all, Xiaobai still seems to regard this guy as a friend.

If it wasn't for so long, Xiaobai had not responded to Wang Qi, Lu Chenhui really didn't know if he could endure it for so long.

Originally, the male protagonist kept telling himself that he should cook frogs docilely, not to be too hasty, but to slowly impress his sweetheart, because he hoped that Xiaobai could accept him completely.

But halfway through the journey, the orc suddenly came out, completely disrupting Lu Chenhui's rhythm, causing a sense of tension to quickly rise in his heart.

Xiaobai is so gentle and kind, will he be temporarily confused by the emotional offensive of the other party, and he will agree to be afraid of hurting the other party.

The more Lu Chenhui thought about it, the more he felt that it was possible, and his mood became more and more impatient.

The direct result of this is that Xiaobai has been a little distressed recently.

I don't know why, my two teammates are sticking to me like a convulsion.

And every day with a variety of tricks, it seems that they are trying to please themselves.

Now, every day, the male protagonist will order countless gourmet meals for Xiaobai in the hotel.

After eating a crooked belly, Wang Qi always prepares some special snacks for Xiaobai when he goes outside.

If someone eats a little less, that person will show a depressed look.

Moreover, there are more and more illusions in his backpack. Due to different occupational reasons, neither Wang Qi nor Lu Chenhui could beat the elf's equipment, but there were some good-looking equipment that could be used for transmutation.

And those precious materials, they all scramble to snatch these resources and give them to themselves.

Obviously, Lu Chenhui is much richer than Wang Qi.

However, Xiaobai did not receive all the things they sent. After all, those precious materials are not all useful to Xiaobai.

Especially when he owes others favors like this, it makes him feel very embarrassed.

So he only took some materials that needed to be used to upgrade equipment when everyone participated in the season together, and he would not accept the rest.

But despite this, the two of them would still get some strange things in front of them like a competition, so that Xiaobai didn't know what to do.

Obviously, Wang Qi also realized that Lu Chenhui and himself had the same mind, and they were both pursuing Xiaobai.

However, since Xiaobai didn't say that he was closer to anyone, he still had a chance, so the offensive was even more rapid.

For a while, because of Xiaobai's attitude, the two were indistinguishable.

However, balances like this were tipped in less than a few days.

One day, Lu Chenhui's company had another emergency situation.

So he had to leave temporarily when he formed a dungeon with Xiaobai and Wang Qi, and let the other two wait for him at the map entrance.

It only took him a few minutes to go back to the haste to deal with.

But he understands that the time in the game is probably only an hour or two has passed.

However, when he hurried back, he found that Wang Qi and Xiaobai were not waiting for him at the palace gate of the copy map.

He looked around, only to find that the two were in a hidden location not far away.

More importantly, Xiaobai was actually held in his arms by Wang Qi at this moment.

Such a scene made Lu Chenhui instantly feel like he was struck by lightning, but he never thought that everything would change if he just left for a while.

Could it be that the treasure that he has spent so long to find has already fallen in love with someone else?

Lu Chenhui was reluctant to accept this fact, his eyes were red, and he walked towards the two people on the opposite side step by step.

Then I saw Wang Qi not only hugging Xiaobai, but also constantly telling in his ear: "Xiaobai, I like you very much, I really like you!"

And Xiaobai even patted it like an encouragement. Pat Wang Qi on the shoulder.

In just an instant, Lu Chenhui felt that he was going crazy, and all his calmness and self-control vanished at this moment.

He took out the magic weapon of the Necromancer in his hand, stared viciously at the tall orc, and struck him with all his strength.

And Wang Qi didn't realize the danger behind him at all, and was killed by the opponent in an instant.

Because they did not choose the mode of death, Wang Qi was only sent back to the resurrection point.

Even the level will not be affected, just drop some portable equipment.

But Lu Chenhui understood that just now, he didn't think about the virtual world at all, he really wanted to kill that orc.

Xiaobai looked at what was happening in front of him in a daze, seeing Lu Chenhui staring at him like a ghost with red eyes.

I don't know why, I feel a little guilty.

But as soon as he thought of it, his teammates were killed. Still swallowing his saliva, he tried his best to calm his voice and asked Lu Chenhui, " Chenhui

, what are you doing? Why are you attacking Wang Qi?"

Ignore your own words. He walked straight to Xiao Bai and grabbed his arm strongly.

Xiaobai didn't know what the other party was going to do, especially since he had been together for such a long time, he had already trusted Lu Chenhui very much.

He did not reject Lu Chenhui, and even always felt that this person had a warm and familiar feeling.

Therefore, even if the man looked fierce, Xiaobai still didn't think that the other party would hurt him, and even condoned his actions to see what the other party was going to do.

Just the next second, the other party's actions were beyond Xiao Bai's expectations.

Lu Chenhui hugged him strongly, then lowered his head fiercely.

A hot kiss came down, clinging to his lips. Xiaobai was stunned, unable to believe that the other party would suddenly kiss him.

But completely forgot, in the game, such an intimate touch. If he didn't want it from the bottom of his heart, it wouldn't actually happen at all.

The touch caused by the recovery of the soul imprint made Xiaobai instantly widen his eyes in shock.

It's just that at this moment, he can't think more. In my mind, there is just a question in a crazy loop, why is it him? Why is he here?

After a long time, the man raised his head again. He was panting heavily, and the way he looked at Xiao Bai changed completely.

Become darker and more frantic. He said to Xiaobai in a crazy tone: "Why? Why choose another man!"

"How did you tell me in the past, you said you were worried and didn't know what true love is, and you said that our positions are different , so you can't accept me."

"So, does that person have the same position as you? He's just a person in a small world! Why can you accept him, but not me!"

"Bai! You know you're gone! After that, how did I spend those days? Do you know how hard I tried to find you?" The

man's painful expression made Xiaobai's heart sour. He wanted to comfort him, but he didn't know what words to use.

He could only listen to the unresolved sadness in the man's tone, and questioned himself.

"You used to say that it was because we had been together for a long time that I developed possessiveness towards you, and that was just love."

"But you are not me! How do you know that my feeling is an illusion!"

"I came to this world after chasing you, because What you once said, so I deliberately sealed my memory. I was born into this world like a human, and I want to know if what you said in the past is true."

"But over the years, I've been like a passer-by in this world. Until I met you, I still couldn't let go of you!"

"Bai, if this doesn't count as love, I don't know what counts! "

Why can't you choose me, why do you want to be with that person? How is he better than me?" The

man squeezed his shoulder hard, and Xiao Bai felt that his shoulder would be crushed by the other party.

However, he didn't have the slightest desire to resist, and the entanglement and hesitation he once had were eating into his heart.

Suddenly, Xiaobai really hoped that the man could hurt himself in a fit of anger, as long as the other party could feel better.

It's just obvious that the other party's hand is just tightening unconsciously. If he really knows that he will hurt, I am afraid that the man will hurt more than him.

Yes, I don't know since when, I have been pampering myself for convenience, as if I want to hold myself in the palm of my hand.

I remember when they were still living in that world, I just said something casually, thinking that the sacred tree in Xiling Kingdom was beautiful, and that lunatic went to capture the whole country.

He was covered in blood-stained bandages, but he happily told himself that he would be able to see the divine tree every day in the future.

He built a yard for himself near the sacred tree, and turned the sacred tree into his own backyard, just to make himself happy.

The other party has done a lot of such things, and it is false to say that they are not moved or not to be moved.

That person won't let himself be hurt in the slightest at all.

"Chentian!" Xiaobai opened his mouth, his voice trembling unconsciously.

Chen Tian, ​​when they got along, personally gave Tian Dao a name. Unexpectedly, he actually followed him into this world.

At this moment, Xiaobai suddenly didn't know what kind of mood he should face this person.

The other person's embrace is so warm and nostalgic, he can't deceive himself.

This guy had domineeringly engraved the soul imprint on himself before, so as long as they do something intimate, they can recognize each other.

After being kissed by the other party, he only felt kind and dependent, and he didn't even want to let go of this man.

However, their positions are different after all. Looking at the madness in the eyes of the person opposite, Xiao Bai knew Chen Tian's stubbornness and was afraid that he would really go crazy and destroy the plane.

He hurriedly said, "I'm not with anyone! When you left just now, Domineering confessed to me, and I rejected him. He said he wanted to hug me, that's all."

Tiandao heard Xiaobai say so , the anger in my heart eased a little.

He stared at Xiaobai's eyes, took a deep breath, and asked, "Really? You really rejected him?"

Xiaobai nodded vigorously when he heard the words, and Tiandao's mood calmed down a little, but he was still strong. hug Xiaobai.

He whispered in Xiaobai's ear over and over again: "Bai, do you love me?"

"Please, please don't push me away, I really can't bear it!"

"I only want you, I can do anything. No. Really, I don't want anything, as long as you don't leave me, I can do anything."

Tian Dao's voice was low, with a hint of choking that was not easily detectable.

He gently kissed the lips of his sweetheart over and over again, as if to vent his lost and found joy.

That kind of cautious attitude made Xiaobai's eyes red.

A man who used to be crazy and free and easy, but became like this for himself.

So humble, I can't wait to crawl in front of myself, just to pray for a little bit of my own feelings.

Thinking of this, Xiaobai's throat tightened, and he blinked his sore eyes, feeling that he was about to burst into tears.

I sighed in my heart that sometimes fate really exceeds everyone's imagination. No one can know what will happen in the future?

I never thought that the bond between two people who were once impossible would be so deep.

In fact, I have already understood the feelings of this person in my heart, right?

The author has something to say: I

will not abuse, this small world writes a little more deputy CP because the way of heaven is a very important part of the main line, and a big foreshadowing will be planned tomorrow.

There will still be a side story to their story, and the thread buried by Tiandao and Xiaobai will have a very interesting event trigger after the end of the whole article, and this trigger will have a chain reaction, hehe.

Am I a little too much spoiler ORZ