Chapter 92(Arc 8:Interstellar ABO)

Su Ying has lost such a big backer as Ying Chenghao, and has offended so many people with reckless actions before. In the entire entertainment industry, she can no longer survive.

What's more terrifying is that soon, the video of her hanging out with others was exploded. However, it was not Yingzhao who made this incident, but someone in the group of people who was with her secretly videotaped it. Then the man lost his mobile phone, and as a result, the video was turned over and posted on the Internet.

So Su Ying instantly became synonymous with wave. Every time I go out, I wear glasses and a mask, disguise myself, and don't even dare to go back to my parents' house.

Because she can't go out to work like ordinary people, Su Ying's savings are getting smaller and smaller. In the end, he had no choice but to hide in a small remote village, and the child in his stomach became more and more resentful.

Through the surveillance of the system Xiaobai, Yingzhao can already confirm that the child in Su Ying's womb is really Ying Chenghao's, the blood of the Ying family. So I have to say that the male protagonist of Tiandao is really talented, and what the female protagonist did before is not necessary at all.

Yingzhao knew that Su Ying was cursing the child in her stomach every day, but she still didn't want an innocent child to suffer because of this, and the Ying family really needed an heir.

So after Su Ying's child was born, Yingzhao asked Shi Yanchen to send a subordinate to pretend to be a passerby. He claimed that his family had never had no children, he wanted to adopt a child who was not wanted in the village, and he was willing to pay a certain amount to the other party.

Su Ying, who has always regarded this child as a burden, originally wanted to abandon this child, but when she heard the man say this, she didn't even think about it, and even gave her own flesh and blood to Shi Yanchen's subordinates with a few thousand yuan of hard work. .

In this way, the child returned to the Ying family, was recruited by Ying as Ying Yang, and was raised by him and Shi Yanchen as heirs.

However, it is only said that it was adopted, so that Su Ying will not know the truth to pester this child in the future.

Although it is said that he has bad parents, it may be due to education problems, Yingyang is very sensible since childhood, and is very attached to Yingzhao.

Although every time he tried to act coquettish with Ying Zhao, the jealous Shi Yanchen would be thrown out of the room, but he still enjoyed it.

In this way, Yingyang grew up healthy. Even though he has no parents, his adoptive fathers love him very much, and he also gets the satisfaction of another family.

In Yingyang's eyes, his father is always gentle, he will cook delicious meals for him, and he will take care of him tenderly. And his father has been spurring and cultivating him to make him a qualified heir.

Although sometimes, Yingyang felt that his father was too possessive of his father, and even when he was a child, he wanted to act like a spoiled child in his father's arms, and his father would show a very ugly face.

Then, to avenge his personal revenge, he increased his schoolwork, euphemistically, in order to let him grow up quickly. But Yingyang is still having fun, after all, his father will comfort him when he is distressed. Then Yingyang was immersed in the tenderness given by his father, while watching his father's jealousy in his heart.

I thought that such a happy life would last a long time, but I didn't expect that when he just turned eighteen years old, his father would throw all his huge family business to him and his father to travel around the world.