Chapter 122

On the other side, Bennett, who had just finished his morning course in Imperial College, came to the cafeteria and was having lunch face-to-face with Prince Harrison when he heard a burst of excited exclamations from the students on the side.

"Look! Admiral Ying Xiao has posted his status again!"

"What are you watching, you know that Admiral Ying is throwing dog food! It's just a dazzling maniac!"

"Yes, yes! But Don't you think it's very loving? This kind of pet lady is amazing!"

Bennett frowned when he heard the familiar name, and he relived his life again, he hadn't paid attention to Ying Xiao's news for a long time.

Because of the experience in his previous life, he no longer waited for Ying Xiao in the academy, but obtained a large amount of Cecil's blood through Yaheng and returned to the Imperial Academy.

But recently, because Yaheng hadn't contacted him for a long time, it made him a little concerned. It's just that he still has a lot of blood in his hand, and he doesn't want to take the initiative to contact that stalking man.

After all, the other party has no other value to Bennett except to get Cecil's blood for himself.

It's just that when he heard that the students around him seemed to be talking about Ying Xiao, Bennett couldn't help frowning, and asked the prince Harrison at the side, seemingly casually: "Your Highness, you know that they What are you talking about?"

Harrison heard Bennett's question and thought that he had heard rumors about the other party and Ying Xiao in the past. His eyes flashed, but he showed a gentle smile and said to him: "Bennett, don't you know? The recent actions of General Ying are really unexpected."

Seeing Bennett With a very confused look, Harrison continued: "You can log in to Xingwang and look at the status of the Xingwang recently posted by Admiral Ying and you will understand."

Bennett nodded when he heard the words, and turned on his brain to check the status of the star network. When I saw that Yingzhao's social network account was full of bragging about the daily life between him and Cecil.

Bennett was stunned and stunned, because although Yingxiao and Cecil were together in the last life, the relationship between them was obviously not as high-profile as in this life.

And in his impression, Ying Xiao has always been cold and serious, never thought that the other party would do such a show of affection.

Thinking that I had spent so many years, whether it was in my previous life or in this life before I was reborn, I couldn't ask for that person. However, at this moment, the other party paid all his tenderness to another person.

One by one, looking at the status of the other party's recent frequent postings on the star network, Bennett realized that this person is not as serious and indifferent as he seems. He also has such a tender side.

He will kiss and hug his lover tenderly, speak lingering and blushing love words, help another person consider all the trivial things in life, and even make exquisite and delicious meals for the other half by himself.

Just why that person is not himself! Looking at Cecil's unfeeling face with cracked black lines on the screen.

It is really unimaginable why Ying Xiao will choose the ugly mermaid in his two lifetimes compared to his beautiful and dazzling appearance.

How much I loved myself in the past, how much I hate now. Bennett has been working hard at Imperial College for a while, and he quickly befriended the prince after learning about Harrison's identity.