Chapter 53

Seeing Yingzhao talking and laughing on it, Reicher felt his heart beat faster, and he wanted to hide the person on the podium so that no one else could see his demeanor.

After the class was over, there were still many people around Yingzhao. I asked him questions, and I didn't want him to leave, and most of the people around Yingzhao were girls.

The main reason is that the original owner is really handsome, and it can be said that he is one of the most popular male staff on campus.

Looking at Yingzhao who was surrounded by the group of female students, Reicher felt that his heart was blocked to death. He didn't want them to surround Yingzhao, and he didn't want them to occupy his school doctor teacher.

He thought bitterly in his heart, it was obviously time for a lunch break, and he should leave for dinner. But these people are still wasting the time of the British school doctor. Don't they know that the after-school time belongs to the British school doctor?

It's just that Reacher has always been taciturn, and he doesn't know how to stop that group of people. Should we push them all away? That seems a little strange.

After thinking about it, Reicher frowned and approached them calmly. When he got closer, he found that Yingzhao smiled very tenderly to everyone, and a burst of anger and violence surged in his heart.

It turns out that the British school doctor is not only so gentle with himself? So that person is so gentle and amiable to everyone?

At this moment, Reacher suddenly realized that the person in front of him did not belong to him, and his smile did not belong to him. Therefore, to the British school doctor, I am just like one of the countless ordinary students on this campus, and there is nothing special about it.

Reacher pursed his lips and took a step back, looked around the classroom, and quickly calculated in his mind. Afterwards, he inadvertently touched a piece of chalk on the edge of the blackboard, and bounced it toward a direction to control the force.

The chalk bounced to the ground, and then reflected on the mop beside it. The mop was already unstable, and it fell down with a little force.

The falling mop hit the knee of the boy standing in front, and the boy was startled when he was hit by the mop pole.

He took a step back and slammed the door behind him shut, while Reacher was leaning against the door at this moment, his hand resting on the door frame. The boy pressed his whole body on the door panel, and after closing the door, he immediately caught Reacher's hand.

Reacher groaned involuntarily, the boy turned his head hurriedly, and saw that Reacher's hand had been tightly clamped by the door panel.

He opened the door immediately, only to find that Recher's injuries looked serious, with blood from his fingers. The boy blushed anxiously, turned his head and hurriedly shouted to Yingzhao:

"Teacher, school doctor! Come and have a look, I just accidentally caught Leiche's hand!" Yingzhao

immediately stood up after hearing this. A little nervously, he walked towards Reacher. Reicher saw that Yingzhao finally got away from the girls surrounding him, his attention came to himself, and he walked towards him.

A light flashed across his eyes, but he shook his head at the boy beside him, saying that he was fine, and then just looked at Yingzhao quietly.

Yingzhao hurried over and saw Reicher's finger that was completely red and swollen, and was still oozing blood. He hurriedly held his wrist nervously, picked it up and looked at it carefully, then said to Reicher,