Chapter 100

Hearing Yingzhao's words, Epner paused with his outstretched hand and sighed helplessly when he saw the loss in the other's eyes. He said several times that he wanted to send the other party to the infirmary, but Yingzhao insisted on refusing, and Epner could only nod helplessly, but insisted on escorting Yingzhao back to the dormitory.

After returning to the dormitory, Yingzhao closed the door and immediately put away the sullen look on his face. He could already be sure that Epner was tempted by himself.

It's just tempting, and after leaving, I don't immediately go to Bella to brush my sense of existence. Bella had already vaguely mentioned to Eberna that he could be introduced to her brother who was a lieutenant general in the army.

Although Abner hated Bella for breaking the potion that should have belonged to him, but he felt that he could use this incident to get some benefits from the heroine while Bella was nervous in his heart. .

Through system Xiaobai's monitoring, Yingzhao naturally knew Epner's every move and scoffed at Epner's cheap love.

I picked up the glasses in my hand and looked bored. Just now, my glasses fell to the ground, and one of the lenses was broken. However, the absence of glasses does not affect it. Yingzhao's eyes have no problem, and his vision has been repaired since the original owner's body was restored.

The wounds on his body are nothing but skin wounds, and in fact summoning Xiaobai can quickly erase these marks. But Yingzhao thought about it, but still did not intend to do so.

The potion that I wanted to give to my lover was made last night, and the potion that I smashed today was just made by hand. Even if it has been refined to the level of A, it does not actually have much effect, because the plants used to refine this potion are not cherished things.

Thinking about the first few times I met my lover, every time I leaned over and wanted to see each other, the other party hid tightly. Yingzhao pouted in dissatisfaction and touched his cheek again. He wanted to see how the man could hide from himself when he saw that he was injured.

He pulled the corner of his mouth proudly, but because of the wound on his mouth, he let out a "hiss" in pain. Yingzhao couldn't help showing some grievances on his face, thinking depressedly that he saw his man tonight, and he must act like a spoiled child with him and let him comfort him.

In the evening, after it was all dark, Yingzhao carefully put the medicine for his lover into his pocket, and then quickly came to the garden in the marshal's mansion.

The moment Ernest's mental power shrouded in the Marshal's Mansion felt the British move, he rushed to the garden to meet him.

Today, all the people who were beside the young man reported to them that they had just lost the young man. The other party seemed to have disappeared out of thin air, and there was no trace of the other party anywhere. Even the spiritual body that he sent out could not find the whereabouts of the boy.

This made Ernest's heart very nervous. He was worried about whether something dangerous happened to the boy, so he disappeared like this.

When he thought that the boy might have been kidnapped by some terrifying person and suffered in an unknown place, Ernest felt that he was going crazy. But no matter how hard I tried, no one came back with any useful news all afternoon.

Just as Ernest was getting more and more mad, the familiar aura appeared again, and it was near him.

Because Ernest's mental power is extremely high, the natural radiation range is also very wide. The garden of the mansion was completely within the radiation range of his spiritual power, so he could sense Ying Zhao in an instant, and then quickly came to his side.