Chapter 140

In addition to that guy's delicate appearance, He Yue didn't think Bai Mangmang had anything worthy of special treatment by Lu Chenhui. They had never done a mission together, and this man was just a friend of the dream builder they had just met.

And obviously, the other party's account is a new one. Although the level is not low, I am afraid that the combat experience is not enough.

This name has not been seen on other lists, why the first thought of the drinker is to let him be a therapist, not to let himself join the team.

Thinking of this, He Yue's heart was very unbalanced, and she looked at Xiao Bai with two points of hatred.

The season starts two days after the game time. After the sky in "Journey" gradually darkened, Yingzhao took Yanlong back to the hotel where they lived before.

Xiaobai naturally went with him, since they had already agreed to form a team. As a teammate and Yingzhao's nominal friend in this world, Xiaobai doesn't want to be too far apart from him.

The hostess He Yue and Wang Qi did not expect Yingzhao to live in such a luxurious hotel, because the currency required to live here is much more expensive than other hotels.

Although the currency in the game is not particularly tense, but in the case of a large demand for gold coins in advanced forging equipment, most people will not waste gold coins in this place.

Wang Qi lamented Yingzhao's wealth and wealth, although he really hoped to be with Yingzhao. But thinking about the few gold coins left in his pocket after he forged his weapon, he still sighed and decided to go to the wild to fight mobs.

The drinkers paid at the front desk without blinking an eye, and chose a suite of the same style as theirs, which was somewhat unexpected by Yingzhao.

Unexpectedly, the male protagonist would choose to live in a hotel with them, and he chose such a suite on purpose.

It is naturally impossible for only one person to live in the suite. Could it be that when I didn't know it, the relationship between the male and female protagonists was progressing faster than myself, and both of them could already live in one place?

Thinking of this, Yingzhao's eyes glanced between the drinker and He Yue for a moment. And He Yue obviously thought so too.

Seeing that the drinker had booked a suite, his face immediately showed joy, and there was a bit of shyness in his eyes when he looked at the other party.

He Yue felt that when it was night time, she had never seen a drinker stay in a hotel in "Journey". In the past, even if they were together, they would always do tasks outside.

Unexpectedly, thanks to the dream builder, there is still such a good opportunity. The female protagonist thinks that she must make good use of this opportunity to win the male protagonist in one fell swoop.

It's just that before He Yue was happy for a long time, he saw the drinker walking to Xiao Bai's side and said to him, "Let's go, let's have a room."

Xiao Bai was stunned when he heard the words, and looked aside subconsciously. British move. Yingzhao didn't expect the drinker to do this, so he raised his eyebrows and looked at the male protagonist.

Then he heard the male protagonist say to him expressionlessly: "Do you want him to live in a room with you?" The

drinker glanced at Yan Long and frowned slightly at Yingzhao.

Yingzhao understood that it was obvious that the drinker should have seen that he and Yanlong were a pair. Seeing that the male protagonist was staring at Yingzhao, Yanlong immediately hugged Yingzhao's shoulder subconsciously, declaring his sovereignty.

Yingzhao saw the men like this, and knew that it was impossible for Xiaobai to live in the same room with them. Not to mention that there are only two rooms in the suite, Xiaobai may only be able to live on the sofa when he comes.

Even if he is willing to give half of the bed to Xiaobai, I am afraid that his possessive husband will explode in anger. At that time, the scene was difficult to clean up.

Just thinking about it, I heard Lu Chenhui pointing at Xiaobai and saying, "We are teammates this season, don't worry, I will take care of him." Yingzhao

couldn't understand the male protagonist's thoughts, but he was a businessman. The appearance of a public office can only suppress the doubts in my heart for the time being.

I thought to myself, could it be that the male protagonist treats them differently because of his strength with Yan Long, and because Yan Long looks similar to his younger brother?

Through today's interaction, he can still feel that the male protagonist does not seem to have any good feelings for the female protagonist He Yue, and it can even be said that he is somewhat disgusted.

I don't understand why even so, in the original plot, Lu Chenhui was still with the heroine. What was the opportunity that made him change his mind and finally fell in love with the heroine.

But when she came to this world, the last thing Yingzhao wanted was to please the heroine. Looking at He Yue's gnashing of teeth, Yingzhao bent the corners of his mouth and nodded to Xiaobai.

After all, Xiaojie won't go according to the plot, so Yingzhao was a little worried at first, whether it was because of Xiaobai's appearance that Lu Chenhui had other thoughts. Because even if he looks indifferent, he knows the face but not the heart.

But on second thought, in this game world, Xiaobai can play the entire "Journey" as a system.

Furthermore, in the settings of the game itself, without the consent of the person, the other party really cannot do anything to others. Therefore, Yingzhao was relieved and agreed with the male protagonist.

Xiaobai also understands that it is impossible for him to live with Yingzhao, because the host's lover is there. He followed me plainly, and he was not in the sea of ​​​​consciousness, so he became a large light bulb.

Even if he is a system, he understands that it is not good to hinder others from falling in love. Originally, Xiaobai planned to book in the same hotel. Although he didn't have much gold coins on him, Xiaobai didn't have a particularly strong concept of currency.

However, if the gold coins are insufficient, I am afraid that some game data will still need to be tampered with, and there is always a certain risk. Now someone is willing to pay for him, which is naturally a good thing.

Thinking of this, Xiaobai couldn't help smiling gratefully at the drinker, and said to him, "Thank you then."

He also sighed in his heart, it seems that the male protagonist in this world is really a good person.

The drinker replied expressionlessly, "No." He threw the room card directly to Xiao Bai, and walked to the front alone.

After Xiaobai said a few words to Yingzhao, he followed Lu Chenhui. The two returned to their room together, completely ignoring the heroine who looked at them dully.

In the end, He Yue could only stomp her feet in anger, then paid the rent in pain, and chose a single room not far from Lu Chenhui.

It's just that because the heroine is shy, naturally she can't live in such a luxurious configuration as Yingzhao and the others. But in this hotel itself is not ordinary specifications, so all the room environment is very good.

Seeing the female protagonist's suffocated jumping feet, Yingzhao hooked his lips in a good mood, thinking that this Lu Chenhui was quite interesting.

Yanlong watched Yingzhao keep staring at Lu Chenhui and Xiaobai's dissatisfied pouting, then took Yingzhao's hand and dragged him back to their room, then said unhappily, "Why are you always Looking at the two of them?"

Yingzhao looked at the boyish appearance in front of him, he couldn't help but wanted to tease the other person, then smiled at Yanlong and said, "Maybe it's because the two of them look alike. Handsome."

"What? Could it be that you fell in love with them." Yan Long said with a shocked expression when he heard Ying Zhao's words.

Originally, he saw Xiaobai's respectful appearance to him today and what he said, but he didn't take the relationship between Xiaobai and Yingzhao very seriously.

But now that Yingzhao actually complimented other men in front of him, Yan Long couldn't calm down. Thinking of the drinkers looking at their little servants today, and the intimacy and enthusiasm between Yingzhao and Xiaobai.

Yan Long suddenly felt jealous, and thought resentfully in his heart. This little thing that doesn't know how to handle it already has such a good owner, how can it still be hooked on other men.

However, he was completely unaware that the direction of his possessiveness towards Yingzhao had completely deviated from the track of being the master.

Yanlong stared at Yingzhao, and said in a vicious tone, "You are my servant, you can't look down on others!"

He desperately wanted to swear sovereignty, feeling that he would never give up his own elf to anyone. Yanlong didn't want to see Yingzhao and anyone have any intimate actions. He wants Yingzhao to always belong to him and always be by his side.

Yingzhao heard the words, but raised his eyebrows and asked Yanlong with an incomprehensible look: "Why? Your Highness, I don't remember any servants being regulated like this. I want to be with you. Whoever is together is free!"

This is just a game world, so players naturally have the strongest degree of freedom. Even if the master-servant contract is really signed by the NPC, this kind of question about personal will will definitely not be interfered by.

However, when Yan Long heard Ying Zhao's words, he was completely enraged. He squeezed Yingzhao's shoulder frantically, and growled angrily: "I'm not allowed, I'm not allowed! You belong to me!"

As long as he thinks that his little servant wants to be with someone else, Yan Long will crazy. He squeezed Yingzhao's chin and pressed him firmly on the door.

There was a voice in my heart screaming frantically, this person will run away, leave him, and one day he will lose him.

As soon as this thought came out, Yan Long felt his heart ache. The red eyes, even the whites of the eyes, were covered with red blood, and the whole face was ferocious and terrifying.

Then he held his head and squatted on the ground suddenly, as if he couldn't control his emotions, and the data of the whole dragon began to be confused.

The originally calm ground began to tremble slightly, Ying Zhao watched as all the objects in the room were shaking. In his mind, there was a mechanical warning sound automatically issued by the system, saying that the small world was in danger of collapsing.

At this time, Yingzhao realized that things were more serious than he thought. I didn't expect a few jokes to cause such a big stimulus to my lover.

With the power of his lover, even if it's just a fragment of a divine soul, once it goes berserk, it can definitely destroy this virtual world.

Looking at Yanlong's pained appearance, Yingzhao felt distressed. Complaining that he clearly knew that his lover likes brain supplements, and the fragments of the small world have no memory of them being together in the past, how could he be so careless to stimulate his lover.

It's all my own fault, because I think the sweethearts in this small world are cute. It's so fun and enjoyable to get along with each other, and I made such a serious mistake unknowingly.

Just when Yingzhao didn't know what to do, Yanlong suddenly stood up from the ground. Then he took a few steps back and yelled at Yingzhao: "Go, go, I don't want to hurt you!"

Yan Long felt that he could no longer control the energy in his body, the data was running wildly, and he found him can affect the entire world.

He felt that this power was terrifying, and if it burst out uncontrollably, it might hurt the person in front of him.

No, no, no, don't let this person get hurt!

Yan Long couldn't bear the slightest injury to Ying Zhao in front of him, so he yelled to let him leave quickly.

He has already thought about it. After his little servant leaves, if he still can't control this sub-power, even if he blows himself up, he will keep the world, just to let Yingzhao live well.

Yingzhao saw the determination in Yan Long's eyes, how could he who has been with men for countless worlds could not guess the other's thoughts.

Thinking that it was only the man who wanted to do something stupid in order to protect himself, he was shocked.

Then, he immediately rushed up under Yan Long's terrified eyes, and fell into the man's arms at once.

"Little idiot! Didn't I let you go? Let me go!" Yan Long's frightened whole dragon was about to go crazy, and growled angrily at Yingzhao.

"I don't want it! I'll die with you if I die!" Yingzhao's eyes were red, and his eyes were filled with stubbornness.

Even if it is just a small world, he should not be separated from men, no matter life or death. I have lost it before I know what kind of heartache it is. He should not experience such pain again.

Thinking of this, Yingzhao stretched out his hands and touched Yanlong's face, then showed a gentle smile, and kissed the man's lips heavily.

The soft touch is like a stone thrown into the heart lake, drawing ripples. The kiss of the person in his arms, like magic, calmed the man's restless power and calmed him down gradually.

Yan Long took a deep breath of the cold fragrance on Ying Zhao's body, and looked at the trembling disc wing. I just felt as if I had been redeemed, and slowly tightened my arms.

The two kissed for a long time before they separated, Yingzhao lay in Yanlong's arms and hugged his lover tightly. Seeing that the surrounding forces finally subsided, and the alarm sound in my mind disappeared, I finally breathed a sigh of relief.

Afterwards, he heard Yanlong say something to him, seemingly exhausted: "Yingying, let's go."

Yingzhao raised his head abruptly when he heard the words, and saw the obvious pain in the man's eyes.

Yan Long was really frightened by him just now. He never thought that he would have such a situation of losing control. He didn't know what was wrong with the data in his body, but when he thought that he might kill the person in his arms, Yan Long couldn't bear it.

Can't hurt him, can't let him get hurt a little bit. Yanlong knew that this was his bottom line, the bottom line that he would never give in.

Although he didn't know when, that beautiful elf became so important in his heart, Yan Long did not reject such a feeling.

It's just, now, now this potential threat that will hurt the other party has become him. Therefore, even if he had 110,000 reluctance in his heart, Yan Long had no choice but to let go.

Difficult exit, let the other party leave your side. As if with just one sentence, Yan Long exhausted all his strength.

Seeing that the man's eyes dimmed instantly, Yingzhao had already guessed the worries in Yan Long's heart. With tears in his eyes, Yingzhao pursed his lips, biting hard on the man's shoulder.

Hearing the muffled groan of the person on the other side, Yingzhao was relieved. He raised his head, looked at the sad look of the other party, sighed, and said softly, "Let me go? Where do you want me to go?"

Seeing a trace of confusion flashing in the man's eyes, Yingzhao lowered his eyes. "You really let me leave you? Are you willing to let your eyes helplessly see me with someone else?"

Seeing the man's ugly face, Yingzhao decided to add fire. He stood on tiptoe, kissed Yan Long's lips, and said softly, "Would you like to see me kissing someone like this?"

Hearing Yingzhao's words, Yan Long's pupils shrank suddenly, and the aura on his body changed again. Got horrified.

Upon seeing this, Yingzhao showed a gentle smile.

He hugged Yan Long tightly , and said softly in his arms, "But even if Your Highness is willing, I don't want it. Your Highness, can you really stand me with someone else?" Shaking his head, he just didn't want to hurt each other. But when he thought that someone else would hug his little servant, kiss him, and be intimate with him, Yan Long felt jealous and mad.

"I'm just afraid that you will be hurt." Yan Long's throat felt dry, and he had just said the words to let the other party leave. But the body is more honest than the language. He held Yingzhao's arm, tightening it more and more.

Yingzhao naturally felt his lover's reluctance, he hugged Yanlong's neck, kissed his forehead lightly, and comforted him: "It was just an accident."

"His Royal Highness, I believe in you, I know you are no matter what. It won't hurt me! Please believe in yourself for me, okay?"

Yingzhao said while holding Yan Long's hand, and the two clasped their fingers together.

Looking at the man opposite, he was obviously shaken. Yingzhao looked at his lover's eyes seriously and said to him: "His Royal Highness hopes that I can be happy! However, do you think there will be someone who treats me better and cares more about me than you?"

Yingzhao's words were bewitching, Yanlong shook his head dazedly, thinking angrily: Yes, in this world, he must be the best person for Yingying! How could someone be stronger than himself and better than himself to his own little servant!

Even if he lets go, can he be happy? What if someone bullies him if he is not by his side! Your own elf is so beautiful, what if you meet someone with bad intentions!

Thinking of this, Yan Long frowned more and more tightly.

Seeing the man thinking seriously, Yingzhao licked his dry lips. Thinking of the lovely dream that his lover had before, Yingzhao leaned into Yan Long's ear and whispered to him: "Your Highness, I like you the most, I like you the most." The

strange overlap between reality and dream, Yan Long His breathing stopped suddenly. His eyes stared at Yingzhao, looking at the perfect smile on the other's face, he couldn't help swallowing.

Then, before Yingzhao could continue to say anything, he lowered his head, sucked the lips of the person in his arms fiercely, and kissed the elf that he liked to the point of madness.

It's a pity that today's men are very jerky after all, and only know how to touch lips. But even so, Yan Long felt very happy and satisfied, and after spending a long time together, he let go of Ying Zhao.

Seeing the teasing smile in the eyes of the people in the arms, Yan Long's face turned slightly red, and he coughed lightly and said, "I just want to express my gratitude to you for your love. This is what Yingying taught me."

Ying Zhao heard the words Blinking his eyes, he felt that his lover was the cutest. Then he nodded affirmatively to Yan Long, and said, "Then, Your Highness, there is actually a more attentive way of thanking. Do you want to try it?

" Bewitched. The submissive hair that was pulled by Yingzhao lowered his head in cooperation, and then decisively got a fiery deep kiss.

The experience he had never had before made the man feel like his whole dragon was about to float, and the soft touch on his lips almost made him lose his mind.

Taking a deep breath, Yan Long raised his head and looked at Ying Zhao with bright eyes.

This made Yingzhao inexplicably feel that the other party's appearance seemed to be a wolf dog who saw flesh and bones.

Just as he was about to say something, the man on the opposite side pressed down again, and began to practice the new way of thanking he had just learned to Yingzhao again and again.

Like a child who found a new toy, Yanlong pecked and kissed Yingzhao's lips. She also kissed Yingzhao's eyebrows, forehead, bridge of nose, and every inch of her cheek without a teacher.

Raindrops of kisses fell on Yingzhao's face, and he could feel the man's deep love and nostalgia for him. The heart became very soft in an instant, and it was just like the other party.

The good taste of the people in his arms made Yanlong unable to stop, and after a long time, the two separated.

The man's eyes shone with contentment, and his complexion softened a lot. He said to Yingzhao with joy: "Yingying, I like this way of thanking. I am your master, and I order you to express such gratitude to me every day!"

Yingzhao twitched the corners of his mouth when he heard the words. Then he nodded expressionlessly. Sure enough, when a man shows weakness, he can easily dig a hole for himself.

However, Yingzhao didn't think it was a bad thing, looking at Yanlong's happy look. There is always a sense of happiness in being close to a loved one.

They have been together for so long, whether it's the old couple's way of getting along, or the feeling of this sweet love. As long as this person brought it to him, Yingzhao felt like it.

This sweetness finally eased the man's knot. Yingzhao thought that there was still a lot of things to do tomorrow, so he said softly to Yanlong: "His Royal Highness, it's already very late, let's rest early."

Yan Long nodded when he heard the words, but did not return to his room. Instead, he said to Yingzhao naively: "Yingying, let's change rooms today. I want to sleep in this bed."

Seeing Yingzhao puzzled Yan Long's face turned slightly red, and he curled his lips in dissatisfaction: "I tried it yesterday, and this bed is more comfortable. You cunning little thing, did you know that before sleeping here!"