Chapter 23

Seeing this, Nan Zheng had to follow behind the team, and everyone quickly arrived at the Jinglou in the Misty Pavilion. After arriving, I saw that the towering tower was burning with raging fire.

Seeing that the fire was getting bigger and bigger, Nan Zheng quickly squeezed a few formulas and quickly extinguished the fire. Nan Zheng wondered in his heart, the fire could be extinguished easily, why did the disciple just now say that the fire could not be extinguished.

When Yingzhao saw the doubtful look on Nan Zheng's face, he bent the corners of his mouth, thinking to himself, the magic effect of this demon is more than amplifying the desires in people's hearts. After being rooted in people's hearts, if there is a demon to control it, people with low cultivation will be directly controlled.

Immediately, Yingzhao quietly pinched Wen Renming's palm. Wen Renming lowered his eyes, and as soon as his consciousness came out, he saw several Misty Pavilion disciples rushing into the scripture building.

Afterwards, this group of people actually took out a large number of jade slips and treasures in the scripture building, and shouted loudly:

"Come and help! Let's see if the treasures in the scripture building are burnt out! The fire is so big, but thousands of Don't let anything go wrong, this hall of scriptures is the most treasured treasure of our Misty Pavilion!" When

people from other major sects heard what the disciples of Misty Pavilion said, they naturally couldn't help but curiously moved forward. I want to see what kind of secrets and treasures are hidden in this misty pavilion.

After all, this Jinglou is so big, and the treasures in it are definitely indispensable. Nan Zheng couldn't stop it, so the disciples of Misty Pavilion moved out a lot of things.

These objects are piled up on the ground in a dazzling array, but the sect masters who have seen a lot of things can't help but take a second look. Only soon, there was a shout from the crowd.

A disciple of Ziyun Pavilion pointed to a treasure scattered on the ground in Misty Pavilion and shouted:

"Master, look, that golden light is not the "Nirvana Art" that we lost in Ziyun Pavilion for a long time? "

The pavilion master of Ziyun Pavilion heard what his disciple said, and immediately stepped forward. Taking a closer look, I found that the jade slip with golden light was indeed a treasure that my sect had lost for a long time.

He immediately picked up the golden jade slip, turned his head, and stared at Nan Zheng with a frown. However, this is just the beginning.

Not long after, I heard similar exclamations from the surrounding monks.

"Look, isn't this the magic weapon that our sect lost?"

"Yes, that's right!"

"Isn't this my precious wisteria whip from Nanyun Mountain? It's been lost for many years, and I didn't expect it to be here! "

...

Everyone gathered around to check it out, no longer paying attention to the people in the Misty Pavilion. Most of the sects found the treasures that their sects once left behind in this pile of treasures.

Just when everyone was eagerly looking for the treasures of their sect, there was a burst of heart-piercing crying from the crowd.

A female cultivator fell to the ground, clenched a sword in front of her, and cried out,