Chapter 34

Yingzhao pulled down the quilt, exposed his eyes and blinked innocently at Lin Yiting, and said, "Brother Yiting, there's thunder outside."

Lin Yiting was stunned when he heard Yingzhao's words, and then the corners of his mouth were unconscious. Pulled up an arc. Could it be that my boat is afraid of the sound of thunder?

It's just that I don't seem to remember that Xiaozhou was afraid of thunder when he was a child. Thinking of this, Lin Yiting had some doubts in his heart, but before he had time to think about it, he felt his waist being embraced.

Immediately, Yingzhao went straight into his arms. Yingzhao hugged Lin Yiting's waist tightly and buried his head deeply in the other's embrace.

In this way, the feeling of finally embracing his lover made him unconsciously sigh in the bottom of his heart, and rubbed against Lin Yiting's arms somewhat comfortably.

Yingzhao turned his head, bent his eyes and said to Lin Yiting, "Brother Yiting, can I sleep with you tonight?" Yingzhao was only

twenty-four years old in this world. There is still a little childish appearance. It made Lin Yiting unconsciously think of his childhood.

Just when he was really scared, or wanted to act like a spoiled brat to himself, he nodded to Ying Zhao. Yingzhao saw that Lin Yiting agreed, with a satisfied look on his face, raised his head and kissed the corner of Lin Yiting's mouth.

He asked casually, "What did you do today? Is there anything interesting?"

Lin Yiting heard Yingzhao looking like he wanted to chat, thinking that he was only dealing with official business for a day, and nothing interesting happened.

Suddenly I realized that I wanted to chat with Xiaozhou a few more words, but I didn't know what to say. Because he doesn't have any hobbies, he is a very boring person.

Thinking of this, Lin Yiting felt some frustration in his heart, but soon felt his lips soften for a moment. It turned out that when he was in a daze, Yingzhao kissed the corner of his mouth again.

Lin Yiting looked at Yingzhao in confusion, and said to him, "Xiaozhou, what are you doing?"

Yingzhao laughed even more, but said innocently to Lin Yiting: "Of course I'm kissing you! Yiting Brother, just treat it as a daily practice."

Yingzhao said while kissing Lin Yiting twice, Lin Yiting kissed Yingzhao back reflexively.

The two of them were talking like this, while kissing each other. There is less love and desire, but a little more warm taste.

Then Yingzhao took the initiative to chat with Lin Yiting about the meal and chat with Lin Ze and some childhood friends today. Originally, Lin Yiting also cared about Yingzhao going out with Lin Ze today.

Especially when he saw that the other party came back in Lin Ze's car, and Lin Ze obviously didn't know what to do, and wanted to get closer to Yingzhao again.

This made Lin Yiting uncontrollably jealous, but at this moment, Yingzhao took the initiative to mention to him some interesting things they had talked about tonight.

However, Lin Yiting couldn't concentrate to understand what happened to them at the dinner table, because his attention was now focused on Yingzhao's kisses to himself one by one.

Yingzhao lay comfortably in Lin Yiting's arms, feeling the feeling of sleeping with her lover in such a hug, which made her whole body and mind relax.