Chapter 78

Yingzhao also did not expect Lu Yi to be in his room, and raised his eyebrows in surprise. But he didn't speak, just quietly looked at the two kneeling on the ground.

Yingzhao's silence made Lu Yi's heart beat. Early this morning, Lu San found himself and told himself that the prince looked a little uncomfortable and he didn't know what to do.

Lu San instinctively felt that this matter should not be told to others, so he had to ask Lu Yi for help. When Lu Yi found out what happened between him and Yingzhao, he was shocked.

He immediately asked Lu San to take him to his room with Yingzhao, but because of Lu San's strong possessiveness, he refused to let Lu Yi see Yingzhao's body.

He wrapped Yingzhao tightly with the quilt, only showing a small face to Lu outside, and was successfully beaten by Lu Yi.

However, Yingzhao was very tired last night, and there was one more person in the room who was still asleep. Lu Yi looked at Yingzhao's pale complexion and red and swollen lips. Even if he didn't look at the marks on his body under the quilt, he knew just how crazy Lu San was last night just from the strong smell in the room.

At this moment, Lu Yi didn't just feel that he had a headache, although Lu San had always emphasized to himself that the prince liked him, and the prince also said that he was his lover.

But Lu Yi couldn't believe it completely in his heart, he was worried that Yingzhao might just be a whim. Lu San's martial arts are strong, and his mind will not turn. If Lu San suddenly got the wrong idea, and he doesn't know how to turn back, what would he do if he blindly made the prince like this!

It's just that the matter has come to this point, he can only tell Lu San to clean up for the prince and change his clothes. He went to the small kitchen in the yard and helped to cook some digestible food and warm it on the fire.

After all this is done, Lu Yi pulls Lu San to kneel in front of Ying Zhao's bed. I just hope that when Yingzhao wakes up, he will not be too angry and spare Lu San's life.

So Yingzhao opened his eyes and saw the scene in front of him. In fact, Yingzhao didn't deliberately keep silent, but after all, he was just with his lover last night. When he woke up, he saw an outsider in the room, which made Yingzhao feel a little embarrassed.

Just thinking about whether to say something, he saw Lu Yi kowtow a few times in front of him and said, "Master, this subordinate knows that this is all Lu San's fault, but Lu Yi still wants to beg Master, considering that Lu San has been a bull and a horse for the Marquis of Anping for so many years, he can spare his life. If the master can't calm down, he can rush to Lu Yi. Lu San has always been in charge of his subordinates. If you do something wrong, your subordinates should be punished. Your subordinates are willing to take all the responsibilities on behalf of Lu San, and I hope your master will be kind!" Yingzhao

did not expect Lu Yihui to say this, and a flash of interest flashed in his eyes. He turned his head and glanced at Lu San who was beside him, motioning him not to speak. He lowered his head and smiled and said to Lu Yi, "Are you willing to take all the guilt for him? What if I want your life?"

Lu Yi couldn't help but shuddered when he heard the words, but he still nodded firmly, gritted his teeth, and said from He took out the dagger in his arms and raised his hands above his head, and said, "My subordinates are punished by the master." Yingzhao

took a deep look at Lu Yi, and found that the only thing in his eyes when he looked at Lu San was the protection of his relatives. , There is no so-called love, so let's relax.