Chapter 76

And now the Marquis of Anping is no longer in her house, even if she sent people to invite her over and over again, Marquis Anping still turned a blind eye, which made the eldest princess anxious.

It's just that Ying Ning and the second prince Huangfu Zhaohong just got married, and the eldest princess doesn't want to make trouble so soon. Thinking that the old emperor's condition is getting worse and worse, when his brother really dies, then he will find some excuses and deal with Yingzhao.

I just didn't expect that a few days later, the caravan sent by Yingzhao to the Western Regions came back. He would go directly to the square in the capital and reveal the imperial list that healed the emperor.

If you say that the emperor list, it has been posted there for a few months, but no one has the courage to really take it off and say that it can cure the emperor. After all, even the senior doctor in the palace was powerless, and he didn't know where the confidence came from.

When the Marquis of Anping saw this, he couldn't help but worry. He originally thought of letting Yingzhao go for treatment in secret, but he didn't expect that the other party would reveal the emperor list with great fanfare.

When the servants reported the news, the Marquis of Anping immediately became restless. As soon as he saw Yingzhao returning, he hurriedly called him into the room and asked, "Ziyang, why are you so impulsive to reveal the emperor's list! Although I heard that you have found a secret medicine to treat the emperor from the Western Regions, but this The efficacy of the medicine is still unknown. If it doesn't work, and you reveal this imperial list again, wouldn't it be a waste of your life?" Yingzhao

shook his head at the Marquis of Anping. Seeing the real concern in his eyes, he showed him a gentle smile and said, "Don't worry, father, doesn't the father understand the child's work? If I was 100% sure, I would definitely not reveal the imperial list. If this matter is done in secret, I'm afraid it will cause trouble. It's better to make such a big fanfare, but it can save a lot of trouble."

Anpinghou looked at Yingzhao's firm eyes, and could only believe him temporarily. Soon, the news of Ying Zhao's unveiling of the imperial list reached the palace. It didn't take long for the palace to dispatch the chief eunuch, who had been serving by the emperor's side, to personally come to the Marquis of Anping's mansion to pick up Yingzhao.

The eldest princess didn't take it seriously when she got the news, and even laughed in her heart, thinking that Yingzhao was just talking about a dream. I think that Yingzhao is really too young, and there is a way to save the emperor.

So many imperial doctors and famous doctors from all over the world can't do anything, how could he have such skills. Even if it is really looking for some treasures, a panacea. I'm afraid it won't really have any effect, but it's just that the calf is not afraid of tigers.

I was worried that there was no way to deal with this Ying Ziyang, so I didn't expect him to come to the door automatically. Thinking of this, the eldest princess was very proud in her heart.

Yingzhao followed the father-in-law to the palace regardless of what the others thought. Lu San originally wanted to follow, but was appeased by Yingzhao.

Coupled with Lu Yi's dissuasion, Lu San had to promise that Yingzhao would not follow him. But when Yingzhao really left the Marquis of Anping mansion, everyone thought that Lu San had returned to his yard.

Lu San secretly changed into a night clothes, disobeyed the order for the first time, followed Yingzhao silently, and left in the direction of the palace.