Chapter 60(Arc 5 :The Primal Orc World)

After leaving this small world, Yingzhao successfully obtained the soul fragment of his lover, and then returned to the system space.

Because Xiaobai helped Lei Ting revive in the small world before, which consumed a lot of energy. Therefore, even though Ying Zhao does not need to rest this time, Xiaobai needs to return to the system space to take a good rest.

Seeing Xiao Bai, who has always been energetic, fell into a deep sleep beside him, Ying Zhao felt a burst of guilt in his heart. Because in the small world, he can't use his own source power at will, so Yingzhao can't act rashly, and can only seek help from Xiaobai.

It's just that now that he has returned to the system space, Yingzhao hastily used his source power, hoping to give Xiaobai some help. It's a pity, after all, this is in the spirit tool, and the help that can be given to Xiaobai is very limited.

The time in the system space was almost stagnant, so Yingzhao didn't know how long it took for Xiaobai to wake up beside him.

Seeing that Xiaobai finally got up, turned his head at him and blinked his big vertical pupils, Yingzhao asked worriedly: "Xiaobai, how is it? Do you feel okay?"

Xiaobai nodded, He smiled at Yingzhao and said, "Host, I'm fine now. However, because of the reason of the previous world, our downgrade world this time may be very primitive."

Yingzhao heard Xiaobai say this, He smiled indifferently, touched the back of his head and said, "It doesn't matter, the big deal is to return to the more general modern plane. Although the energy absorption will be less, but as long as the task is completed, you can upgrade again. It's important that you're fine."

Xiaobai shook his head at Yingzhao. "Host, you may not even be able to go to the ordinary modern plane. In the next world, we may start over from a wild world, which is also a punishment for violating the rules of the world."

Yingzhao nodded when he heard Xiaobai's words, But I don't think it's difficult. After all, the beginning of his birth was in the wild age.

Although that era has long since passed, the present human world has become a rapidly developing modernity. But no matter how many years have passed, some memories of the past will not disappear, and Yingzhao does not feel that there is anything unacceptable in that world.

What's more, as long as the world has its own lover, everything doesn't matter. Seeing that Yingzhao didn't seem to care, Xiaobai breathed a sigh of relief, feeling that his host was too gentle to him.

Immediately Xiaobai thought of something, and hurriedly said to Yingzhao: "But the host, the system can detect the general state of the world. Although we are going to a primitive world in the next world, there is a god in that world, so the host You can use some of your source power a little bit. However, on the premise of not destroying the plot, you must not have too much influence on the small world."

Yingzhao heard Xiaobai say this with a surprised smile on his face. The original strength, even if it is limited, is much more convenient for Ying Zhao. So Yingzhao and Xiaobai entered the next world together after adjusting their state.

Just waiting for Yingzhao to open his eyes again, but he did not expect that he was facing such a scene. Because when he woke up, he found himself hanging in the air.

One of his hands is holding a branch on the tree, while the other is holding a bamboo tube and seems to want to fetch water from the fast-flowing river in front of him.

Although this is the stall that Yingzhao crossed over, it happened that the original owner was doing this. However, Yingzhao's body has just been condensed and remodeled, and in such a state, he is somewhat unable to control his body.