Chapter 93

After watching all the plots that happened to the original owner, combined with Yingyan's memory, Yingzhao was silent for a long time. It was the first time that so many worlds felt this repressed despair.

Compared with those who are replaced by other worlds, Yingyan will make Yingzhao feel respected.

Although Yingyan was young, she felt that because of her lack of glands, her mother could only accompany her to live a poor life, so she felt remorse and inferiority. But under the influence of his mother, he has been very active in life.

Yingyan is not stupid, he just loves the wrong person and believes in the wrong person. So when he learned the truth, he resolutely pulled out and left Epner.

It's just a pity that at that time Epner had already become a climate and refused to let go of English.

During the process of Yingyan being imprisoned, he was looking for an opportunity to escape in the laboratory, while adding a small amount of materials that could cause mental violence to the potion he made for the male protagonist.

Others can't detect it at all, but when Epner's drug dose exceeds a certain level, it will cause irreversible losses to his body.

That's why Epner, after Yingyan's death, in less than ten years, also rioted mentally on the battlefield, and perished with the newly emerged Zerg Queen.

You must know that, considering the average life span of 200 years for interstellar humans, Abner definitely didn't live long.

Yingyan avenged Epner in his own way, but even that couldn't offset the pain he had endured.

Yingyan's talent is unique. It can be said that if he can really continue his research, his research results will change the whole world.

It is such a character who can become a great man of the times, but because of the selfishness of the hero and heroine, he has fallen so sadly.

After ten years of imprisonment, such a strong person gradually entered despair and finally chose death.

Thinking of this, Yingzhao clenched his fists, and his hatred for Abner and Bella rose to a whole new level.

If I read it right, according to Yingyan's past memory, the girl who took the lead in the bathroom just now and wanted to bring the group of people to bully her was Bella.

Thinking of the description of Bella in the plot, and calling such a vicious Bella gentle and beautiful, it can only be said that the eyes of Tiandao who narrated the plot are also blind. Such open-minded nonsense made Yingzhao feel disgusted.

Since I came to the small world to replace the original owner, after the system repair and the tempering of the original soul, my current body has reached the strength of 3s, so I can easily break the boy's hand bone, and my spiritual power is even stronger. is immeasurable.

Taking a deep breath, he asked Xiao Bai in the sea of ​​knowledge, "Then, what is the wish of the original owner in this world?"

Xiao Bai looked at Ying Zhao's solemn expression and quickly replied, "Ying Yan's wish is, I hope that if I do it all over again, I can see the true face of Epner, and I hope that all those who have hurt him can be punished. And he himself wants to become a great pharmacist by his own efforts, let him I am proud of my mother."

Ying Zhao nodded when he heard that, feeling that Ying Yan's request was reasonable. Even if Yingyan didn't say it himself, Yingzhao definitely didn't plan to let the group of people who hurt him just like that.