Chapter 68(Arc 6:The Dark Guard Has A Sick Brain)

Once again traveled to a brand new world, Yingzhao only felt that his entire head was dizzy, his whole body felt powerless, and there was a dull pain in his wrist.

Yingzhao frowned, trying to open his puffy eyes, and entering the wood was the carved wood on the ceiling of the bed. Turning his head, he saw the antique furnishings in the room, and the smell of soup medicine came from his nostrils.

Yingzhao moved his body and found that he didn't even have the strength to sit up, so he could only sigh helplessly. At this time, the little servant who was busy not far away finally noticed that he had woken up.

He hurriedly shouted happily: "Come here, come here! The prince is awake!"

Yingzhao blinked, realizing that he should have come to an ancient plane, and he still looked like he was quite an expert. identity person. He was also called the prince, but he didn't know the status of the original owner's family here.

But the man's sharp voice made him a little headache. Yingzhao frowned, and after a while, he saw a middle-aged man hurried into the room and walked towards him.

Although the man was old, with white temples and wrinkles at the corners of his eyes, he could still see his suave appearance when he was young.

When he saw Yingzhao wake up, he had tears in his eyes. He hurried to Yingzhao's bed, clenched his hand, and said excitedly,

"Ziyang! Ziyang, you're finally awake! How could you? If you really go, how can I explain to your deceased mother!"

Ying Zhao looked at the other party with deep affection, and almost guessed the relationship between the man opposite and the original owner. But before he had time to say anything, he heard a loud noise from outside the door again.

Not long after, the door opened again, and an ordinary-looking woman came in, but her eyes were quite bright. I saw that after she came in, the man opposite him stiffened for a moment.

And the woman walked outside the bed. Although she had a soft smile on her face, her eyes were obviously not good. He smiled lightly at Yingzhao and said, "Ziyang, just wake up. You must not do such stupid things in the future and let your father worry about you."

Yingzhao carefully observed the gorgeous clothes on the woman's body. , and then looked at the man beside him with his eyes lowered, ignoring her words, and thinking about the woman's identity in his heart.

It's just that he just came to this world, felt the pain in his wrist, and listened to the words of the two people, and estimated that the original owner should have just committed suicide and was rescued.

So he closed his eyes and ignored them. Seeing Yingzhao's attitude, the woman snorted coldly, but turned her head to the man beside the bed and said softly,

"Master Hou, since Ziyang is already awake, don't disturb him here. I Let the small kitchen make snacks, why don't you come and sit at my place." The

man frowned when he heard the woman say this, but turned his head and saw Yingzhao's pale face, and felt that he really needed a rest.

He nodded, and carefully helped Yingzhao to tuck the quilt. Then he stood up silently and left with the woman. But before he left, he carefully instructed the servants in the house to take good care of Yingzhao.

The door was closed again, and Yingzhao let out a slow breath. Knowing that no one will come to disturb him, he said to Xiao Bai in the sea of ​​knowledge: "Xiao Bai, now you can pass the story of this small world to me.