Chapter 51

I don't have many pants at all, and it's too late to go back and change them now. It would be better to sew the trousers here, so Reicher did not refuse, took off his outer trousers, took the needle and thread from Ying Zhao's hand, and began to sew very skillfully.

Yingzhao looked at Leitch like this, smacked his lips, turned around and went to the small kitchen next to him, and took out all the ingredients in the refrigerator.

After choosing a few dishes that were relatively easy to make, Yingzhao quickly processed the ingredients, and then threw them into the pot to stir fry. Reacher sewed his trousers here, when he smelled the smell of food wafting in from the door, he couldn't help swallowing.

It was almost noon now, and I just ate a steamed bun with pickles in the morning. Smelling the smell of the food outside, Recher couldn't help his stomach growl.

Touching his pocket, he found a somewhat dry and hard cake from his carry-on bag and chewed it in his mouth. It was the lunch that Recher had prepared for himself.

Although Reacher is actually very rich now, but every midnight dream comes back, those days of starvation always appear in the dream.

So even though he has a lot of wealth now, he still cherishes every penny, and will never use it arbitrarily, and he is extremely stingy about his food and clothing expenses.

So when Yingzhao finished the meal and walked into the house, he saw that Recher had put on his patched trousers, nibbled at the dry biscuit in his hand, and looked at the door in a daze.

Looking at the pitiful lover who was chewing dry biscuits, Yingzhao couldn't help twitching the corners of his mouth. Although he knew that his lover was so frugal because of the shadow of his childhood, I am afraid that this is not good for the development of the body.

So Yingzhao hurriedly put the food on the table, walked over and looked into Leiche's eyes and said, "It's noon, let's have dinner together."

Leicher heard Yingzhao's words and looked at the fragrant food on the table. He swallowed, but still frowned and shook his head at Ying Zhao.

He stood up and wanted to leave, but was suddenly pinched on the cheek by Yingzhao. Yingzhao laughed and joked to Reicher:

"You are too thin. As a school doctor, it is also my duty to take care of the health of every student. I don't care if I can't see it. Since you are already here with me, just sit down obediently. Come have lunch with me."

After saying that, Yingzhao took Reacher's arm and dragged him to the table and pressed him on the chair. Then he sat next to Reacher, and before Reacher could react, he took a chopstick and stuffed it into the other's mouth.

Reacher was caught off guard by being stuffed with a big mouthful of beef, and was stunned for a moment. It's just that the fragrant gravy filled his taste buds, making him involuntarily chew and swallow it quickly.

Yingzhao saw Reacher eating the food he made, with a happy smile on his face, then put the chopsticks into Reacher's hands, and said to him gently, "Eat it."

Reacher looked at Yingzhao, who had left him alone and looked after himself, looked at the food in front of him, his eyes a little complicated for a while.

It's just that since he has already taken the first bite, he doesn't need to be hypocritical, not to mention the taste of this meal is really delicious, so he can't put it down.

So, he let go of himself and ate with Yingzhao next to him. Yingzhao only cooked two dishes in total, one with fried meat and one with vegetarian dishes.