Chapter 99

Feeling a little moved, Yingzhao directly picked up a Luo Luoguo in the small bag, put it under his mouth and took a big bite.

The sweet and crunchy pulp is crunching and juicy. The good taste soaked the taste buds, and Yingzhao couldn't help squinting his eyes comfortably.

After eating a Luo Luoguo in three or two times, Yingzhao gave Ernest a big smile. Then, when the other party was dazzled by his own smile, he suddenly rushed towards Ernest's position.

Upon seeing this, Ernest reflexively withdrew back, but the speed of the British move was very fast, which made him a little unable to dodge. He could only quickly lift up his coat to block his face.

Yingzhao rushed in front of the man and wrinkled his nose in disappointment when he saw his lover who was covering his face with a face, obviously not wanting to see his appearance.

Ernest covered his face, looked at Yingzhao's unwilling appearance, a smile flashed in his eyes, and said to him: "Little guy, what are you doing?"

Yingzhao pursed his lips , said a little aggrieved: "I just want to see what an uncle who is so good to me looks like?"

Ernest shook his head and said with a smile: "It's not yet time, wait for you to prepare the potion and give it to me. , I'll let you see what I look like, how?" After speaking, he hid in the shadows and spoke to Yingzhao again.

Yingzhao couldn't shake his man's bad taste for the time being, so he could only stand by obediently and chat with Ernest. In fact, he also misses his lover very much. Seeing that the man really wants to know his appearance, Yingzhao is not stingy to say a few more words to the other party.

Ernest felt that Yingzhao had no friends and no one to talk to. He teased Yingzhao to talk to himself, hoping that he would be closer to the boy.

The effect is very good, the teenager seems to have found a better person to talk to than Falcon, and he talks endlessly.

However, he didn't tell himself that he was bullied in the physical training course. Instead, he only said that he performed well in the physical training course, and it seemed that he chose some happy things to say.

Ernest knew that he was still a stranger to the teenager, and it was a good start to talk about this with himself.

When facing Ying Zhao, he was extremely patient, just like a hunter, he knew how to proceed step by step. Knowing that the other party's temperament is pure, as long as they are familiar with each other, the teenager will soon open up to himself.

Although Ernest also thought about approaching the teenager with his true identity, because he has a very special meaning for the teenager. Even if you ask for the teenager to belong to you, the other party may accept it.

But he still didn't want to reveal it so quickly. He always hoped that through the identity of such a stranger, perhaps the young man could reveal his thoughts to himself more.

He wants to really get in touch with the teenager, to really understand each other, and to know more about each other. He hopes that the bond between them can be strengthened in a very short period of time, and he desperately hopes that the teenager can have a good impression of himself.

In this way, the good impression is not only because he is the marshal of the empire, the idol or the savior of the other party, but because of him, Ernest.

Only by capturing the other party in this way will the Marshal fully confirm that the young man is his own willingly. He is completely attracted to who he really is and will never leave himself.