Chapter 81

Mu Qing pouted in dissatisfaction, and continued to Yingzhao: "You know, there are thousands of small worlds to find you in this spirit tool. I have spent a lot of time!"

Yingzhao heard Mu Qing's words He also understood, because his system Xiaobai was condensed by Bai Rui's divine power. Although he has been assisting by his side, the one who can really control Xiao Bai is actually Bai Rui.

Bai Rui has always been paying attention to Xiao Bai's movements to ensure the safety of Yingzhao. After all, the world in this spiritual tool is not completely controllable. After all, Bai Rui suffered a big loss in this spiritual tool when he was warming up his soul.

But after looking at Mu Qing, who was hanging around in front of him, Yingzhao still asked a little unclearly: "Then why did you come to me, obviously Mingrui has a direct feeling for Xiaobai, it's much easier for him to come in and find me than you. After hearing Yingzhao's question ,

Mu Qing thought of the guy who was standing by Bai Rui's side, twitched the corners of his mouth, and said, "You think that after Bai Rui's calamities, Jumang will let him come again with confidence. Into the spirit tool? Bai Rui has no way to find me. But you are too funny, we have been friends for so many years, you did such a dangerous thing and didn't tell me!"

Ying Zhao heard Mu Qing's words, Warm heart. Mu Qing is the god of flowers of the previous generation. He had just been conceived in heaven and earth, and when he opened his spiritual wisdom, he met Mu Qing.

The two have been friends for so many years, and they are true friends. It's just that he was busy avoiding Suzaku later, but he rarely left Tiandi's garden, and he probably hadn't contacted Muqing for a long time.

Yingzhao couldn't hide the joy in his heart when he saw his friend at this moment. Just thinking about it, he heard Mu Qing ask himself: "So, are you sure you really want to be with Suzaku?"

Ying Zhao was stunned for a moment when he heard Mu Qing's words. Thinking of the lover who has accompanied him through so many worlds, he showed a gentle smile and nodded firmly.

Seeing that Yingzhao finally recognized his intentions, Mu Qing felt relieved. He smiled at him and said, "That's good, seeing you like this now, you know that guy can finally get what he wants!"

Yingzhao raised his eyebrows, but still couldn't help asking Mu Qing's purpose of coming here, "Then you confirm that I'm fine, are you going to leave?"

Mu Qing shook his head. "If this world doesn't go away, it will be treated as a honeymoon with my man. Maybe I can help you. After all, I still have to thank Suzaku for getting together with Ao Zhan."

Yingzhao heard Mu Qing didn't understand what he said. He also knew that his friend had found a lover who was close to each other, but listening to Mu Qing's words, it was actually related to Suzaku, which aroused Yingzhao's curiosity.

Yingzhao wanted to ask carefully, but Mu Qing waved at him and threw a green stone into Yingzhao's hand. He said to him: "These things, let's talk about them in detail after you come out. Although Ao Zhan and I have a spellcasting cover in this small world, we can violate the rules of the world to a certain extent. But after all, there is still a peep from heaven. , let's not talk too much about these things. This stone was given to me by Suzaku in the past, it is a backtracking stone. This is a favor I owe him. This backtracking stone has one utility left, and it is handed to you now. You can store it In Xiaobai's place, maybe it will be used in the future."

Yingzhao looked at the green square stone in his hand with some curiosity, he knew that even in the heavens, this thing was extremely cherished.