Chapter 173

Yingzhao heard the words, although he didn't know what his lover was thinking, but finally the other party should be at ease.

He blushed, turned his head away, pursed his lips and made a very embarrassed look.

I sighed in my heart, fortunately, the original owner has always cared about the friendship between master and servant, and never thought of destroying these paintings for practice.

And because I thought it was strange to be seen by others, I put them all in my room.

Seeing that the man was so moved and finally believed in the appearance of his love for him, Yingzhao finally breathed a sigh of relief.

Demps, on the other hand, felt like he was going to faint in happiness.

He felt that he had the greatest joy of his life today.

There is nothing more emotional than a loved one who cares so much about himself.

So the man who was moved too much by these paintings expressed his joy and excitement to his sweetheart.

Yingzhao also had to experience the terrifying physical strength and extreme madness of the blood clan.

Afterwards, Yingzhao was paralyzed by the bed and couldn't understand why.

My own world is obviously of the same race as my own man, so why is there such a situation of being completely paralyzed and unable to move?

The man beside him was in a better mood than ever.

While attentively helping Yingzhao massage her waist, she gazed at the paintings not far away with gentle eyes.

The corners of his mouth remained raised throughout the whole process, apparently still immersed in a beautiful imagination.

But after such an episode, the man is much more sensible than before.

The usual vinegar smell is still there, but it's not that big after all.

Under the strict monitoring of the system, Yingzhao also discovered that the heroine Jian Jinghan and the male hero Dominic are meeting frequently recently.

After that, Jian Jinghan became more and more attentive to Demps.

Obviously, the other party wants to gain more trust from men.

Demps watched the momentum and deliberately followed the trend, making the heroine believe that he had successfully captured the man.

Deliberately revealed a lot of secrets to the heroine, and even told the room where the treasure was hidden in the heroine's mansion.

A few days later, Yingzhao found out that Jian Jinghan seemed to be looking for something in private.

Originally thought that the opponent's goal would be the blood cup as written in the original book.

Yingzhao also deliberately placed the blood cup in a more conspicuous place, waiting for the opponent to make a move.

Who knows, after seeing the blood cup, the heroine did not show any great interest.

This made Yingzhao a little puzzled.

Could it be that the female protagonist is not looking for a blood cup for the male protagonist as written in the original plot, but has other purposes.

So if it wasn't for the blood cup, the biggest secret in this mansion would be the key.

Thinking of the role of the fierce key, Yingzhao narrowed his eyes.

The sacred artifact of such a blood clan can be said to be the most powerful one in the entire small world.

The fierce spoon is much more powerful than the blood cup. If the heroine's goal is only the blood cup, she can give it to the other party first.

But if it is a fierce key, I'm afraid that thing is more than inducement to the heroine.

He should have completely controlled the heroine, and he has to take another layer of defense.

So Yingzhao tentatively prepared a fake key and put it in a secret room.

Then let Demps inadvertently reveal the approximate location to the other party when the female protagonist is inquiring.

Sure enough, Jian Jinghan sneaked into the room quietly in the dead of night that night and stole the fake key.

Yingzhao, who watched the whole process, saw that the opponent's movements were really expected by him, but his nerves were even more tense.

At this moment, there is no plot to refer to, and Xiaobai is not by his side.

I don't know what the other party's plan is next.

It's just that Yingzhao hasn't had time to think about it. The next day, Feige even came to the door.

Yingzhao received Feiqi as usual, but what he didn't expect was that Feiqi would confess his love directly to him.

Although he and Feige have shown a very good relationship during this time.

But it is clear that the time to make a statement at this time is not ripe enough.

Why is the other party so eager to express his intentions to himself?

Whether the other party noticed something, wanted to shake himself, or checked his own reaction.

Thinking of this, although Yingzhao couldn't agree to Feiqi, he still looked hesitant, tangled and sad.

He also gave Feige hope.

This made Feige very sure that Yingzhao had actually liked him.

It's just because of the master-servant relationship between himself and Demps, so there is no way to quickly accept his heart.

So the other party comforted Yingzhao for a while, and said that he would give him time.

He also told Yingzhao bluntly that he knew that Yingzhao also had feelings for him.

Hopefully he doesn't have to live in Demps' bondage all the time.

Yingzhao comforted Feiqi for a long time before he left the villa.

It was only after Feige left, the man who had been hiding in the dark came out immediately.

Demps walked over to Yingzhao and held him in his arms without saying a word.

He kissed his lips fiercely several times before he said angrily: "Why does he know that you actually have feelings for him!"

"This kid from the Giovanni family is too selfish. I'm in love! Who does he think he is?"

"You obviously belong to me! Mine!"

Yingzhao patted the back of his lover's hand in a funny way, and said comfortingly to him: "Yes, yes! I am an adult. Yes!"

"Anyway, you should know who is wrong in my heart. But dear, don't you think Fitch's confession is a bit awkward?"

Yingzhao's name for Demps has been changed to dear recently. It's still what men demand.

At this moment, when he heard Yingzhao's words, the jealousy in his heart was much less.

After calming down, I really felt that Feige's confession seemed a little wrong.

Because of the relationship between the lover and Feige, as well as the daily interactions between the two, Demps also understands.

Although due to special reasons, the sweetheart does not reject the other party's favor.

But obviously it will not take the initiative to show ambiguity.

It's just that he's trying to confuse the other party and not let Feiqi cause any alarm.

Why was that kid so sure in his heart that he felt that his sweetheart actually liked him.

Deliberately making such a strong confession is like an urgent desire to pull his baby into their same camp.

Then think that Jian Jinghan had stolen the fake key last night.

Demps also realized that the other party should start to make some big moves.

It can only be said that Yingzhao and Demps are very sensitive.

Because after a few days, rumours about Demps began to spread.

It was rumored among the blood clan that Demps had gone mad and planned to release the Fierce Key to turn the world into purgatory.

And this matter is not only known to the blood clan, but even the church has received news.

Once the news was delivered, it immediately caused an uproar.

After all, no matter what the confrontation between the blood clan and the church, no one really wants the world to become purgatory.

If the key is really turned on, obviously, it will be a catastrophe for all creatures in this world.

Soon, the royal family of the blood clan specially sent people to the villa.

Tell Yingzhao that Demps can hand over the key to the royal family for safekeeping.

But at this time, because Jian Jinghan had already stolen the fake key.

So in the eyes of something, it is impossible for Demps to get the key.

Unsurprisingly, the man ignored the request of the blood royal family.

In fact, even if there were, Demps did it casually.

Anyway, the Cappadocia family has always been a maverick.

Even though Demps is the prince of the blood family, he does not need to obey the orders of the royal family 100%.

In particular, keys and blood cups have been treasures that the Cappadocia clan has guarded for many years.

How could it be delivered in just a few words.

And after this matter was rejected by Demps, it was fermented even more.

Even many people began to talk about the fact that Demps was once tainted by the cursed blood and was actually not conscious.

This is the secret of the Cappadocia clan, but I don't know why it was completely revealed.

Trying to prove that Demps is, in fact, a hidden lunatic.

He is like a time bomb, which can explode at any time.

So the key is in his hands, it is very likely that he will release it, and then the whole world will become purgatory.

This rumor swept the entire continent like a tornado.

The members of the blood race and the church scattered all over the place took this matter as a top priority.

The hostile forces from both directions gathered together.

Even Feige found Ying Zhao many times and told him that Demps was a dangerous man.

Hope he can stay away from each other and be with himself.

Such an urgent action made Yingzhao's nerves even more tense.

But at this moment, the heroine who has always liked to stick to Demps has lost the news.

After the last time she went to find the male protagonist Dominic, she never returned to the mansion.

Yingzhao asked the system to investigate and found no trace of Jian Jinghan, which made him feel a little strange.

I thought to myself, could it be that thing that thinks that all the forces in the small world have now gathered.

Demps became the target of all the criticism, and he could sit back and relax.

Don't you need to arrange for the heroine to be by their side just in case?

But how can it look like that thing without a backhand.

When there were already a lot of blood clan and church people lurking around the villa, a person sneaked into their villa unexpectedly.

Looking at the completely unfamiliar face of the brown-haired youth in front of him, Yingzhao frowned.

Through systematic monitoring, he certainly recognized that the person in front of him was Dominic, the male protagonist of this world.

It's just that he didn't understand why the male protagonist came here suddenly.

But before Yingzhao could say anything, the person opposite took the lead and said, "Where is Xiaobai?"

"Why haven't I felt his breath in this world for a long time? I can't contact him either!

" If this is the case, Yingzhao naturally knows that the identity of the other party is the way of heaven.

I just didn't expect Tiandao to be on the body of the male protagonist again.

But thinking that Dominic is a character who will hurt his lover, Yingzhao doesn't say much about Tiandao's actions.

He just explained to him: "There are some situations in this world, Xiaobai went back for a while, and said that he will come back after a while."

Chen Tian nodded when he heard the words, although he did not have 100% trust in Yingzhao.

But after several years in other planes, he knew that Yingzhao also had deep feelings for Xiaobai.

Especially before, thanks to this person, he and Xiaobai were able to get together completely.

Therefore, in the end, Chen Tian decided to believe Yingzhao's words.

Thinking of the purpose of coming today, Chen Tian hurried to Yingzhao and said solemnly: "I found that the thing in this world seems to be planning to break the boat."

Then Tiandao told Yingzhao about his actions in this small world.

It turned out that the way of heaven was attached to the male protagonist very early.

He noticed that the enemy seemed to want to use his breath and energy to induce his identity, and he did not stop the other party.

After meeting the heroine Jian Jinghan, Tian Dao originally planned to wait for the opportunity.

But recently, he found that the aura of the heroine was getting stronger and stronger.

This made Tiandao mistakenly think that the thing had been possessed by the heroine.

Two days ago, I took an opportunity and killed the woman in a sudden attack.

As a result, Jian Jinghan died, and Tian Dao discovered that the other party had only strengthened the inducement.

It should be that the other party secretly wants that woman to do things for him.

"Fortunately, after killing Jian Jinghan, I chose to hide my breath."

"I didn't want to arouse suspicion, so I could only temporarily manipulate the bodies of the male and female protagonists to make him think that Jian Jinghan was not dead."

Tiandao said here, Shen He lowered his face, obviously annoyed by the cunning of the other party.

After that, Tian Dao has also been secretly observing the movements in the small world.

It was discovered that the other party seemed to intend to make the location of the Soul Fragment an enemy of the whole people.

In this way, the people of the small world can help him strangle Demps together.

Yingzhao nodded when he heard Tiandao's words, and felt that what the other party said was quite reasonable.

It's just that they were going to continue talking, but Demps also found it here.

After the man felt an unfamiliar atmosphere in the villa, he kept looking for it.

After finally finding it, he found that the other party was with his lover.

Demps looked at Tiandao who could sneak into the villa without a word, and naturally thought that the other party was the enemy.

Immediately plan to attack the opponent. Fortunately, Yingzhao stopped him in time.

Thinking that Demps and Dominic have not met in this life, he explained to his lover: "Dear, you have also seen the situation outside. This is Dominic, my friend, he Will help us."

Demps was stunned when he heard the words, although he remained hostile to all the male creatures beside his lover.

But he also noticed that when the vampire on the opposite side looked at his sweetheart, his eyes were quite cold.

It was obvious that he had no other thoughts about Yingzhao.

The man was a little relieved, and nodded to Tiandao.

The group of people outside has been in a lurking state and did not attack the house.

Obviously, he was observing secretly, looking for an opportunity.

A few days later, Feige found Yingzhao again and persuaded him hard.

He has also been emphasizing his feelings for him, telling Yingzhao that Demps is not worthy of assistance at all.

It was also said that the key was in Demps' hands. If the other party wants to destroy the world, Yingzhao will also be implicated.

By then even the entire Cappadocia clan will cease to exist.

This also violated Eli's entrustment to him at the beginning.

It has to be said that Feige knows how to persuade others.

Yingzhao heard the words and made a hesitant look.

He also lobbied Yingzhao repeatedly, asking him if he knew where the murder key came from.

If the key is no longer in its original location, it is likely that it has been taken by Demps.

Then his intention to destroy the world is very obvious.

Feige seems to intend to impress Yingzhao with love.

He has always said that the most important thing is that he is worried about Yingzhao's safety, and he doesn't care about the others.

Just worried that Yingzhao will be implicated and hurt because of Demps.

Yingzhao looked at Feiqi's deliberately affectionate look, and couldn't get tired of it.

When the other party's mouth was dry and he felt that the time was almost up, he nodded to the other party.

Said that he would go back to check the location of the key, and if he really couldn't find it, he would be willing to cooperate with them to take down Demps.

Feige got Yingzhao's promise and finally left here satisfied.

After Tiandao possessed the male protagonist and came to their side, he has been hiding his tracks.

Therefore, Feige did not discover the existence of the Tao of Heaven.

After Feiqi left, Yingzhao immediately found the way of heaven that was watching secretly.

Ask him if he has found a fake key on Jian Jinghan's body.

Tian Dao recalled that he did not find anything similar in Jian Jinghan.

It seems that the fierce key is no longer in the heroine's body, but I don't know who the other party gave it to.

Because Tiandao used a special method to control the heroine's body.

Let that thing not perceive that Jian Jinghan is dead, and create the illusion that the heroine is returning to the house.

Therefore, that thing will continue to act according to its previous plan, thinking that everything is still under his control.

So, when they were ready, Ying Zhao informed Feige.

Said that he had already searched the villa, but he did not find any trace of the murder key.

It is very likely that the relic has been taken by Demps, so he is willing to help them.

Feige was naturally overjoyed when he heard that Yingzhao was willing to help them.

After all, even if Demps has some problems with his mind, all the vampires know how powerful he is.

Even the royal family is no match for Demps.

It can be said that men are the most powerful beings among the blood races that have been born for thousands of years.

So for so long, no one has ever dared to hit the Cappadocia family.

In order to let Yingzhao help them capture Demps, the king of the blood clan even appeared in person and temporarily handed the ghost lamp to Yingzhao.

The ghost lantern is also one of the sacred relics in the blood family, but it has always been kept by the royal family.

The glow of ghost lights can create hallucinations and control human behavior for a period of time.

However, even so, in the face of the powerful Demps, they are not fully sure, and they still need to make a move.

So that night, Ying Zhao appeared in people's sight with a ghost lamp in his hand.

Illuminated by the light of the ghost lamp, Demps, who seemed to be under control, followed Yingzhao's side.

With empty eyes, he followed Yingzhao slowly out of the villa.

Outside the villa, there were already a lot of blood and people from the church.

It is conceivable how much they are afraid of Demps.

He was fully armed and guarded against the man, and was very afraid of the opponent's strength.

Feige saw Yingzhao came out with Demps, and immediately greeted him.

Seems very eager to hope that Yingzhao can hand over Demps to their hands.

It's just that Yingzhao still showed some unbearable looks, and he didn't move for a long time.

Seeing this, Feige hurriedly comforted Yingzhao: "Asa, don't worry, we won't really do anything to Prince Demps!"

"We just temporarily control him and put him into a deep sleep, so that he can fall asleep. Don't destroy this world."

"Asa, you understand, I'm just afraid of you being hurt."

Yingzhao heard Feige's soft words and pursed his lips.

In the end, it seemed that he was persuaded by the other party, and he nodded helplessly and handed Demps into their hands.

Afterwards, the powerhouses of the blood clan and the church just restrained Demps from left to right.

After the many executors of the church added a chain of holy light shackles to Demps.

At this moment, Demps seems to have no ability to resist at all, and is completely suppressed.

But just when they were about to turn away with Demps, the Pope suddenly came out.

Then, with lightning speed, he took out a silver dagger and stabbed it straight at Demps' heart.

The dagger fell into Demps' heart in an instant, and the man's body fell to the ground.

Blood flowed from the corner of his mouth, obviously, he had been killed by the silver dagger soaked in holy water, which was specially used to kill the blood clan.

Upon seeing this, Yingzhao shouted angrily to the Pope: "You clearly said that you would not hurt Demps!"

But the Pope's eyes showed false pity when he heard the words, and said softly: "This is also to protect this The safety of the world!"

Ying Zhao heard the words and looked around, seeing that everyone, including Fitch, remained silent about Demps' murder.

Knowing that this is all by design.

Slightly lowered his eyes, Yingzhao's face no longer had the sadness it had just now.

He just lowered his head silently, without saying a word.

When Feige saw this, he just planned to go to Tongying Zhao to say a few words.

However, he found that the figure of the other party flickered, and the five fingers came together, revealing the slender and sharp nails of the blood clan, and stabbed directly at the Pope.

At the same time, Demps' corpse on the ground instantly changed into a blood fog.

It turned out that the Demps just now was just an illusion created by the Necromancer.

Demps and Tiandao, who had been hiding in the dark, shot at the same time, and their targets also pointed to the Pope.

Yingzhao knew that this moment must be what that thing was waiting for.

Therefore, when they think that Demps is in their hands, the other party will be eager to shoot.

Fortunately, I bet right, and the other party really showed his tricks.

In order to control the entire small world, that thing keeps dispersing its breath.

Everything around him is not stained a lot, so Yingzhao can't tell where the other party is.

But just now, when the Pope shot at Demps, he really felt the most disgusting breath and energy in the Pope.

Therefore, the body of that thing is most likely to be possessed by the Pope.

Yingzhao suddenly attacked, but the Pope was flexible.

Even though his cheek was still scratched by Yingzhao's nails, he escaped in time.