Chapter 35

After saying that, Liu Fu left here angrily. Meng Jiaqi was left alone, covering her red and swollen cheeks, and stood there blankly, looking at the students who came and went looking at her with strange eyes, her eyes blushing uncontrollably.

He didn't understand why he had lived a new life, and he would encounter such a thing. Obviously everything should be under your control.

Looking at the back of Liu Fu leaving in a hurry, Meng Jiaqi gritted his teeth in hatred. This unresponsible man, who was bragging in bed on weekdays, treated himself like this when something happened.

With a stupid face full of fat, he thought that he would deliberately expose these photos for him, what a fool!

Originally, I picked up this Liu Fu just so that I could have a proud grade in Sacred Forest Academy. With such grades, even if my family is ordinary, I have the capital to be envied by everyone.

At that time, he will become a model of inspiration in the eyes of others, and Lin Ze will definitely look at himself more differently. Although there were some unpleasant episodes with Lin Ze before because of Yingzhou's return.

But the relationship between them has eased a lot with their own efforts in the past two days, but if they really take this matter completely, they will be notorious in the school. At that time, how will Lin Ze see himself. Wouldn't it mean that all his hard work for so long was in vain.

Thinking of this, Meng Jiaqi's eyes became firm, he must not let his efforts for so long go to waste. Since Liu Fu is so eager to throw the pot on himself, he shouldn't blame himself for being ruthless!

Meng Jiaqi took a deep breath, came to the door of the principal's office, and knocked on the door.

In the afternoon, several police cars suddenly arrived at the gate of the Holy Forest Academy, and took away the school's head, Liu Fu and Meng Jiaqi.

Everyone was speculating about what had happened, and after a few days some news began to circulate on campus. Said that Liu Fu, the life tutor of Holy Forest College, was charged with intimidating and coercive assaulting a certain student of the college.

The police found many wounds and bite marks on the student's body, and confirmed that all the marks were consistent with the suspect Liu Fu.

Although the police did not release the names of the students in order to protect the privacy of the victims. But anyone who saw the photos on the bulletin board that day knew that the so-called victim was Meng Jiaqi.

In this way, Meng Jiaqi re-entered people's field of vision as a victim. Although this matter still sounds disgraceful, after all, in everyone's eyes, he was forced, so people mostly sympathized with him.

In fact, Meng Jiaqi is not willing to let so many people know that such a thing has happened between him and Liu Fu, but after all, all the photos have been released, and he is speechless.

In order to restore his reputation, he can only go so far. Fortunately, this fat-brained bastard has always liked to play these disgusting things, leaving a lot of scars on his body, but it can be used as evidence that he was forced.

Even the matter of him providing the test papers for himself was said by Meng Jiaqi that Liu Fu deliberately tried to silence himself in this way in order to prevent himself from speaking out about the violations.

Liu Fu has always had a bad reputation in the school, and has always liked to take advantage of those handsome boys. So naturally, the police believed Meng Jiaqi's words and determined that he was violated by Liu Fu.