Chapter 86

When Ying Zhao heard Shi Yanchen's words, he just thought it was a matter of work. He put the meat slices from the plate into Shi Yanchen's bowl, and asked casually, "Is there any important work in the company to be busy with?"

Shi Yanchen heard Ying Zhao's question. , did not hide it, shook his head and said: "It's not the company, it's the welfare home. I donated a sum of money a few days ago, and I plan to build a library for them. There are some other things to deal with, by the way. Go back and take a look."

"That's it!" Ying Zhao heard the words and looked at the man with a very interested look.

Seeing this, Shi Yanchen continued: "I grew up in the welfare center when I was young. Although I came out very early, I am still very grateful for the upbringing there, so I still take time to go back twice a year to have a look. "

Yingzhao nodded when he heard the words, and when he heard the other party's understatement, he was curious about the environment in which his lover grew up in the past, and wanted to see it with his own eyes.

After thinking for a while, Ying Zhao approached Shi Yanchen and asked expectantly, "Chen Chen, can I go with you?"

Shi Yanchen blinked when he heard Ying Zhao's words, but he did not expect that the other party would come make such a request.

But after hesitating for a while, he still nodded at Yingzhao and said, "Okay, if you want to go, of course you can. But the orphanage where I used to live is on the edge of the city. The location there is not very good, and there is a certain period of time. I'm having someone repair the road. So the car can't go in, and it may be more difficult to walk on foot. Ruihan, do you want to go with me?"

Yingzhao nodded with a smile, so the two of them agreed that tomorrow morning Leave home together to go to the orphanage.

Yingzhao sat in the co-pilot seat, and the back seat and trunk of the car were filled with things for the children in the orphanage.

It feels like even driving, it takes a long time to get to the approximate location. It is a relatively remote suburb on the edge of the city. It can be said that it is almost to the village if it is further away.

However, Yingzhao also understands that such places are generally more remote, because the land in this area will be cheaper.

It is said that the old director of this orphanage used to be a businessman. It's just that he has never had any children. Later, when he got older and his lover died, he thought about adopting some children to accompany him.

Unexpectedly, the more adoptions, the more it gradually evolved into a welfare home. However, this also makes the savings of the elderly almost spent, and the welfare home has always been very difficult to maintain.

It was not until later that Shi Yanchen became successful and gave a large amount of money to the welfare home every year, which made life there better.

The car traveled to the last section of the road, and sure enough, the road ahead was being repaired, so the car could not go in.

Just when Yingzhao was worried about how the two of them would transport the things in the car, he saw the end of the road. A very kind-looking old man with many children was already waiting there.

As soon as the group of children saw Shi Yanchen, they swarmed up, looking very excited. It's just that at a distance of about two or three meters from the man, they all stopped again.

The children surrounded Shi Yanchen, almost in a circle, timidly calling out to their brother in a low voice. Everyone looked at Shi Yanchen with excitement in their eyes, as if they had regarded men as their idols.