Chapter 123

Thinking of his own initiative in this world, Yingzhao's face blushed. However, Ying Xiao's wish in this life is to be a happy Xiaochun 0 and an old gong sweet, so it's not too shameful for him to do this!

After Yingzhao found a reason for herself, she buried her head in Cecil's arms and continued to enjoy her sweet moments. Successfully opened the [Shameless (crossed out)] happy dog ​​food mode.

Yingzhao and Cecil spent two days without shame here, Yingzhao realized that there were still many serious things to do. I always feel that I am becoming more and more depraved now, is it because I have made a relationship with my lover early in this life?

He sighed, then continued to look at the man who was seriously eating breakfast beside him. I always feel that my old attack is simply the most handsome and charming in the world.

After the red hair was shortened, it became a little more capable, and the facial features became a little warmer after being transformed into a human, but they could still firmly attract his attention.

Although the lines on his face are still there, Yingzhao can see a little exotic style from it. Especially when Cecil pursed her lips, it always made him want to kiss him.

Thinking so, Yingzhao really leaned over and kissed each other's lips. Cecil had long been accustomed to the enthusiasm and directness of his own admiral, and when he thought that the ascetic and cold admiral in the eyes of others would only show such a side in front of him, he felt warm in his heart.

With a chuckle, he directly grabbed the back of Yingzhao's head to prevent him from leaving, and simply ate the dish comfortably with the other side's meal. So Yingzhao, who was performing fancy tricks every day, ate the most tiring breakfast in his life.

After the two had breakfast, Yingzhao brought a light brain and put it in front of Cecil, smiled at him and said, "This is for you."

Of course Cecil knew what a light brain was like. Things, but as a merman, generally exist as an accessory to a partner.

Although mermaids are rare and well-protected, in fact, they are more like delicate flowers raised in captivity by humans and will not have their own light brains. So when Yingzhao handed the light brain into the hands of Cecil, he was really moved.

Then I saw Yingzhao said to him with a sad face: "Our military vacation will end in less than a week, and then I can't be at home with you all the time. So dear, You have to familiarize yourself with the use of optical brains as soon as possible, so that we can keep in touch all the time!"

Saying that, Yingzhao simply put his arms around his lover's neck, sat in his arms, and said in a depressed tone: "Cecil, I don't want to. Separate from you! I don't want to at all! I want to be with you all the time!"

Cecil nodded, full of reluctance to part with Yingzhao. He kissed the forehead in his arms and sighed helplessly, why didn't he want to follow Yingzhao to the military headquarters. But after all, his identity is only a mermaid, even if he can walk, but if his identity is revealed, it will definitely cause trouble to his lover.

Seeing his sweetheart reluctant to bear him, Cecil felt distressed, but didn't know how to comfort him. He could only gently pat Yingzhao's back, so that he wouldn't be too sad, and he would wait for him to come back at home obediently.

In fact, it wasn't that Yingzhao didn't want Cecil to go with him, but the time was not enough. After all, a mermaid can change its legs. This is too novel, and it is likely to attract the attention of the research institute.