Chapter 117

Yingzhao nodded quickly when he heard the words, and was hugged by Ying Youjie again. The two hugged each other for a long time, and the young man kept kissing the back of his hand and his cheek dearly. This kind of intimacy made Yingzhao blush.

However, he didn't want to stop the other party. After all, in the face of his lover's closeness, he never resisted. Both of them enjoyed this kind of tenderness.

It wasn't until it was a little late looking at the sky, thinking that a lot of things happened today, and that uncle should be tired too, Ying Youjie finally let go of Yingzhao's embrace. But still holding each other's hand, they came to the dining room together, and asked Uncle Ying to prepare dinner.

After the two had eaten and drank enough, Yingzhao thought that today's work was almost done, and the rest could be done tomorrow, so he wanted to go back to his room to rest.

Who knew that just as he was about to enter the bedroom, he was stopped by the young man beside him. Yingzhao looked at the other party with some doubts, but found that Yingyoujie's eyes turned crimson at some point.

"Ming." Yingzhao called out involuntarily, and saw the eyes of the young man beside him light up for a moment, and then immediately changed to a look of grievance.

Ming squeezed directly into the door and entered Yingzhao's room. After waving his hand to close the door, he took Yingzhao into his arms again.

Still rubbing against his neck, he said coquettishly: "Uncle, it's not fair, uncle hugged that guy for so long today, kissed him, and ate with him. But I have nothing! I'm also worried, I'm also sad, and I'm also afraid that something will happen to my uncle! Uncle doesn't consider my thoughts, nor does he comfort me! Does my uncle dislike me, or does he like Xiaojie more!"

He complained in his ear like a child. Ming, Yingzhao sighed helplessly. Amusingly pinched Ming's ears, he quickly kissed his forehead, expressing that he was treated equally. I deeply feel that raising children is really difficult these days.

Who knows, Ming was not satisfied at all, and insisted that Ying Zhao kiss him on the cheek. Yingzhao was helpless, feeling that she had been kissing and hugging since she returned home today. Should I be glad that the other party is tall and does not need to lift it up by myself.

However, when he thought of the scene where the other party was pestering him to hold him high, Yingzhao felt a chill in his heart, and his expression became a little distorted for a moment. Then I heard Ming next to him snort because he was angry and distracted.

When Yingzhao saw this, he hurried over and kissed the other party to comfort him. Ming used to be rude, saying that kissing is not enough. Yingzhao was helpless, but he did not refuse.

It's just that when he was about to kiss again, the young man who was holding him suddenly turned his head on purpose, so the kiss fell on the corner of the young man's mouth. The different touches made Yingzhao's heart tremble, his face was slightly red, but he coughed lightly and pretended not to care.

It's just that his red ears, how could he escape the young man who was watching him all the time. Ming saw Yingzhao's blushing and embarrassed appearance in his arms, and his eyes became deeper and deeper, like two deep vortexes.

I had already kissed the corner of my mouth just now, and Ming believed that Yingzhao must have felt it. But the other party didn't say anything, maybe he just thought the kiss just now was an accident.

But uncle blushed, and it was really too touching for a cold person to be shy. Can he be narcissistic and think that his uncle actually has some good feelings for him?