Chapter 121

As if bewitched, Cecil leaned over and gently sucked Yingzhao's lips. As sweet as the impression, with the taste of happiness, Cecil's heart can't help beating in a panic.

Yingzhao, on the other hand, cooperated with the other party with a smile, opened his mouth, and let his lover take the initiative, feeling that his man gently attacked him.

The extremely lingering kiss lasted for a long time, and the mermaid could rely on its gills to breathe, so the first person who couldn't stand it was Yingzhao.

He leaned against Cecil's arms rudely, and said with a teasing: "If you do this again, I thought you were going to avenge the fact that I passed out kissing you as soon as we met!"

Cecil thought of what happened before. , for a time embarrassed blushing, but my heart felt sweet. He could feel that the person beside him seemed to really like him.

"Baby Cecil, I like your initiative and enthusiasm very much. But you have to take care of your body first. I don't want to start with a patient!" Yingzhao's eyes were full of smiles, and he looked at himself tenderly. Lovers, enjoy the warm feeling of such embrace.

When Cecil understood what Ying Zhao had not done, her face blushed, but she felt a little excited in her heart. He didn't feel any difference between the posture between them and the ordinary mermaid and his partner. He tightened his arms and hugged Yingzhao contentedly, and nodded lightly.

"Cecil..." Yingzhao rubbed Cecil's nose, but stopped kissing him. Although he likes to be intimate with his lover, Yingzhao knows that the other party's physical condition is very bad now, and naturally it is more important to help his partner recover.

So he stood up and left the pool. When he came back, he had a lot of nutrient solutions and some medicines to help him recover.

To Cecil seriously warned: "These are the medicines prescribed by the doctor after diagnosis, which can help you recover quickly."

"Because your physical condition is not very good, drinking nutrient solution recently is more conducive to absorption. .I picked a lot of flavors and don't know which one you like."

"Also, because of your health, I'm afraid you'll have to stay in a pool with nutrient solution during this time, and I'll change it back to seawater for you when it's better."

"I was hired by the military for a month . After all, my mermaid's condition is not good, I must take care of it myself. In this way, I can accompany you every day, and I will go back when you are in good health."

Yingzhao has been busy before and after, chatting. Talk about the little details. Cecil's eyes followed each other, and her heart was full of happiness.

After a while, Yingzhao turned to Cecil again, held his hand, and said apologetically, "I'm sorry Cecil, when you feel better, I will definitely prepare a lot of delicious food for you. , I won't let you drink nutrient solution."

"And I have already told the adjutant that the whole house will be expanded, and a huge swimming pool will be built for you outside, and people will bring the sea water, and then you can Swim in it as much as you like."

Speaking of which, Yingzhao slapped his forehead fiercely, and said angrily: "Oh, yes! I have to have people build more mermaid-related equipment, so that your life will be more convenient. I I just forgot to tell the people below, I'll tell you now! So, my dear, can you just bear with me for a while?"

Yingzhao said as he lowered his head and kissed Cecil's forehead. Cecil pursed her lips, thinking to herself, where is patience.

After so many years, no one has ever held himself in the palm of his hand like the other, and gave himself so much care and tenderness.